GF In University

So I wrote on a blog about my girlfriend who went away in University for a trip to Québec and met Joseph. We shortly broke up after her return. There was another girl in 3rd year University that I was seeing. She was staying in an off Campus Apartment. We had fun times and played a lot. Brunette 5'5 about 115 pounds with firm boobs. We would meet after classes get naked. Play drinking games on the weekends. I unfortunately was still living at home at the time and would drive out. Judy had a lot of freedom being able to live in the apartment. She had some friends that she would hit pub night with. Some of them were pretty wild but Judy said she wasn't into sleeping around and being with so many different guys. I believed it and we would have amazing times together. One day she told me while she was waiting for the elevator this tall black man walked up and was waiting too. He was like 6'3 really tall and he was very kind. Judy was 20 and this man must have been in his 30's. He kindly let her get on the elevator first and he was super polite and charming. I remember her telling me so I knew she was impressed by him. She talked to her friends about him and they all asked her if she had ever been with a black man before? Judy said no, not that she wasn't into it just that the opportunity never came up. Well her friends told her that she had to try it and that the sex was amazing. So Judy told them that the sex with me was good and that we loved each other. Judy had a sweet innocence to her.
One day a few weeks later Judy was studying for a final when......she heard a loud noises like moving furniture or thumping. For a while she tried to ignore it and I remember her calling me to complain about the noise. She couldn't focus on her studying. So after a little while she went upstairs and knocked on the door. She was soo upset about the noise. I was shocked because she usually has a rather shy nature to her and she's not a complainer. Well the door opened and the guy from the elevator was standing in front of her completely naked. Judy said she froze and looked up at him. He answered the door and said "What the fuck you want?" well the charming man from the elevator was a little harsh. She stayed frozen in the moment and looked down at his semi erect cock. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. In the background of the door, in the living room was a naked blond girl. Judy shocked understood they were having sex on the couch and that was all the noise. The blond girl came to the door and asked if this was another one of his gf's. The tall man said no......Judy embarrassed and frozen just ran back downstairs. She was in her apartment shacking. That's when she called me to tell me what happened. Judy was saying can you believe that who answers the door naked like that? I was like did you see his dick? She was like yes! I was like ohhh..........I said you looked down? She said yes......how could I not he was about a foot in front of me and naked.....you couldn't miss anything. As Judy ran off she said she could hear the guy laughing. When she got back to her apartment she heard the thumping start up again. She tried blocking her ears and all she could picture was that blond taking in that large black cock. Judy didn't really talk much about it to me at the time. She did call her girlfriends and told them what happened. After a few days of it being on her mind after a Thursday night pub night, where she had a few drinks...….Judy was all dressed up in her black dress and heels. She had a few drinks at pub night with her friends....her thoughts of the tall black man from the elevator and the vision of him naked in front of her.....she couldn't resist. At 1:20am she left the pub and went to her apartment. As she entered her apartment.....she stopped. She locked the door and went upstairs to knock on his door. After a few knocks he answered, he had boxers on but no shirt and he looked like he was half asleep. He answered and said "What you want.....I ain't making no noise" She said no I wanted to apologize …..he said ohhh yeah...….and you've been thinking about my cock since....right? Judy admitted yes....I have. She was shacking in her heels. Even with her heels he still towered over her. He told her if you want it you got to show it.....strip down for me. Judy said sure and motioned to go into the apartment. He said no....right here.....strip down and show me what's in it for me. Judy being a shy person had never stripped in a hallway.....she said what if people see me...…? He said so.....it's me that you need to impress. So she did....slowly dropping her purse, then unzipping her dress. She stood in front of him with her bra and thong......firm 20 year old body. He said all the way and don't waste my time. She started with the bra.....holding it. He said let it drop to the ground. Then she slowly took down her thong standing naked in nothing by her necklace watch and heels. He said.....ummmmm ok come in. As Judy started to bend down to gather her clothes he stopped her and said.....nah. Bring the purse and leave the clothes out there. I want the neighbours to know I'm busy.

Judy dropped her purse inside the door and he guided her into his dark apartment. She was shaking but wet....so wet of excitement. He had her stand in his living room while he inspected her body and ran his large hands across her body feels every inch of her small frame. He then approached and said ok come and get what you came for. He motioned her to her knees and had her pull down his boxers. She could see a massive bulge. When she pulled them down his hard big black cock was semi erect and pointing right at her face. He said go on suck on my cock.....that's what you want right? She didn't answer and was quiet......he said say it.....that's what you want right? She said yes....I want this so bad.....I have been thinking about it for days.

Judy sucked and licked his massive cock to full erection. His dick was the size of her boyfriends arm.....she had never seen anything like it. He was also uncircumcised which made it even thicker.....After sucking and trying to get as much of him into her mouth as possible he took her on the couch. She said he went down on her for like 45 minutes....until she climaxed. No guy had ever gone down on her for that long. After that he lubed her up....and slowly tried sliding into her. Jarred was like damn....have you ever had sex.....I don't think this is going to work. She said she has had sex but with her boyfriend. Jarred laughed ohhh damn he must be tiny. She said Jarred was patient and took his time. By the time she was able to take him in still half of his dick was still out. Judy had never felt more full within a few small pumps she came again. She said he was rough, smacked her ass and pulled her hair while fucking her.

