Getting smaller

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
OK got a out of the blue text from my husband last night while I was over Anthony's. It said I'm smaller now dear I'm 1.5" soft and just under 4" hard. I'm thinking OK where in the hell did the this come from he was acting like he was proud of it something. I love him but I just don't get it?

OK got a out of the blue text from my husband last night while I was over Anthony's. It said I'm smaller now dear I'm 1.5" soft and just under 4" hard. I'm thinking OK where in the hell did the this come from he was acting like he was proud of it something. I love him but I just don't get it?
You have the wildest stories

He is proud! And I can relate to your husband as we cucks like some sort of humiliation and the fact that we are not fit to properly fuck a woman is very humiliating and exciting.

I think there is a desire or maybe a need for white boys to want to make themselves less masculine. This is part of the cuckolding thing. When you are less than the real man you are not competition. You then can become a support person. A person who watches and admires and serves the romantic couple. In the absence of other things this should be a white woman and a black man. Nature's pairing. So I see the size thing as just a side show to the real issue. That is the white boys trying to get out of the way and to make it easy for the sexual couple to succeed. In this sense if you are 1 or 2 inches and thin you are perfect. You really cannot have sex as a man in any real sense and you can then become a friend or a servant or whatever. In my opinion the white boy who has accepted reality wants to be small and soft and often wants to be smaller and softer. Some may call it humiliation but it may just be the natural progression of things and should be encouraged. Beenblackened is obviously in a great relationship and I want to thank her for the post.

Constant, daily masturbation depletes the testosterone levels and things like the cock, that depend on it, begin to shrink. Not all that different from body builders who take certain meds to increase muscle ... take it away from them and their muscles begin to disappear. The body can only make so much testosterone and it makes less and less as a man gets older. Thus cock shrinkage shouldn't be a surprise.

Constant, daily masturbation depletes the testosterone levels and things like the cock, that depend on it, begin to shrink. Not all that different from body builders who take certain meds to increase muscle ... take it away from them and their muscles begin to disappear. The body can only make so much testosterone and it makes less and less as a man gets older. Thus cock shrinkage shouldn't be a surprise.

Well that explains why my cock seems even smaller and smaller.

It said I'm smaller now dear I'm 1.5" soft and just under 4" hard. I'm thinking OK where in the hell did the this come from he was acting like he was proud of it something. I love him but I just don't get it?

I like shrinking and being smaller, and if I could, I'd do something to make it even smaller than it already is, 1.25 soft and 6.5 hard. It gives my wife more reasons to get bigger cocks and more reason to humiliate me. Besides, I don't get to fuck anymore, so what does it matter if I'm shorter? It's never going to be inside a woman again.

Back