Getting Prepared For The Wedding

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Getting Prepared For The Wedding by Ale Stone

Part 1

Linda and I had lived together for more than a year and dated for another year before that when we decided that it was time to legalize our relationship and start a family. My career opportunities seemed bright and we wanted to start a family as soon as possible so Linda stopped taking the Pill and we relied on condoms for the time being.

Our respective friends and work colleges wanted to throw us a bachelor/ bachelorette party and since we were going to get married in Linda's hometown six thousand kilometers up north it had to be the week before, we were to fly up on the following Wednesday.

Saturday came and we went to our respective parties. Mine was the usual, lots of drinks a little to eat various bars and a strip-club before five or six of us ended up in a friends apartment were I got totally stoned on the beers and had to be taken home by another friend, Tommy, who kept himself sober since he had a workday ahead of him.

It must have been past two o'clock when we drove up in front of our apartment and at the same time I woke up enough from my drunkenness to see Linda stagger out of a cab and waving goodbye to one of her friends.

"Hi," I heard Tommy say and Linda answer something I couldn't hear.

"Yes a little to much I'm afraid. Could you give me a hand?"

I don't know what happened to my alcohol level at that time but suddenly it seemed to just evaporate and I was sober. Correction, my brain seemed to be sober my legs and vocal cord wasn't affected and I still needed the support by Tommy to make it upstairs and when he sat me on my bed in the bedroom I just slumped down.

"Can you handle him by yourself now?" he asked Linda.

"If you just could help me get him undressed I would be grateful," Linda slurred back.

It was Tommy doing most of the undressing part and Linda just made some comments of what to take of.

"Oh. I must pee!" Linda said and disappeared into the bathroom she was in such haste that she forgot to shut the door and we could clearly hear how her piss shot down in the water with the typical ******* of a females urination. Tommy got me under the covers and just as he stood again from his crouching position we heard a crashing from the bathroom.

"What the hell! Linda!" Tommy said loudly. "Linda! You okay?"

She didn't answer but we could hear scraping noises. Tommy left for the bathroom and soon enough he came back with Linda in his arms. He put her down on the bed beside me, looked at her for a long time as if he considered something. The lamp on Linda's side of the bed was lit which left me in relative darkness thus enabling me to watch him trough slitted eyelids.

He looked over at me and then returned his attention towards Linda. He shook her shoulder first lightly and then a bit rougher while he called her name. She didn't even stir.

"Shall I help you out of your clothes to, Linda?" I heard him ask in a soft voice.

Linda mumbled something that nobody could make any sense of, if it was affirmative or not Tommy apparently took it for a 'yes'. He unbuttoned her blouse, lifted her up in sitting position and took it of her. Her head slumped forwards and landed on his shoulder while he reached behind her and unclasped her bra. And than lay her back down again. As he did so her arms sort of flopped out to the sides, one hanging over the edge of the bed, the other up on my pillow and in the same motion slid down, under the blanket and came to rest just beside my cock, which I realized had thickened a little as it does when I am beginning to get horny.

Tommy couldn't stop his hands from cupping my future wife's small breast and through my slitted eyes I could see her sensitive nipples stiffen. Tommy pinched them and a slightly sharper intake told me that she wasn't unaware of the manipulation of her breasts. Could she be awake? No. That was impossible.

Tommy soon stopped playing with my fianc?es tits and started to unbutton her skirt, he lifted her butt a little so the skirt could slip past her hips down her thighs revealing more and more of her panties. And a small, white garter! One thing I didn't even know she owned! I could see the protruding hill were her pussy pushed against the lacy cloth, than the stockingtops surrounding her round upper thighs.

Tommy left Linda laying and went to a chair where he neatly hung up her skirt and blouse and I thought that was that. But I was misstaken.

He came back and sat on the bedside. Just looking at Linda. I couldn't blame him. I've done it myself many times. He reached out and let his hand rest a while on her tit, slide it down over her flat stomach, down, down over her high Mons Veneris a finger dipped down between her thighs, following the slit down between her asscheeks.

His hand appeared again and this time he took hold of her panties and began to take them of her.

His curiosity wasn't fulfilled. He wanted to se it all. Wanted her naked. I couldn't see any harm in that. I don't know why because by now I was totally sober and I didn't have to make a scene to stop it all. I just had to "wake up" and that would stop Tommy. But I couldn't. I was to curious, to involved in the erotic sight that was played up in front of me.

My fiances blond, sparsely haired pussy came into view as the panties was drawn off her. Tommy lifted them to his nose and sniffed them! That made my cock explode into stiffness and doing so it pushed the fly in my boxers open and it slunk out and landed on Linda's hand.

Her hand closed around it! She was awake! She knew what was going on! I was torn between wanting Tommy to go on and a slight sting of jealousy. She wanted Tommy to see her! To feel her up!

I turned my attention back to Tommy. What was he doing now? He was about to spread her legs! When that was done he bent down and sniffed her smell rather loudly, convinced that we both were *******. And Linda's hand gave my cock a little squeeze as he did so.

He lifted his head a tiny bit, his tongue snaked out and he gave my fiances pussy a slow, long lick. From the bottom and up over her hooded clit. I could see her hips make an ******* spastic move as Tommy's tongue made contact with her wrinkled pussylips. I knew that after just a couple of licks they would swell up and part themselves and letting small droplets of her juices to leak out and wet the fine hair that surrounded her pussy. Sure enough. His tongue traced the slit back down, and up again and now her hips moved just a little as the tongue trailed her pussy. I don't know if it was my imagination or if it was the truth but I thought that I could smell the typical smell of female excitement.

Her hand squeezed my cock a little as Tommy licked her pussy. Than it stopped.

I saw Tommy stand. Was he satisfied? No. He started to unbutton his trousers, let them fall down to his ankles and soon his boxers did the same.

He started to climb up between my fiances legs! It was hard to do that without "wakening" us because of the trousers but finally he was positioned between them. I thought he was going to masturbate while looking at Linda, maybe feeling her up as well, but that impression was soon taken away. He put his right hand beside her head and positioned his cock with the left hand. Straight at my wife's to be pussy! He was going to fuck her!

As soon as his cock made contact with Linda's pussy I felt how she squeezed my cock a little harder and when his cock head spread her pussylips and found it's way into her she drew her hand up along my hard shaft. And it continued. When he withdrew, she let her hand glide down to the bulbeous head of my cock, all in so smooth movements that they wasn't visible.

Suddenly Tommy increased the speed of his thrusts and with a grunt he pressed himself against Linda's pussy. I knew that at this moment his potent sperm did its best to get to her womb and impregnate her fertile egg. My own cock spewed my load over Linda's milking hand. There she was with one load in her pussy and one load in her hand!

Tommy must have been feeling guilty because he hastily made himself descent and was about to leave when he seemed to remember something. He stooped and picked up Linda's panties patted them against her wet pussy, folded them and put them in his pocket! I almost came once more as I saw this. He was going to keep her panties with his sperm and her cunt-juices on them!

With one last look at Linda's naked body he left and no sooner had we heard the lock click shut before Linda was on top of me. Not letting go of my cock whilst doing so, steered it in her pussy and she sank down to the hilt on me.

