GF and roommate talking about BBC

Just wanted to share something hot that happened to me last night

My GF and I have a girl roommate.
Last two nights she had a 6’7” black guy (who played college basketball) over as a booty call.

my GF commented on his height, and my roommate said “yeah, he’s very.... tall.”
My GF said, “anything else??”
My GF seemed *very* intrigued and turned on — kept asking more questions about his size.

Then my GF went on to talk about the few well above average guys she’s had.
I, of course, don’t make the cut.
They keep swapping stories of fucking hung men right in front of me — my GF never brings my size up once lol

I brought up her and our roommates’ convo
Asked if she missed getting fucked by big dicks
at first she gave me the “no I only need you” line

but I assured her she could sleep w/ this guy if she wanted and I wouldn’t get jealous

once she finally understood I meant what I said, she couldn’t hide her excitement

in anticipation for this guy (and his friend) coming back over, we started watching a lot of blacked and I got her a very large dildo (the Jason Luv one)

Anyway, fast forward to those two coming over. We play poker and have some drinks. There’s definitely a sexual tension in the air (I think my GF told my roommate in advance, but I’m not positive)

then we’re playing cards and suddenly my roommate and her guy get excuse themselves and go to my roommates bedroom, so it’s just me, my GF and this new guy

then my GF gets up and says “I’ll be right back”
She leaves for awhile so it’s just me and this guy sitting there awkwardly

he gets up and doesn’t say anything.
all four of them were in my Roommate’s room. I knock on the door but they’ve locked it and won’t let me in
Then I hear them fucking, came in my pants, and kept listening lol

Back