Getting a little annoyed with doublelist

BocaBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I've been using doublelist for a little while now and have my own post in there specifically stating that I'm looking for cuckold couples.

But for what ever reason everyone who replies/messages is any and everything but a cuckold couple. Hell most flat out start off saying that they are not a cuckold couple. I keep thinking "then why message me?!?"
At first I payed it no mind and ignored it, but lately it's been getting on my nerves. Everyone who replies to MY POST, completely ignores what I'm looking for and just ask me to do whatever it is that they want.
I've had some get upset that I wasn't interested like I'm the one who come to them?!?

I don't know, has anyone else has been having this happen to them guys or couples?

Yea I know the feeling
I use double list and I get alot of fakes that will string you along
Then I get people that are men that wanna fuck I specifically posted I was looking for females or couples that wanna share their lady

I've been using doublelist for a little while now and have my own post in there specifically stating that I'm looking for cuckold couples.

But for what ever reason everyone who replies/messages is any and everything but a cuckold couple. Hell most flat out start off saying that they are not a cuckold couple. I keep thinking "then why message me?!?"
At first I payed it no mind and ignored it, but lately it's been getting on my nerves. Everyone who replies to MY POST, completely ignores what I'm looking for and just ask me to do whatever it is that they want.
I've had some get upset that I wasn't interested like I'm the one who come to them?!?

I don't know, has anyone else has been having this happen to them guys or couples?
Yeah, that site has a lot of potential, but it can be frustrating having to weed through all the pic collectors and people who do not read or understand your ad. I've had some successes with it, bur its hardly my go to site at this point

My wife was just fucked two days ago by a black stud I found on Double List. Don't give up hope.

It's a huge numbers game and you have to set up a method to not waste time on no shows, pic collectors, etc. but if you streamline everything, once in a while you can find a good one on Double List.

Yeah a lot of fakes on double list. We had to weed through a ton before we found someone real.

Back