"Oh yes! Oh my god! Yes!" she moaned as she started to fuck me. I was to stunned to do anything I just lay there getting fucked. She was pushing his sperm deeper inside her. "Oh you're the best! Oh yes. Oh I love you!" she continued as she rode me. She fell over me but continued to grind her pelvis against mine, mashing her clit against me which always made her cum much quicker. So she did this time. With a sharp shriek her pussymuscles started to cramp around my cock and that was to much for me. I pushed my hips up, buried my cock as deep as I could in her wet, overflowing cunt and in spurts I planted My seed in her, hoping that they would reach their goal before Tommy's.

We fell asleep like this and in the morning we woke up at the same time, with the same amount of hangovers and the same amount with guilty consciences. My cock seemed to have stayed hard the whole night and when Linda turned towards me to say something to me, she just looked at me with wide eyes and open mouth.

I rolled her over on her back, lay on top o her and just pushed my prick inside her. Her hair was matted with dried cum and her pussy didn't feel to sexy around my cock. If it was because I was disgusted of her behavior, my behavior or if it was the knowledge of old sperm in her cunt I don't know but it wasn't especially pleasant to push my cock into her, for a short while that is. Soon I was making love to her and she responded. It was a short but delicious fuck.

I took a shower while she prepared breakfast and I mixed some aspirin for her and handed it to her as she went into the bathroom and I went to the kitchen.

I sat at the kitchen-table wondering about Linda. And me when she came in, still a little wet from the shower. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat in front of me, looking at me.

"I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" she asked quietly.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say.

She started to cry.

"So the wedding is off?" she sobbed and this drew me out of my apathy.

"No! No, what ever gave you that idea?" I said loud at first, softer then. "You still want me, don't you?"

"What do you mean? Still want you? Of course I want you. I love you."

"Oh good."

I fell silent again.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Is it about last night?"

"Yes."

"I don't know what got into me. All I can say is that I was *******. More ******* than I've ever been before. That made me reckless. No. Not reckless. Stupid. I don't know," she started to sob again. "Oh you must hate me," she cried.

"No I don't hate you. I'm... I just don't understand what happened."

"You saw it!"

"No. I mean yes, I saw it. But what I don't understand is my reaction. I can see why you did it. Maybe you wanted a last fuck before... But me. I could have stopped it! I was awake. Aware of what happened. But I couldn't! I wanted it to happen although I knew you might get pregnant!"

"Oh."

We were quiet for a while.

"You know something," she finally said, breaking the silence.

I just looked at her.

"I was awake too. Aware and I wanted it to happen just as much as you did. Just this once. Maybe it was a test to see how much you love me, if you loved me at all."

I stood and went over to her. Took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom. Drew her down on the bed and we lay side by side.

"I love you more than anything in the word. If you want to you may do it again. Just let me watch."

She drew my face closer to hers and kissed me long and deep.

"I love you to and I don't want to do it again. I think..."

Her hand snaked down and found my erect penis.

"Oh, just thinking about it makes you hard, doesn't it, darling?"

"Oh, god yes. But I really don't want it to happen."

"I know. Neither do I, but it was hot. So damn hot. I came as soon as his prick touched my cunt and I kept cuming all the time he was fucking me, and than you. Didn't you feel it?"

I had to admit I hadn't felt it at the beginning. I had been to busy being in shock. And after that I was more eager to get my sperm competing with Tommy's than think of her pleasures.

While she was whispering to me she steered my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I could feel how wet it was against my cock head and with the slightest little movement by her hips it went into her and she rocked slowly back and forth while she whispering told me every little detail about hers and Tommy's fuck the previous night. I just lay still taking in all the sensations. Her whispering voice in my ear. The story she told me and the silky movements of her cunt along my cock.

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to know and instinctively I knew that now was the right time to ask. Now she was so trapped in her memories, her actions the night before and the sensation in her pussy now as she worked it slowly up and down me.

"Did you want to get pregnant by him?" I whispered back.

She went silent. The only sounds to be heard was the rustle of the sheets and a little slurping when my cock was just a fraction inside her, almost on the verge of slipping out and she pushed forwards again.

"No," she mumbled dreamily. "No. I want your children. But I knew it was a possibility. That was the best part of it. That was what made me cum at once. The danger of it. It was so... forbidden, so dirty. The risk."

"Yes. That was what it was all about. The possibility and the risk," I mumbled as I shot in her and her pussy squeezed in return.

We fell asleep. Woke and fucked again. Slept. Woke up. Ate. Fucked. And so we spent the remaining two days before our trip up to our wedding.

Part 2

On Thursday morning we flew up to Linda's hometown where we had booked a room at the hotel. The first day we spent with Linda's family but Friday we had to ourselves and Linda took me on a tour to her childhood and teen-aged hunting grounds.

When we passed a house about an hour into our tour she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"Well it has to be something. I didn't say anything, you didn't say anything, so it has to be something."

"Ah, my first boyfriend, Oscar, lived in that house over there."

"Aha. The one who never got the chance?"

"Yes."

"Do you regret it? That you didn't..."

She was quite fore a while.

"Let's say if I had known than what I know today, you wouldn't have been the first... and Tommy wouldn't have been only the second," she giggled a little. "But as it is now. I'm pretty OK."

"Pretty?"

"Much. Love isn't just fucking you know."

"No?"

She laughed and punched me on my upper arm. We continued our walk till we came to a caf'.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"What?"

"Have a cup and rest our legs for a while."

"Sure."

We entered the caf' and took a table by the window where we could look on the street while we talked a little and sipped our coffees. Suddenly she tapped my arm and pointed.

"Look. There. It's him."

"Him?"

"Yes. Oscar."

Linda was pointing at a rather gangly looking man with a beard handsomely dressed.

"Call him in. You must have a lot to talk about."

"Can I?"

"Yes. Go ahead."

Linda knocked on the window and Oscar turned automatically as one does when one is hearing an unexpected sound or noise. He looked questionably for a few seconds then he smiled a big smile as he recognized her and waved to her. Linda waved at him to come in.

She introduced us and we invited him for a cup of coffee and he sat and soon Linda and he were engrossed in memories. Not theirs personally, neither of them wanted to make me uncomfortable, rather general ones that even I could laugh at and I found him very nice and was soon dragged into their conversation.

At one point he excused himself and went to the toilet. When he was out of hearing I turned to Linda.

"Are you curious?"

"About what?" she asked surprised.

"How he would be in bed, as a lover."

"Oh. Sure. A little. Not much just a flicking thought that passed once, not more."

"Do you want him as a wedding gift?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. Would you like to fuck him. One last before you're a married woman?"

"Oh. I couldn't. I'm not willing to add to the risk. You know I'm just in the middle of my cycle. Not in the first week as with Tommy, and how would we do it? I couldn't fall asleep on him like I did on Tommy, nor could I get *******, not from coffee."

"Why not be blunt about it?" I asked after a while.

"Blunt?"

"Yes. I could ask him, when you powder your nose or what you're going to do in the ladies room."

"Am I going to the ladies room?" she asked with a little giggle.

"Yes. If you want him."

"Do you? Want me to want him?"

"Feel in my trousers."

She reached out a hand and let it fall down on my hardness. Her eyes widened a little but before she could say anything Oscar came back and Linda withdrew her hand before he noticed where it was.

Linda didn't go to the ladies room so I assumed that she didn't want to fuck Oscar. I had mixed feelings about it. Part of me was relieved that she didn't want to risk getting pregnant but another part of me, a bigger part to be honest, was disappointed. The last time had been so hot! So exiting! We just chatted till it was time to go, then she excused herself and went to the ladies!

