Getting Stretched.

Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!

Attachments

• Stretch.jpg
    Stretch.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,671
Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!
That's how it should be

That is beautiful stretching! One pussy filled to the max!! Delightful x

How do you feel with your husband inside you? Can you adapt back to him or is it never the same afterwards? Is it a case of once you have had girth you need it again and again? Just wondering how you think after you have had such a pleasure

That's a massively stretched out cunt. Love how it's holding on to that monster shaft for dear life! I trust you take your Black Master's seed on command as well?

I absolutely love the feeling of being stretched by my BF @TopCat. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. It gets me all worked up and extra creamy for him, :love::mstickle::devilish::sex:

To copy Rob Johnson question from earlier,
How do you feel with your husband inside you? Can you adapt back to him or is it never the same afterwards? Is it a case of once you have had girth you need it again and again? Just wondering how you think after you have had such a pleasure

To copy Rob Johnson question from earlier,
I am not married, but many assume that I am, lol. No white guys or cucks for me, no offense intended. The feeling and pleasure I get from my black BF @TopCat is unbelievable, :mstickle::devilish::sex: He gives me multiple "O"'s every session. I am always extra creamy for him, no lube is ever needed which is amazing!!! ;)

Last edited:
I am not married, but many assume that I am, lol. No white guys or cucks for me, no offense intended. The feeling and pleasure I get with my black BF is unbelievable, :mstickle::devilish::sex: He gives me multiple "O"'s in every session. I am always extra creamy for him, no lube ever needed which is amazing!!! ;)
Sounds like you have the perfect sex life with your BF Mrs TC. Keep enjoying!! X:love:

Back