German girl documents her interracial pregnancy

There seem to be more and more interracial couples coming from Germany.

Here are two more pics of the couple from before she was pregnant:
View attachment 1666367View attachment 1666368
She sure chose a perfect physical specimen to be impregnated by.

I mean, with his youth and outrageous good looks and his slim but beautifully athletic physique, not to mention his supreme sexual confidence and obviously charming cockiness, he would have had legions of women like her going to out-and-out war against each other to be knocked up by him.

He's as much if not more of a genetically extremely desirable breeder as the pictured incredibly pretty and sexy youngish woman who appears to have has got him by the balls and his no doubt beautifully big and high-performing cock.

With them clearly being perfectly-matched in suppleness and grace as movers in fucking each other, they're more than perfectly matched; they're truly heavenly creatures who I would get off on hugely if I ever got to watch in them in the throes of nakedly fulfilling their reproductive destinies.

That super-studly lithe young black was undoubtedly once the beautiful baby of the sort that besotted German mom-to-be appears in the pics to be almost desperately eager to have planted in her lovely bikini-clad belly. And who could blame her?

God bless them both and the baby they have made.

Back