I was a little surprised because I thought she had made up her mind not to go through with or maybe she just wanted to add to the suspension or she had just now made up her mind I didn't know and I didn't care all I knew was that she wanted to go through wit it and I could feel my heart pick up some speed. I turned to Oscar.

"Do you mind if I ask you something personal?"

He looked a little alarmed, he probably thought I was going to ask him if he had fucked Linda.

"Nnnoo..." he said a bit hesitantly.

"Would you do me, or rather Linda, a favor?"

"Sure. If I can."

"Do you know that she was a virgin when I met her?"

"No. I didn't, but I believe you. She was rather, what shall I say, shy about sex when she was younger, so I'm not surprised."

"Well, I would like for her to taste another man before she is wed so she don't think she is missing anything later on. After all I wasn't a virgin when we met and I think it would only be fair if she..."

"What," he stammered. "You want me to... to... f... make love to you're wife to be?"

"No. No, not make love. Give her a good fuck. I think that would be a nice wedding present, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," he said eagerly. "But how do we..."

"Ask her?"

"Yes."

"We stay at the hotel, you could say that you always have wondered how the rooms are there but you never been in any and I could then invite you to come with us and have a look. I could start kissing her, caress her a little, as soon as she's a little hot you could move in. Caress her thighs and so on..." I lay out my plan as good as I could in the short time I had on my hand.

After that he just said "OK" with a smile.

We played our little charade when Linda came back and she acted as if she didn't know anything about it. Oscar was invited and we hurried back to the hotel, yes Linda as eagerly as Oscar and I.

We hardly had entered the room before I took Linda in my arms, kissed her and drew her down on the double bed, sitting and started caressing her breasts who already had stiff nipples.

Oscar looked on us for a few moments and then he fell down on his knees in front of Linda and started by kissing her ankles and with little kisses trailed his way up her legs, over her knees while pushing the hem of her skirt up in front of his advancements.

I looked at him while he worked his way up my wife's to be legs. Linda and I had never been that keen on oral sex, not because it appalled or disgusted us, we just never got around to it. Of course we engaged in foreplay, and long ones to, but they were most kissing and feeling each other up. Linda had given me just one blowjob during our dating and living together and she wasn't to keen about it. But now she seemed to like getting some!

I reached around her and unzipped her skirt. When Oscar heard the zipper he grabbed hold of the hem of her skirt and started to draw it down her hips. Linda lifted her bum a little so it would go free. Oscar flung it aside and dove back between Linda's round thighs and started his kissing tour again.

I could feel Linda's breath starting to get hot and the smell of excitement started to mingle in her breath and as Oscar get closer and closer to her panty clad pussy she would hold her breath for a short while in anticipation.

She squirmed when Oscar's lips made contact with the sheer cloth and moaned a little guttural moaning which grew to a quit mewling when he drew the crotch of the panties aside and made direct contact with her puffy pussylips. Oscar lapped away happy and content for the moment while Linda's hand strayed down to my lap and unzipped me and she had to bend my stiff cock out of my trousers. Then she surprised me. She pushed me down on my back and dove for my cock and engulfed it and started to give me a blowjob. And it was a blowjob. Not the little nibbling and kissing she had performed on the few earlier occasions.

Suddenly my wife let go of my cock and slammed her thighs over Oscar's ears, so hard that I thought she was going to break his eardrums, as she came, but luckily they survived because he didn't even flinch but kept lapping and sucking.

Hadn't it been for the sight I would have cumed with my fianc'. As it was now I was to preoccupied watching her face as she came and watching Oscar's technique, remembering every move he made so I should be able to give her a repeat performance on the wedding night.

When Linda's orgasm started to subside I woke a little and started to get Linda's blouse unbuttoned and draw it of her and her bra so now she lay there in only white garters and dark-brown stockings with her legs spread wide exposing her wet cunt for her new lover! I could just make out the spasms that now and then rippled the little bit of flesh between her cunt and her asshole as she had her post orgasms.

Suddenly she woke up. Looked at me and then Oscar and gave us a big smile. She lifted her feet over Oscar's head and rolled into the middle of the bed were she lay, opened her legs inviting Oscar to come in between them. He didn't hesitate. He shed his clothes letting them lay where they landed on the floor and climbed up and lay between her thighs. His angry red cockhead pointed straight at my fianc'es opening and when he sank down it poked Linda's pussylips apart and he sank down in her without any helping hand.

Linda groaned as it poked its way into her but her hips moved up helping him deeper inside her. Halfway in he had to withdraw a little and then he could sink it all the way in. He was all the way inside my fianc'es unprotected pussy! And soon he was going to shoot his load into it and I was better to be ready to get inside her as soon as possible and let my own sperm compete with his!

I watched intent as Oscar fucked Linda, not because the act itself was especially exiting, I had performed it often enough myself to know exactly how it was done, no I watched because my sperm had to compete with Oscar's to get to Linda's fertile egg first. Or did I want another man to impregnate my wife?

Oscar started to fuck my wife to be with long, deep strokes just the way I know Linda loves it though sometimes she spurs me on and have me slam into her with almost ******* ******* that occurs very seldom.

Their fuck hadn't lasted not more than five, six minutes when I heard Oscar grunt, saw his asscheeks squeeze together and I understood that he at that moment was shooting his potent sperm into Linda's womb. He had his cock buried deep in her as if he was making sure that his sperm wouldn't have to long to travel before the lucky one met with her fertile egg.

I expected him to slip out of her as soon as his orgasm was over but he stayed on top of her sealing her pussy from leaking anything out and then he started to move again! He was going to get seconds!

This time he slammed into her and Linda followed him stroke by stroke and soon they were both seating and squishing sounds emanated not only from Linda's wet, open cunt but from their bodies when the separated for a short moment as well.

This time their fuck lasted almost fifteen minutes and with a bellow he came in her! She answered with a mewing scream and convulsing hips!

Before Oscar rolled of off her he gave her a little kiss and then he stood and started to get dressed. I didn't take the time to get undressed, I just drew my trousers down and climbed in between my fianc'es legs. Got my cock into her sloppy, very sloppy, cunt and started to fuck her just as hard and fast as Oscar had done and she responded with the same vigor.

The last Oscar heard before he closed the door was Linda's pussy fart when I pushed my cock in again after that I nearly had slid out of her loose cunt. And it got even looser as soon as I added my load to Oscar's two.

After that we just fell asleep.

Then we awoke and fucked and had time to go down for dinner, then another love-session and then we slept till the next morning, the wedding day.

Part 3

The next day was the wedding-day. Linda had all this appointments with the one that lasted the longest being at the hairdressers. That would take at least an hour and a half and would be the last before she returned to the hotel to get dressed. I didn't know what I should do with the time till five so I decided to stay in the hotel.

I sat in the bar sipping a glass of beer when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up and saw that it was Oscar.

"Hi. How are you," he asked.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I was a little afraid that he might want an reprise of the previous nights activities and I wasn't to keen on that.

He looked at me with an embarrassed smile.

"Well to tell the truth... I own the hotel."

I just looked at him and then I had to laugh and he joined me.

"Well, so much for that conspiracy," I said between laughter.

"Yes," he said and dried some tears from his eyes. "What about Linda? Did she enjoy her dream come true? I must thank you for sharing it with me. I think that was the best proof of love any man can give his woman."

