Getting pics/videos of bull with gf

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
Girlfriend is meeting a guy she met off Tinder tonight at his place. How can I go about getting to see some of what happens, if it happens? Should i tell her to just sneak a couple while in the middle or set up a cam or ask him?

Attachments

• 20200417_224214.jpg
    20200417_224214.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 267
It’s just me but I personally video the encounter and give them a copy right after via email or memory stick if they have one.

Girlfriend is meeting a guy she met off Tinder tonight at his place. How can I go about getting to see some of what happens, if it happens? Should i tell her to just sneak a couple while in the middle or set up a cam or ask him?
why not just ask him to take a few pics or video it, why sneak?

I've been there. I'd recommend updating her profile to state that she's in a open relationship and enjoys being photographed/videoed. This way guys know the deal when they swipe and there's no excuses.

Any guy will gladly take her phone and take pics of his cock in your girls, mouth, pussy, and ass. Ask her to share them with you.

Back