German mature couple looking for a bbc cuckold love

MatureGermans

Couple
From
Germany
Hi,

we're a mature couple and since a while we're interested in a wonderful tight cuckold relationship and friendship with an african / black male (not Indian). It's important that you're having a strong and bbc because she's curious about a very big one in bed. It's ok if you're shy, young or inexperienced.

I’m totally curious about a very fat and meaty penis. Don’t understand me wrong, I love all kind of cocks and yes, I also love my husband Rolf! He’s very small and thin.
Some asked about his size, so I started to measure his penis with the following results: Length: 4.5" when fully hard Diameter: 1.2" He’s very soft and not more able to ejaculate for a natural and wonderful impregnation :-( I love him so much but in bed I like to try and enjoy different and fertile males .

We talked about cuckold relationships and my husband agreed for looking around! I’m totally happy and curious about his open mind and lust. Now we’re looking for a serious male with a very fat and heavy cumming penis, black and young males are welcome.

So I’m also commenting and looking also at dicks while being here! I was never able to get real vaginal orgasms with him in the past but he’s good in oral pleasure :)
But since a while and after enjoying my first deep vaginal orgasms with some toys, I also like to enjoy this enormous orgasms with a real man in bed. The main problem is that I’m a very active and horny woman, so I masturbate three to five times a day and I don’t shame for being a little bit slutty and lustful!

So I’m totally missing the more intense and very lustful vagina orgasms in bed, I want and need them so so so bad every day!!! That’s why I’m so hot and lustful about large and hard males beside him. Please feel free to message me if you’re owning a large and fat penis, a fertile and very hard one (young, black, mature,… size really matters for me to orgasm deep and lustful). I really like to enjoy and feel wet and tight breeding lust again and again… maybe becoming naturally pregnant this way, I’m often dreaming about.

Please message us if you're real, serious and interested in a long term friendship. My husband is passive or supporting us having great lust. He's also making some personal photos/videos.

We're able to invite and share the transfer costs, so it's no problem if you're more far away!

Let's start a wonderful adventure and friendship.....
Enjoy your sunny day :)

Silke

Hi,

we're a mature couple and since a while we're interested in a wonderful tight cuckold relationship and friendship with an african / black male (not Indian). It's important that you're having a strong and bbc because she's curious about a very big one in bed. It's ok if you're shy, young or inexperienced.

I’m totally curious about a very fat and meaty penis. Don’t understand me wrong, I love all kind of cocks and yes, I also love my husband Rolf! He’s very small and thin.
Some asked about his size, so I started to measure his penis with the following results: Length: 4.5" when fully hard Diameter: 1.2" He’s very soft and not more able to ejaculate for a natural and wonderful impregnation :-( I love him so much but in bed I like to try and enjoy different and fertile males .

We talked about cuckold relationships and my husband agreed for looking around! I’m totally happy and curious about his open mind and lust. Now we’re looking for a serious male with a very fat and heavy cumming penis, black and young males are welcome.

So I’m also commenting and looking also at dicks while being here! I was never able to get real vaginal orgasms with him in the past but he’s good in oral pleasure :)
But since a while and after enjoying my first deep vaginal orgasms with some toys, I also like to enjoy this enormous orgasms with a real man in bed. The main problem is that I’m a very active and horny woman, so I masturbate three to five times a day and I don’t shame for being a little bit slutty and lustful!

So I’m totally missing the more intense and very lustful vagina orgasms in bed, I want and need them so so so bad every day!!! That’s why I’m so hot and lustful about large and hard males beside him. Please feel free to message me if you’re owning a large and fat penis, a fertile and very hard one (young, black, mature,… size really matters for me to orgasm deep and lustful). I really like to enjoy and feel wet and tight breeding lust again and again… maybe becoming naturally pregnant this way, I’m often dreaming about.

Please message us if you're real, serious and interested in a long term friendship. My husband is passive or supporting us having great lust. He's also making some personal photos/videos.

We're able to invite and share the transfer costs, so it's no problem if you're more far away!

Let's start a wonderful adventure and friendship.....
Enjoy your sunny day :)

Silke
Aloha Sweetheart, I would to chat sometime and see if i could be a good fit in bed for you and your husband. mahalo

Hello! I am a black man living in Bavaria (Freising!). Would definitely love to give you a meaty experience as your husband watches. Text me

Back