"Oh thank you, I would like to think so myself, but to tell you the truth, part of the dream was mine too. You might as well know that she was into it but she didn't want to come on to you. It was true though that I wanted her to have another lover before we were married. And you were the one we wanted and whom we picked up," which was true Tommy hadn't after all been picked up, he could have refused to fall into the trap set by Linda.

"I'm double honored. You know what, I live on the upper floor why don't we go upstairs and have a chat? It must be better than sitting here in the bar. And I could offer you a good cup of coffee instead of the beer, after all you don't want to get ******* or something, would you?"

I said no and accepted his invitation and we spent an hour chatting as if we were old friends. Before I left we were the best of friends and he gave me his private number and I promised to call him whenever we were in town. The last he said was that he was sorry that we hadn't met before then Linda, I and he and his fianc'e could have had an evening together. His fianc'e was an old friend of Linda's too.

When I came up to our room Linda had just arrived and stood by the bed wearing only her garter, stockings and bra, arranging her weddingdress, checking out for all the details and whatever a woman does before she gets into her clothes, I've never figured it out. As soon as I saw her I got an erection, maybe it was caused by the knowledge that I just came from her lover.

"Where have you been?"

"I've been talking to Oscar."

"Oscar? What... Why?" she sounded more than curious.

"Well it turned out that he owns the hotel," I laughed.

"Oh my god! What will he think of me? Of us?" she cried alarmed.

"Only the best. He sent his regards and wanted us to call him the next time we are in town. To meet his fianc'e whom apparently is an old friend of yours unfortunately I forgot to ask for her name."

"Oh... I bet it is... No it couldn't be. She married Oscar's brother last year. Oh, I know it must be Chris, Christina, she..."

I interrupted her.

"Fancy a quickie before you become a married lady?"

"Oh no, you'll have to perform tonight! I'm not going to bed my first night as a married woman without my one weddingnightfuck or two!" she giggled, but I could sense that she was serious.

"Wouldn't it be nice to walk up the isle feeling something naughty running down your thighs?"

"Stop it! You make me wet. I'm serious. I want it tonight. I think we can make a baby tonight!"

My cock became even stiffer! Could I convince her that it would be something extra naughty having sperm in her pussy when we took our oath?

"Well if you are sure that you wouldn't like to know something that the preacher or our families doesn't know, that you have a freshly fucked little pussy hid under that virginal white dress?"

"Oh," she moaned. "Yes. That would be something. OK but you have to be quick, we haven't got that much time and you better be prepared tonight anyway or I maybe ****** to break my vows before they are spoken," she laughed.

I took her in my arms and kissed her while I cupped her small tits and pushed the bra up over them. Stole one hand inside her panties and felt her drooling pussy. She really liked the idea! I gave her clit a couple of flicks and she grind moaning her pelvic against my hand.

"We could..." I whispered in her ear while I rubbed her pussy.

"What?" she gasped back.

"We could give it one try one last time."

"What? This?"

"No. Oscar. His at the hotel. I bet he could be here in one minute."

"I don't care who fucks me now as long as someone does!" she gasped.

"Hold that attitude just one minute. I'll call Oscar!"

My heart pounded when I got Oscar on the line. I explained the situation and asked him if he wanted a repeat performance so could he come?

"Are you sure?" he asked when he had heard my invitation.

"Oh yes. We are. Both of us. One last time."

He was there in just over a minute and he gasped as he saw Linda on the bed completely nude.

"Hurry," she smiled. "We haven't got that much time.

Oscar kicked of his shoes let the trousers down stepped out of them and climbed up between Linda's legs.

I had to free my straining cock from it's imprisonment in the harsh trouser-cloth or it would have rubbed itself to a climax with it's throbbing while I watched my wife in less than an hour getting fucked by her first boyfriend.

With a gurgling cry she reached her climax and at the same time I saw Oscar's ass cheeks clench as he pumped his sperm into her spasming womb.

"Oh yes! Oh god give me a baby! Oh yes give it to me give me all!!!"

Oscar's head snapped back and his eyes seeked mine, questionally. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave him a nod to go on and pump his sperm into her. He looked at me while he pressed his cock deeper into my bride's fertile womb once again.

She gave him a quick kiss and asked him to get off her as she had to go to a wedding.

As I heard her say this in a little mockery tone I felt a shiver running down my spine. Was this what I wanted? I had to say yes to that question.

To this day we have her spermspecked panties from the wedding-day among our other memorabilia from the wedding-week and it is one of the most treasured!

We went through our wedding ceremony and thankfully Linda's panties kept Oscar's sperm from running down her legs, she wore them the next day as we sat on the plane on our way to the Paris and our honeymoon. But it was the last pair getting soiled for quite some time.

Part 4

Linda and I had been married for about six months when we heard from Oscar the next time. He called us and told us that he was to attend a conference in our town and he was going to bring his fianc'e for some theater and some shopping and asked if we were free one of the days. We were and set a date for the theater.

I booked tickets and Oscar arranged for a meal afterwards.

We met a week later and had a very good time. Marie, Oscar's fianc'e proved to be one of Linda's best friends whom she had lost all contact with after moving away from her hometown and now they were catching up.

Oscar suggested that we had a ******* in their hotel room instead of sitting in public chatting. It was more than a room. It was a suit with a bedroom and a lounge. The refrigerator was full of various bottles and soon we sat with a ******* and chatted. The girls got caught up in their memories and sharing new information of which most was of no interest to Oscar and me so he beckoned me to sit by his side.

"I must thank you again for the last time," he said in a low voice keeping it down from the girls. "Oh. I don't want a repeat performance so you don't have to worry. Don't misunderstand me, of course I would like it, but I wouldn't dream of it. You are wed now and I wouldn't want Marie to... As you know Marie and I are going to be wed in another three months and I would like for her to have a similar experience that you gave Linda. What do you think?" "Well, I don't know what to say," I stammered. "It isn't something that I can give you any advise about. It's up to you and Marie, and the guy you choose," I added.

"How did you come up with the idea, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh..." I thought about it for a while, I didn't want to portrait Linda as a slut or anything. "Well, it just... sort of fell upon us."

"So it was in the spur of the moment?"

"Yes. Yes, you can say that."

"It was hot though, wasn't it?"

"Indeed it was."

"I don't know about you two, and it's none of my business, but I had thought about it as a one time thing."

"That's what we think to."

"And she really was... unprotected?"

"Oh yes. That was what did it so hot."

"Yes! Well, I might as well tell you that I proposed the idea for Marie, at first she was a very reluctant, but when I told her the story, without mentioning any names at first but when she began to see the what I meant I had to tell her that it was you two."

"So..." I prompted him.

"Yes. She'll do it. Once she says, but I think I can make it two times and the last one being just before the wedding ceremony, just as you and Linda did, but maybe with a little more time to do it," he laughed and I had to laugh with him.

The girls looked over at us when they heard our laughter. Looked at each other and probably thought that one of us just had told a dirty joke and they went back to their half whispering conversation.

"So what do you say," Oscar said when everything was quiet again.

"Yes. It is a hot idea, I still think so."

"No, I meant do you want to do the honors?"

"Me?!"

"Yes, I've talked to Marie about it already, and she thinks that it would be safer if it was someone who knew about the risks, and most of all, who didn't tell. After all we live in a small town and don't want to risk anything to leak out about this."