So I wrote on a blog about my girlfriend who went away in University for a trip to Québec and met Joseph. We shortly broke up after her return. There was another girl in 3rd year University that I was seeing. She was staying in an off Campus Apartment. We had fun times and played a lot. Brunette 5'5 about 115 pounds with firm boobs. We would meet after classes get naked. Play drinking games on the weekends. I unfortunately was still living at home at the time and would drive out. Judy had a lot of freedom being able to live in the apartment. She had some friends that she would hit pub night with. Some of them were pretty wild but Judy said she wasn't into sleeping around and being with so many different guys. I believed it and we would have amazing times together. One day she told me while she was waiting for the elevator this tall black man walked up and was waiting too. He was like 6'3 really tall and he was very kind. Judy was 20 and this man must have been in his 30's. He kindly let her get on the elevator first and he was super polite and charming. I remember her telling me so I knew she was impressed by him. She talked to her friends about him and they all asked her if she had ever been with a black man before? Judy said no, not that she wasn't into it just that the opportunity never came up. Well her friends told her that she had to try it and that the sex was amazing. So Judy told them that the sex with me was good and that we loved each other. Judy had a sweet innocence to her.
One day a few weeks later Judy was studying for a final when......she heard a loud noises like moving furniture or thumping. For a while she tried to ignore it and I remember her calling me to complain about the noise. She couldn't focus on her studying. So after a little while she went upstairs and knocked on the door. She was soo upset about the noise. I was shocked because she usually has a rather shy nature to her and she's not a complainer. Well the door opened and the guy from the elevator was standing in front of her completely naked. Judy said she froze and looked up at him. He answered the door and said "What the fuck you want?" well the charming man from the elevator was a little harsh. She stayed frozen in the moment and looked down at his semi erect cock. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. In the background of the door, in the living room was a naked blond girl. Judy shocked understood they were having sex on the couch and that was all the noise. The blond girl came to the door and asked if this was another one of his gf's. The tall man said no......Judy embarrassed and frozen just ran back downstairs. She was in her apartment shacking. That's when she called me to tell me what happened. Judy was saying can you believe that who answers the door naked like that? I was like did you see his dick? She was like yes! I was like ohhh..........I said you looked down? She said yes......how could I not he was about a foot in front of me and naked.....you couldn't miss anything. As Judy ran off she said she could hear the guy laughing. When she got back to her apartment she heard the thumping start up again. She tried blocking her ears and all she could picture was that blond taking in that large black cock. Judy didn't really talk much about it to me at the time. She did call her girlfriends and told them what happened. After a few days of it being on her mind after a Thursday night pub night, where she had a few drinks...….Judy was all dressed up in her black dress and heels. She had a few drinks at pub night with her friends....her thoughts of the tall black man from the elevator and the vision of him naked in front of her.....she couldn't resist. At 1:20am she left the pub and went to her apartment. As she entered her apartment.....she stopped. She locked the door and went upstairs to knock on his door. After a few knocks he answered, he had boxers on but no shirt and he looked like he was half asleep. He answered and said "What you want.....I ain't making no noise" She said no I wanted to apologize …..he said ohhh yeah...….and you've been thinking about my cock since....right? Judy admitted yes....I have. She was shacking in her heels. Even with her heels he still towered over her. He told her if you want it you got to show it.....strip down for me. Judy said sure and motioned to go into the apartment. He said no....right here.....strip down and show me what's in it for me. Judy being a shy person had never stripped in a hallway.....she said what if people see me...…? He said so.....it's me that you need to impress. So she did....slowly dropping her purse, then unzipping her dress. She stood in front of him with her bra and thong......firm 20 year old body. He said all the way and don't waste my time. She started with the bra.....holding it. He said let it drop to the ground. Then she slowly took down her thong standing naked in nothing by her necklace watch and heels. He said.....ummmmm ok come in. As Judy started to bend down to gather her clothes he stopped her and said.....nah. Bring the purse and leave the clothes out there. I want the neighbours to know I'm busy.

Judy dropped her purse inside the door and he guided her into his dark apartment. She was shaking but wet....so wet of excitement. He had her stand in his living room while he inspected her body and ran his large hands across her body feels every inch of her small frame. He then approached and said ok come and get what you came for. He motioned her to her knees and had her pull down his boxers. She could see a massive bulge. When she pulled them down his hard big black cock was semi erect and pointing right at her face. He said go on suck on my cock.....that's what you want right? She didn't answer and was quiet......he said say it.....that's what you want right? She said yes....I want this so bad.....I have been thinking about it for days.

Judy sucked and licked his massive cock to full erection. His dick was the size of her boyfriends arm.....she had never seen anything like it. He was also uncircumcised which made it even thicker.....After sucking and trying to get as much of him into her mouth as possible he took her on the couch. She said he went down on her for like 45 minutes....until she climaxed. No guy had ever gone down on her for that long. After that he lubed her up....and slowly tried sliding into her. Jarred was like damn....have you ever had sex.....I don't think this is going to work. She said she has had sex but with her boyfriend. Jarred laughed ohhh damn he must be tiny. She said Jarred was patient and took his time. By the time she was able to take him in still half of his dick was still out. Judy had never felt more full within a few small pumps she came again. She said he was rough, smacked her ass and pulled her hair while fucking her.
Hot times!

So continuing on with the story, it was the early hours of the morning and Judy had cum 3 times. Jarred was pounding her tight pussy and was getting close. When he came, he pulled out and sprayed all over her boobs, a little on her face and on her stomach area. When he was down he made her lick his large cock and clean it up. She could taste her own juices. He then got Judy up gave her, the shoes and purse. He pulled in her clothes from the hallway and said I'll be keeping these. She had to walk downstairs naked with his cum all over her. But she did with no complaints. After that night she told me......everything that happened and also her girlfriends. She said that after a couple of pub nights she went back and knocked on the door prepared to do whatever he had asked but he never answered.
A couple of times after we got together and she kept telling me about that night. A few weeks later she broke up with me in search of reliving what she had for one hot night.

Back