GF control in London

Hi all,

As some of you may know, my GF recently told me about her kinky side (I thought she was vanilla for a long while) and I've also entered a long distance, open-relationship with her (I'm USA, she is UK). However, I went back to the UK after being away for 8 months and holy fuck, was she desperate. She had not seen anyone or dated anyone and wanted to be completely dominated by me.

I did a little dominating on her, but really, I'm not cut out for it. Despite ******* and trying to fuck her hard, she still did not cum and while she is really into consensual-non-consensual, I always stop when she asks to stop. Thus, she didn't even suck my dick!

However, as she was so damn horny and submissive to what I wanted, I've decided to try and treat her. I'm going to take control of her sex life and demand that she serves a couple of local cocks, but she must tell me everything about it - this will make me even more submissive hearing about it, while (I hope) make her addicted to hung, rough guys. Any UK doms who are up for her? Preferably in the south as she'll be in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

As some of you may know, my GF recently told me about her kinky side (I thought she was vanilla for a long while) and I've also entered a long distance, open-relationship with her (I'm USA, she is UK). However, I went back to the UK after being away for 8 months and holy fuck, was she desperate. She had not seen anyone or dated anyone and wanted to be completely dominated by me.

I did a little dominating on her, but really, I'm not cut out for it. Despite ******* and trying to fuck her hard, she still did not cum and while she is really into consensual-non-consensual, I always stop when she asks to stop. Thus, she didn't even suck my dick!

However, as she was so damn horny and submissive to what I wanted, I've decided to try and treat her. I'm going to take control of her sex life and demand that she serves a couple of local cocks, but she must tell me everything about it - this will make me even more submissive hearing about it, while (I hope) make her addicted to hung, rough guys. Any UK doms who are up for her? Preferably in the south as she'll be in London.
Hi saw your post and I'm interested and available.

I'm from south London and have a long and thick BBC, message me back

Back