"I'll have to ask Linda. I couldn't keep it a secret from her."

"Oh, I'm sure Marie already has asked her, and if she hasn't she will in a minute. Or at least before the evening is over."

Nothing more was said about it and soon the four of us again were chatting together and all to soon it was time for Linda and me to go home.

As we lay in bed that night Linda whispered a question to me.

"Did Oscar talk with you?"

"Uh?"

"I saw it! Did he 'pop the question'?"

"Ah, well, yes, he did."

"And?"

"I said I had to ask you first."

"Good."

"So I take it that Marie asked you?"

"Yes. I told her all about it."

"All?"

"Yes, every sordid detail, even the first occasion and I think she to wants to give it a three time try. With me present, that was the only condition I made. I can't join but I want to watch."

"When's the wedding?"

"Oh eager uh?" Linda giggled. "It's not for another three months so you just have to be satisfied with this old lady till then."

"I'm more that happy to do just that."

Then we made love and I bet Linda too was thinking about our or her wedding preparations as she was a little hotter than usual.

Two months later the invitation came and Linda rang and said that we would be there Friday.

We checked in at the hotel Friday evening as we had promised and an hour later there was a knock at the door. It was Oscar inviting us to dinner later that night after we had been to Linda's parents.

We spent a couple o hours with her parents, they knew we were to have dinner and spend almost the whole Saturday with Oscar and his bride so we parted without any jealousy from their part, it helped that we had promised to spend a week with them during our vacation.

Around eight thirty we met with Marie and Oscar in their penthouse, I could see that she was a little nervous. Oscar too seemed a little skittish but that seemed to vanish as soon as we had had a ******* and during dinner we drank some wine and all seemed to settle down to the previous meetings chatting. We exchanged views about the play we had seen on that occasion and Marie said that they just had to come down a little more often, for the theaters, she added with emphasis a little smile.

We had coffee and brandy with each couple sitting on couches opposite each others. As the evening went Marie's dress had a tendency to drift a little higher up her thighs giving me promising glimpses of the well rounded thighs. I took the opportunity to check her out a little more which I hadn't done before, believe it or not. She was a little shorter than Linda, and wider, both over the hips and over the bust. But her hair was just as blond as Linda's and her eyes had little to much gray in them to call them blue. Her nose was short and pointed just a little upwards, high cheekbones and a large mouth with a full lower lip. She was agreeable indeed. And I could feel how it began to getting more and more cramped in my trousers.

"Ahum," Oscar cleared his throat, "I don't know if I am too forward if I ask you all to talk openly about the upcoming 'wedding ceremonies', but I would like for Linda and Peter to share with us how they experienced it all. That is if it is all right with you."

I looked at Linda and Linda looked at me and we nodded to each other.

"Well," Linda started. "For me it was something... I don't know how to put it, hot yes, it was hot. Exiting? Yes. But most of all, I was a virgin when I met Peter and... I wasn't curious, I thought that if you had, excuse my frankness, fucked one it couldn't differ that much, and quite frankly, it don't, but it was... Dirty!"

"Yes. That was what I thought too. Think too. It was the hottest, horniest, most exiting and dirty thing I've ever experienced."

"What do you think Marie?" Oscar asked his wife to be.

She blushed and hesitated.

"Yes. That's why I want to go ahead with it. It can't be that many people who have done what we have done, what you have done and we will do, on their wedding day. It's so... taboo, not something you do. And I'm looking forwards to it. Oh yes. I must add. I stopped taking the pill last month and you should see the stack of used condoms!" she giggled and Oscar smiled a little embarrassed.

"Ahum, yes. I must admit that I get aroused as soon as I think about it," he admitted. "And you darling isn't much better are you? I bet you are wet already!"

"You know I am," she giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "All I am a little worried about is Linda. She's going to suffer."

"Don't worry about me, I've got my treatment. I envy you though who's going to get it. Oh I remember how hot it was! And I'm wet to," she added giggling. "Aren't you anxious to get it going soon?"

"Yes. Any time now. But I think I would like one more ******* because I don't know if I really have the courage to go through with it otherwise. Oh I want to do it I sort of long for it, but the possible 'complications' are overwhelming, aren't they?"

"No. Not for me," Oscar answered.

"No. Not for me," I said at the same time.

Oscar and I looked at each other for what seemed to be an eternity. Were we of the same meaning? Did we want what was suggested in the answers?

The girls looked at us a little confused. It had dawned on them what we said, what we meant. I saw how Marie squeezed her thighs hard together, then relaxed them and letting them drift apart far enough for me to see up her skirt up to where the white of her panties showed. She trembled a little and reached for the bottle of cognac, poured a liberal amount in her glass and passed it on to Linda. She took a big gulp of the burning liquid.

"Oh," she sighed. "Yes. I think I can see what..." she bit her lip a little nervous. "Yes."

"Mmhm," mumbled Linda and when I glanced at her I could see that her legs too had drifted apart presenting Oscar the same view of her thighs and panties as I received from Marie. It was obvious that the thought had turned both women on even more!

I took another cognac and so did Oscar, we didn't say anything more for a long time but the liquors seemed to flow a little richer and faster. We were all a little shocked by the revelations. It was evident that we all four agreed about this. I it was going to get any further than just fantasies and wishes I didn't know at the time. I think we all would like to have a time-out before we approached the subject again, if ever. I knew that Linda and I would have to, that we were bound to. Her initiating this made it unavailable. We just had to get it all out in the open.

Little by little the conversation started to pick up again but we all avoided the subject which I was sure was on all our minds. Soon I was beginning to feel the effect of the alcohol and it struck me that the situation was getting more similar to my bachelor-party night and somehow it made sence.

"Don't you think it's time to get ready or bed?" Oscar finally asked his wife to be.

"Oh, yes. Of course," she blushed as she stumbled to her feet. "Just give me ten minutes, do you come with me Linda?"

Linda stood and followed Marie out of the room.

"You can use the other bathroom, I'll get you a robe in a minute."

When I was almost finished with my drying after the shower there was a knock on the door and when I acknowledged it the door opened a crack and Oscar stuck a white robe in.

"I don't mind if you come in, we're going to see a bit more of each other soon enough," I said and Oscar entered with an embarrassed smile.

"I'll get under the shower then," he mumbled as he started to undress.

I couldn't help noticing that his prick throbbed a little as he stepped into the shower cabin. Mine wasn't much better, it was getting stiffer by the minute in anticipation. I didn't yet know what Marie looked like naked, but I was going to find out soon enough. And I would find out how it was to fuck another man's wife's unprotected pussy.

I went out to the livingroom and sat down on the sofa waiting for Oscar to come out and when he entered he just beckoned me to come with him. He led the way to the bedroom and the girls.

Linda sat in a chair not far from the double bed and chatted with Marie who lay under the duvet they both looked at us as we entered.

Linda smiled and leaned back in the chair, Marie looked at her 'by tomorrow husband' but didn't show any emotions, maybe a little question was vissible in her eyes but as she didn't get any response she looked at me and gave me a nervous little smile. She lifted a part of the duvet indicating for me to climb in with her on one side and her husband on the other.

Before I joined her I looked at Linda and asked her if she was comfortable to which she just nodded.

Marie kept her eyes on me while I shed the robe and a little smile showed as she saw my half-hard cock and she licked her lips a little. I climbed in beside her and as the duvet fell down a little whiff of air drifted up mingled with the scent of her sex. She was ready all right.

