Getting close to first experience, tips?

Phantomdennis

Couple
Gold Member
Me and my wife are getting close to her having her first BBC, she knows I’ve made accounts on places like sls and am looking for people to have our first experience with. We are not a cuckold couple, I find no joy in humiliation I’m simply interested in giving my wife the maximum pleasure possible. The things I am actually questionable about are as follows: what procedure do you use to ensure someone is clean, if they have a recent test do you still wear a condom? Do you have a particular site that has provided great results? How do you go about properly vetting candidates to meet with?
We are very excited to explore this lifestyle but want to be certain we are as safe as can be, thanks for any help

Same here. We are actively looking. However, we are seeking a very fit, hung and bi friendly as I (the husband) is bisexual and we want to share BBC and my bi cuckolding. Also smoking is a dealbreaker for us. Ones that are cheating, thug types or high circulation are many turn off for us. We want a long term bull who is clean and someone we can trust

so I'm a newbie...looking for advice...My wife and I have a young black friend that likes to flirt with her...She denies any attraction to him but I'm thinking she may be in denial about it...she grew up in a racist home environment that made fun of black people so this guy flirting with her has her all twisted up. She SAYS she's not attracted to him but her words and her actions are in conflict with one another. So I'm trying to figure out if she's really just responding to a young guy flirting with her or is it because he's young and black. Happy to answer any questions...

My wife does the same thing!!! She will talk to her girlfriend about some one that is nice to her that is black. And she will tell her girlfriend he was a big black guy!!!! She just doesn't say he was a nice guy and help me.. and she always says, he's a big black guy!!! Can be different Guys!! I don't think she realizes that she says it!!! Which is why I think she has a thing for big black guys and I would love to watch her with one! I'm still trying...

My wife does the same thing!!! She will talk to her girlfriend about some one that is nice to her that is black. And she will tell her girlfriend he was a big black guy!!!! She just doesn't say he was a nice guy and help me.. and she always says, he's a big black guy!!! Can be different Guys!! I don't think she realizes that she says it!!! Which is why I think she has a thing for big black guys and I would love to watch her with one! I'm still trying...
What are the signs? Tell me about you guys?

We are in our 60s, she has said her ex was larger than me. She snowballs me sometimes and I frequently eat my own creampie from her!! She is very sexual, she plays with her pussy and she smells and tastes her fingers and let's me suck on them. I have asked her before if she likes big black guys and she said yes..

Me and my wife are getting close to her having her first BBC, she knows I’ve made accounts on places like sls and am looking for people to have our first experience with. We are not a cuckold couple, I find no joy in humiliation I’m simply interested in giving my wife the maximum pleasure possible. The things I am actually questionable about are as follows: what procedure do you use to ensure someone is clean, if they have a recent test do you still wear a condom? Do you have a particular site that has provided great results? How do you go about properly vetting candidates to meet with?
We are very excited to explore this lifestyle but want to be certain we are as safe as can be, thanks for any help
We have found most of the guys she plays with on AFF. Its easy to find them, create an account and refine your search results to what you want. The hard part is weeding out the fakes, no profile info, internet pics and things like that make it easier.. I usually just reverse google search the pcs on their profile and see if its an internet pic. I also only message guys with testimonials. Havent been played by a fake yet. After a couple of years of talking about it with the wife I found someone to meet with her. Had him show up at the hotel bar we were at and ask if he could sit with us. The bar was very crowded so it made sense. A few drinks and conversation and one thing led to another. That was 2012. She always plays safe unless it is a regular. Hope this was helpful.

edit- My wife still gets nervous before every meet, I think its normal for the average couple.

Same here. We are actively looking. However, we are seeking a very fit, hung and bi friendly as I (the husband) is bisexual and we want to share BBC and my bi cuckolding. Also smoking is a dealbreaker for us. Ones that are cheating, thug types or high circulation are many turn off for us. We want a long term bull who is clean and someone we can trust
Hello I am a clean young friendly black bull 18 8+ looking for hotwives and Im open to new experiences. I life regularly and Ive had plenty of experience in the past and want to branch out. Im in the SoCal area LA county message me back if you want photos or anything else, and maybe we can work something out! Look forward to hearing from you.

Update: we have had some delays due to IRL issues, but this is a text from last night that’s had me thinking about it all day, closer by the day.
She has also recently told me the way she envisions this happening. She wants to get a hotel, not meet the guy herself first at all, she is leaving that all up to me. Put on some lingerie with a little cover. Have him come to the room, have some foreplay first, mainly her sucking his cock. Then she wants to be tied down and “taken advantage of” before finishing off by riding him until he cums inside, it is getting very hot.

Attachments

• F20D1448-1765-452C-8122-7ADD69F2BA51.jpeg
    F20D1448-1765-452C-8122-7ADD69F2BA51.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 69
guys you need to start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her - after the fifth time while you are licking her pussy say - I will lick your clean after you fuck other cocks. I will lick others cum from your pussy every time you fuck a cock.

Back