GF looking for BBC in LA

She hasn't come right out and said she wants to get fucked by BBC, but she's always talking about black cock.

Anyway, she wants to go to a nude thing -- resort, spa, yoga, beach, etc -- sometime in LA in the near future.

We've done these things in the past, and every time there's a hung black man around, she always comments to me on it.

Anyway, if we go and do one of these things, I'd love to ensure there's a few BBCs around for her to gawk at, because everytime there's not, she express disappointment.

She hasn't come right out and said she wants to get fucked by BBC, but she's always talking about black cock.

Anyway, she wants to go to a nude thing -- resort, spa, yoga, beach, etc -- sometime in LA in the near future.

We've done these things in the past, and every time there's a hung black man around, she always comments to me on it.

Anyway, if we go and do one of these things, I'd love to ensure there's a few BBCs around for her to gawk at, because everytime there's not, she express disappointment.
When and where

Hit me up

Back