She smiled at me and turned to Oscar. Gave him a deep kiss while she started to kick the duvet away exposing more and more of her naked body to us. As soon as I got the idea I grabbed the duvet and started to draw it away, letting it fall to the floor by the side of the bed. Soon we lay naked and exposed all three of us. Marie was turned halfway towards Oscar so I didn't see the front of her body, but her back was wonderful and the ass! Rich with perky cheeks that would fit in my hands as I rode her, or even better, she rode me.

She reached behind her, fumbled for my hand and when she found it she drew it over her hips, down between her thighs and placed it square on her hairy vagina. The hair felt almost electric, sparkling with life. A little brisk as the palm of my hand slid over it and down, down between her thighs. My finger-tops made contact with her labia. I could feel that hers was different from my own wife's immediately. Linda has those long lips who are filling up with ******* as she gets aroused, they open up as her juices starts to flow letting a steady stream of oily femininity seep out forming droplets in the sparse hair. Marie's was closed and no lips were to be found, but as soon as I let a finger slide the length of it it sort of cracked open and she was flowing of wetness inside!

I found the bump on the upper part of the vagina, her clitoris was already erect and big as a pea and just as round. I let my finger circle around it before I gain dipped my finger in her wet cunt. When I circled her clit the second time I could hear her moan into Oscar's mouth.

I stuck my long and middle fingers together and slid them into her wet hole which opened up and let them in without any trouble. The sank in to the second knuckle. I pumped her a few times and then drew them up the length of her gash till the made contact with her clit, then I parted them and let them travel on each side of the bump. Her hips jerked spasmodically as I squeezed my fingers together around her clit and when it slid away I repeated the motion.

She let go of Oscar and turned over on her back and I saw her naked body for the first time.

Oh was she hairy! The hair crept all the way up so it almost touched her navel. The breast stood up over her chest as two small hills and the erect nipples crowning them. I bent over her and sucked one of the stiff nipples into my mouth and it popped into even harder stiffness as I sucked on it, making it slick with my saliva and rolling my tongue around it. She pressed herself harder against me, pushing her breast against my sucking lips.

"Now! Make love to me now!" she groaned as she freed her breast from my sucking mouth.

I rolled on top of her and let my cock poke at her wet, slippery cuntopening waiting for her to reach down and steer my prick to the goal but she didn't have to. As it poked at her opening it gave way and swallowed the head of my cock without any helping from either of us.

"Ooooh yyyyeeesss!" she gasped as I penetrated her. "Oh yesyesyesyes!"

I could feel her pussymuscles spasm as I pushed my cock further into her silky cunt. It slurped as I came out again and she shuddered from the embarrassing sounds her pussy was making while I fucked her with long, long and slow thrusts. When I was in as long as I could come I could feel how her cervix vibrated against the tip of my cock. I new I couldn't last long with her pussy working on my stiff cock in such a sensuous way and as soon as I felt the shivering heat of the nearing orgasm I pushed her legs up over her head opening her up totally and buried my cock as close against her womb as I could. IF there was a fertile egg there I was making sure that my sperm would impregnate it!

"Oh mygodohmygod... yes... yesss give it to meeeee!" she howled as she felt my cock shoot its sperm into her. "Yes! Give me a baby! Yes!Yes! Oh Oscar! Oh darling I love you!"

I heard a groan from Oscar and I looked over at him. He was intently looking at his wife's to be face as she came, begging for me to impregnate her. I saw that he was making fucking motions with his hips and that he was shooting his sperm almost in rhythm with my spasmodic deposits. He loved it just as much as I did now and as much as I did when it happened to Linda and me. Linda? I had to look over at her. She sat in her char with widly spread legs and a hand down her panties playing with herself. When I saw that I my final spurt of come pumped into Marie with an extra *******.

Exhausted I rolled of Marie and Oscar climbed on top of her.

"Yes, yes, push it into me," she panted as he entered her. Whether she meant my sperm or his cock I don't know, maybe she meant both.

I looked at them making love for a while before I turned to Linda I beckoned her over and when she stood beside the bed I reached out and drew down her panties.

"Get the rest off as well," I said to her in a low voice, but evidently it was loud enough for Oscar and Marie to hear because they both looked at her while she shed her clothes. Silently and with shaking hands she removed all her clothes and stood naked in front of us. I put my hand on the inner of her thigh and made her stand with parted legs. I dipped my head forwards and my mouth made contact with her pussy. She pushed herself closer to my face so my tongue got in contact with her clit which stood proudly out of its hood. She swung in rhythm with my lapping tongue but never took her eyes away from Marie's and Oscar's copulation.

We were involved in this way for about ten minutes and then I heard Oscar moan and the shrill cry from Marie indicating that they had reached teir climaxes and at the same time Linda shuddered and moaned as she sank down on the carpet beside the bed as she slumped there she buried two fingers in her cunt and pushed them hard and fast out and in. She sighed and let her fingers slip out. She trailed them up her body and while looking me deep in the eyes she put them in her mouth and sucked on the. She gave me a whicked smile and stood asking us if we wanted a glass of whine before the next round.

We lay in bed sipping some whine with Marie in the middle, between me and Oscar and Linda on my outer side.

Oscar toasted Marie and asked if she was contented.

"Almost," she answered. "I would have liked to watch you makeing lo... have fucked Linda while I was being fucked by Ken, maybe next time?"

"Next time? You don't think that we are finished with this time do you?"

"We aren't?"

"Oh no. I don't know about Ken, but I can feel something happening in a certain place at this moment."

"Yea, me to, maybe it is the possibility of seeing you and Linda..."

I heard Linda sigh and felt how she rubbed her thighs together as I glanced over at her I saw that she had her eyes shut and a little smile on her lips. I looked at Marie and saw that the sheet had fallen down from her chest and that her nipples stood out stiffly at the thought of another bout.

"I don't know if I can get through with that without a visit to the bathroom. It's just pouring out of me," Marie giggled.

"Don't you dare. I might want a taste of you later," Oscar replied.

"Oh no! You don't!" Marie shrieked.

"Oh yes!" Oscar answered and grabbed hold of the sheet and janked it away. He climbed in between her legs forsing them apart as he did so and grabbed her by the waist and drew her down so she lay flat on her back. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and dipped his head down between her thighs and gave her gash a long flat-tongued lick from her ass to her clitoris. Marie almost screamed to him to stop it but already at the second lick her cries softened and soon she moaned as Oscar licked up all the fluids that didn't fit inside her.

I think both Linda and I was to shocked to do anything, but one thing did I do, not conscious though, I did raise a hard on and when I turned to Linda I could see that she had her hand between her thighs playing with her pussy.

When Oscar sensed that I moved towards my wife he took hold of my shoulder and indicated for me to switch places with him. I obliged him and stood on my knees for a moment, long enough for Marie to take hold of my shoulders and pull me down on top of her.

"No more teasing! I want you. I want your cock. Now!"

She grabbed my cock with one hand and smeared it around her furry cunt, wetting her crotch again as our sperm and her juices started to flow as soon as my cock widened the entrance to her cunt. Abruptly she stopped.

"No. I want to be on top this time," she said hoarsely and turned us around so she straddled me. All the time she never let go of my cock but had it aimed at her pussy as she sank down on it in one movement. She sank down all the way without any hindrance. She was so wet and so open that I hardly felt the walls of her vagina but all the way in I felt how the tap on her cervix sort of tickled my cockhead. I've never felt anything like it before.

"Oh, this time I'm going to get pregnant," she whispered in my ear. "I'm sooo open, sooo open and willing," she mumbled nibbling my ear.

At last I got to fondle her sweet ass and it just melted into my hands, just big enough to fit in my cupped hands and I felt the muscles flex as she rose and sunk down again and again, all the while stopping when she was deepest down, letting her pussy squeeze and tickle my cock-head.

Both Oscar and I had got rid of the first fiery horniness and lasted much longer this time. I couldn't stop myself from glancing over to them and my wife was riding Oscar just as his wife rode me. She to had adapted the deep down grinding of her hips, rubbing the clitoris against his pubes as she did so.

I saw how Oscar had his hand around my wife's buttocks and from behind had a grip on her pussylips forsing them apart, opening her up for his intruding cock and also making him come deeper into her. Judging his actions it was obvious that he would do all he could to impregnate my wife.

I didn't want to be outsmarted so I imitated his grip on his wife, I followed her hairy pussy to where it was as wettest and there I managed to get a finger in on each side of my cock and could by them as hooks open her up so I came deeper into her and I found out that it freed her clitoris from any hindrances and now it was rubbing it's sensitive side on my hairy pubic bone making her groan and cry and she flung her head from side to side as the sensations build in her and soon she came with the loudest cry of the evening!

Her pussy convulsed around my deeply buried cock and I couldn't stop it from spurting and spurt after spurt of my potent semen spurted into her vibrating cunt. I kept my cock deeply buried in her to the socket while our orgasms stilled and subsided and then at first I let my hands glide back and hold her asscheeks in my hands. The flexed now and than as she had a minor climax as aftermath.

She fell down on me, sighing and kissing my earlobe. Suddenly she lifted her head. Looked down at me and bent down and kissed me with smooth and dry lips. Her tongue found it's way into my mouth and met my tongue. As our kiss lasted her hips started to move in small, small movements. I withdrew from the kiss, took her by each side of her head and looked into her eyes.

"Gready, aren't we?" I whispered which made her giggle and the giggle traveled all the way down to her pussy and it massaged my still hard cock.

"Mhm. I must take advantage of the moment," she said and started to move her hips more intently.

I was surprised that I could still keep my cock hard. Never before had I fucked this much in strait fucks. There had always been some time to recover between them.

A noise from our side made us look at my wife and Oscar. They lay on their sides with Oscar behind Linda with his cock buried in her from behind. One hand rested on my wife's curved hip and the other supported his head as he looked at us fucking. Linda was looking at us with the same amount of interest as Oscar and her hips moved slowly in rhythm with Oscar's.

I wondered if they too were on their second time but I didn't care enough to ask.

Finally I came, Marie had had multiple orgasm all through this fuck, no, this had been a lovemaking.

When Marie rolled off me and down between me and my wife I saw that both Oscar and Linda already slept.

The next morning I woke to the soft but shrill sound of cups hitting plates and low voices. I stumbled out of bed. Put on my trousers and my shirt and went after the sound and the smell of coffee. I was greeted by three newly showered people. Linda poured me a cup of coffee and told me to take a shower which I did.

Fully awake I joined the other three.

"Have you filled in Ken and Linda on today's activities?" Marie asked Oscar.

"Oh no, I've forgotten. I don't know but it seemed to happen to much yesterday... Anyway," he continued after there was quiet around the table again, "Marie and I have to be at her folks for lunch. That will last till about five o'clock, then it is party time. The women goes to one party and we men have another here. Sort of bachelor parties, but not that wild and just a few of our closest friends, and my brother and his wife. After that I thought maybe we four could find something to do."

We all agreed to the plans and shortly after Linda and I went to our room for a rest.

Part 5

The evening went as we had planned and by midnight Oscar's friends left. Oscar's brother was the only one left but he was ******* into unconsciousness laying on the couch snoring.

"I'll have to phone Charlotte, Karl's wife," he added when he saw me ransacking my memory for that name. "No, I don't think you've met her. She's a beautiful girl, a little to cool, no cold, for my taste though. We have to wait for the girls to come home first because she's with them." He looked at his watch. "They should be here any minute, we said at one o'clock at the latest."

We sat talking and sipping some beer while we waited for the girls to arrive. Just after one o'clock the came home, a little giggly but otherwise you couldn't tell that they had been at a party. Oscar called Charlotte a couple of times and finally got hold of her and she showed up twenty minutes later. She apologized for Karl's behavior which we all said she shouldn't mind. We helped her down with Karl and she said that she would be able to take care o him by herself from there.

As we came into the apartment the girls were already naked and in bed and Oscar and I joined them at once, all thoughts about cleanliness forgotten. We had changed partners at once, we didn't bother kissing and fondling our own wife's but went straight for the others. They didn't complain and soon we were fucking all three of us. During the day we had all built up enough hornyness to last very long and soon the girls got their first shots of sperm up their unprotected wombs. We sat down and chatted as if it was the most natural thing in the world that we tried to impregnate the 'wrong' wife. Marie made a laughing reference to it all by calling it 'Russian Roulette' which made us all laugh.

Soon Linda challenged Marie and me to perform in front of her and Oscar and then they would put merits on our performance.

I asked Marie if she would fancy a doggie style bout and she willingly agreed on the condition that the next one was with her on the top. She turned around and stood on hands and knees wriggling her ass seductively and I hurriedly stood between her parted legs, aimed my dick at her drooling cunt, drew it up and down from her clit pass her half open pussy and made a detour at her brownish asshole. She shuddered as the bulb passed and stroked it and sank down on her elbows presenting me with a better view of her backside charms. A made a mental note that if I ever was to fuck this woman again I would just have to try her backdoor out.

On the fifth or sixth stroke over her derriere I aimed at her pussy and started to slip into her.

"About time too," I heard Linda say. "I thought you were going for the wrong... place," she added laughing.

"That would have been a shock for Marie, she is so intent of getting that hard cock up her open, unprotected pussy that she would have gone bananas if he had missed his target," Oscar added laughing.

"Ooh yes. I know how she feels," Linda said. "Oh it's so wonderful, so hot and dirty, isn't it Marie?"

"Oh yeees," she said with a shaking voice. "Oh yees. Yes. To feel it pump into you. Yes. Yes, into me u-u-u-up into me, making a baby-y-yyy in meeee."

Suddenly we heard a thump and startled I looked up and around for the noise I saw that Oscar and Linda looked at the bedroom door with open mouths and wide eyes and I followed their eyes. There in the doorway stood Charlotte, hands pushed up against her mouth and wide eyes. She just stood there, stunned speechless by the unexpected encounter but finally she came to life.

"Oh... Oh please... Oh forgive me... I heard voices... I thought... Oh forgive me," she turned and went out of the room.

"Wait! Charlotte! Wait," Marie crept a step forwards freeing herself from my cock and went after her sister in law. She made a bypass by the closet and took a nightgown which she covered herself with and hurried after her. We could hear voices in the living-room and some sobbing and then it was quiet before we heard the door close.

"It's okay," Marie said as she entered the bedroom again. "I had to tell her... well most of it I guess and she's promised to keep quiet... at least for now. I've got to talk to her tomorrow though."

To say that the mood was a bit down wasn't any understatement and we had to talk it over with a bottle of wine. "Well," Oscar finally said, "we can't do anything about it now. When and if the ******* hits the fan then we have to duck but now we have a wedding to think about!"

We spent this second night in bed and this time both Oscar and I had the time, and lust, for our own wives as well.

Part 6

We had arranged to meet Marie and Oscar for some light lunch and our last get together for some time at midday on the wedding day. The wedding was to take place at one o'clock and just after eleven we knocked on their door and was greeted by Marie dressed in a robe.

"Hi," she chirped. "The long awaited guest of honor! Come in. Wait," she added as we headed for the livingroom. "There is something I have to tell you. Charlotte and I met this morning and I had to tell her all, and I mean ALL and she agreed to keep quiet on two conditions..."

"Yes," Linda urged her on.

Marie lowered her voice to a whisper.

"I think she want's in!"

"What!" I almost screamed. "What!" I whispered in a considerably lower tone of voice. "She can't! This was to be..."

Linda looked at me, looked at Marie and then at me again.

"Well, I think, please don't be mad at me, Marie means, and so do I, that it shouldn't be the last time. I for one want's it to go on. I've never in my hole life been so... I don't know... fulfilled?"

"Me neither," Marie chirped in. "I've never, never in my life even thought the thought that I would engage in something like this. It's HOT! It's DIRTY! It's taboo for heavens sake. I've never even heard of it before, and besides, I think I've gained two of my best friends ever and I think I'm in love with you, both of you."

"Darling do you really want this to end?"

"NO! No I don't. I too have some other feelings for Marie, and Oscar they are more than just friendly feelings. I wouldn't like to engage in anything with Oscar, but I love him as a brother, no more than a brother more like a... a... Oh I don't know."

"It's okay honey. We know what you mean. I think that that is just the way Marie and I feel too. So what do you say about Charlotte?"

"If Karl want it's okay I think, but I think it's up to Oscar, it is his brother after all. And you know, Marie, what is expected of you."

"Oh, yes. I know. Charlotte have to talk with him I wont interfere, I promise."

"And the second," Linda asked.

"What? What second?"

"You said she had two conditions."

"Oh yes. She want's to watch today."

"She want's what?"

"Sch, keep it down, she's here. Yes she want's to watch, to see for herself that I don't get fucked with a rubber or with a diaphragm."

"How are you going to prove the last?" I wondered curiously.

"Oh. I've never thought about that... Well, I think we just have to play doctor, don't you," she laughed and turned around and headed for the livingroom and Linda and I followed her, me with my eyes on her cute little ass. We said you hellos to Oscar and a blushing Charlotte. It was obvious she was nervous. And a little embarrassed and maybe a little exited too.

We had a pleasant time during a rather hasty lunch until it was time for Marie to change into her wedding dress. She invited us all to the bed-room while she changed.

She shred her robe and stood before us completely naked without any embarrassment and slowly started to dress, making the most of it as a backward strip tease.

"Well Charlotte," she said as she held her gown in front of her. "What do you think?"

"Oh it's lovely. Just lovely."

"No, I didn't mean the dress, I meant how do we convince you that I AM unprotected? Did you play doctor as a baby?"

"Y-yes."

"Should we play?"

"I-I don't think that would be necessary," Charlotte stammered.

"Oh but I insist. Tell you what, I lay down here on the bed with my legs out and then you make sure that I don't have a diaphragm hidden some place."

Marie lay on the side of the bed with her feet on the floor slowly she spread her legs apart, all the time with her eyes on Charlotte and when they were spread as wide as she could get them she raised first her left foot up onto the side of the bed, opening up her pussy a little, then, with a little redness on her cheeks the right foot. She lay almost as if she was laying on the examine table at her doctors. She patted herself on the vagina, indicating for Charlotte to examine her.

Slowly, as if hypnotized, Charlotte approached her sister-in-law. Put a shaking hand on her hairy pussy and slowly, slowly let it drift down to the half open slit, inserted a finger to the first knuckle and looked surpriced.

"Oh you're wet!" she exclaimed.

"Of course I am, silly. I'm going to get fucked on my wedding day by my lover, with my husband to be, my lover's wife and my soon sister-in-law fingering my clit and pussy, and do you know what is the best of it all?" she mocked Charlotte.

"N-no," she almost whispered.

"I don't have any protection!"

As she said this Charlotte sort of moaned and pushed her finger all the way in in Marie's cunt.

"Oh no, you isn't. There is nothing there."

Marie had to push Charlotte's hand away, not brusquely but easy showing that she didn't do it because she didn't like her to have her finger up her cunt, just to indicate that her pussy was to used for another purpose.

She beckoned me over but stopped me just as I was between her legs.

"No. Wait. Don't you think it would be more... appropriate if I had my wedding-gown on?" she asked Charlotte who just nodded her head in response. She didn't take her eyes away from the half open pussy and my cock which was sticking out of my trousers hard and ready.

Marie stood and drew the wedding dress over her head, turned to Oscar and asked him to zip her. Then she went over to the bed again, stooped over it and put her hands on it presenting me her ass.

"Would you be kind enough to raise my dress over my hips," she panted to Charlotte who obliged.

Slowly I took my place behind Marie, aimed my cock at her glistening pussy and entered her. She was hot! And wet. And her pussy already spasmed around my cock. She purred as my cock entered her and the purr gained height and soon she was mewing her pleasure.

I almost jumped back, withdrawing my cock as I felt a hand touch my of cuntjuices glistening cock. It was Charlotte. I looked at her. She had a deep blush on her cheeks and her mouth was half open. Her tongue flickered over her lips again and again. She sensed that I looked at her and she met my eyes for a moment and then she janked her hand away. I think I knew someone was in for a surprise tonight at their home. I doubted that she would make it to the bedroom.

As if Marie had seen Charlotte's hand on my cock she turned her head and looked at her sister in law.

"Yes. Go ahead, touch it. Feel how hard it is. How potent. Don't you wish that you instead of me?"

Charlotte nodded and her hand again reached out and touched my cock, but this time she gripped it as it came out but let go of it as it again sunk into the squelching pussy. This was to much for me. I felt how the pressure built up and my orgasm came closer and closer and then I shot my load into Marie's cramping cunt.

I think Charlotte to experienced a climax because I could hear a faint groan from her as she felt my sperm rush through my cock into Marie's pussy.

"Oh, my god," Charlotte whispered as my cock started to slip out of Marie.

"Yes, it is hot, isn't it?" I heard my wife whisper beside me. I looked up and saw her standing there with Marie's white panties in her hand and Oscar was looking intently from over her shoulder. "Here I brought you these. You don't want to much to run out, do you."

Marie smiled a broad smile, stood and kissed Charlotte on her blushing cheek and then she gave me a deep kiss.

"Thanks," she whispered. "Ready to go," she announced as she had put her panties on. "We're not late are we?"

Epilogue

Charlotte and Karl joined our little 'club' and Charlotte was just as hot as she had indicated on the wedding day and according to Karl she had never been that eager to fuck as she had been since the wedding. He said that they too had had a honeymoon, a second one and a better one.

We haven't invited more people into our little 'sixsome' it is big enough and the more people, the more likely it that all will get out and since we now have moved up to my wife's hometown and we are known by almost everyone there we don't want that to happen.

Children? Well that is something that I have promised not to tell, that is after all personal.

Back