Geek's Frat Reunion

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
GEEK'S FRAT REUNION By Rhinoman

About a month ago I received a letter from a college fraternity brother of mine. I hadn't seen John since graduation three years before and now he was trying to get a group of us together for the first football game of the season. He had settled down in the town where our university was located while most of the rest of our click had moved away. The plan was to go to the game and then to the old frat house afterwards. We'd finish off the night back at John's place.

I looked forward to the visit and seeing my buddies, but my real reason for wanting to go was to show off my new bride Cindy. Now, I'm not what you'd call a good-looking guy. During college I didn't have many dates and the ones I did have weren't interested in a second date. My buddies continuously poked fun at my lack of experience and lack of women.

After college I met Cindy. I'll don't think I'll ever fully understand why she was attracted to me. Of course, I smothered her with affection and devotion, but I'm sure other guys might have as well. It was probably due to my treating her like a real lady while other guys might have been trying to get in her pants on the first date. Truth be told I couldn't have tried that approach if I wanted to. I determined that Cindy was the type of woman who values what's inside not what's outside. The irony is that she could have had any man she wanted. You see. Cindy is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. To top it off, she has the sweetest personality of any woman I have ever known. And I'm not just saying that because she is my wife.

Cindy Stands 5'9" inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. Her hair is long, silky and naturally light blond. She wears it parted down the middle. It's a simple look, but with her perfect angel face any styling is unnecessary. Her eyes are a sparkling deep blue and her skin is baby smooth without a blemish to be found. She sports a beautiful tan and keeps herself in shape with aerobics. So far so good? There's more.

I have tried to get Cindy to tell me her measurements. She would just get embarrassed and tell me I shouldn't ask. I looked through her clothes in the hamper one time though, and her bra read 38DD. I know her waist and hips measure out at 23 and 36 because of clothes I've bought her. You may wonder why a fox like Cindy wouldn't be full of herself or why she'd marry a geek like me. The real story goes back a few years. Until about two years ago, Cindy had been very overweight. She also wore very thick glasses. After high school she got a job as a secretary and one of her coworkers helped her through a diet and exercise program. Then she had Lasik eye surgery to eliminate the need for glasses. The result was as described above.

Lucky for me I met Cindy when she had just finished her transformation. We had many things in common and became friends before developing a relationship. We continued to have a good time with each other and finally decided to get married. We were both virgins when we met and made a commitment to stay that way until after the wedding. Cindy was never on the pill and we decided that she would stay off it because we were eager to start a family.

Needless to say our two months of marriage have been wonderful. We both enjoy sex, although we are a bit naive. So far we haven't ventured beyond strait missionary intercourse. I want to do a little experimenting, but Cindy wants to go slowly. I'm not in any hurry because I know we have many good years ahead of us. Although shy and reserved in public, Cindy heats up fast. It must be all those years as an ugly duckling. Her pent up passions are very close to the surface. All she needs is a little rubbing here or there and a passionate kiss and she gets super horny. She especially likes to have me whisper in her ear while playing with her large breasts.

As I said, I was looking forward to showing off my beautiful new wife to my friends. Wanting to be the center of attention and thought of as a stud for a change, I thought it might be fun if Cindy bought a new outfit for the game and party. I told her to get something real sexy. Something that would make my friends green with envy. At first Cindy was lukewarm to the idea. I continued to beg her night after night and finally she changed her mind. The day before we left on the trip Cindy went shopping with her friend at the office. I ask her to show me what she bought but she told me I would have to wait for the game, the little tease.

The drive down to the University was uneventful and we checked in to our hotel late and went right to be bed. After a nice twenty-minute role in the sack, Cindy teased me again about her outfit for the game. The most she would say about it was, "You wanted me to look sexy for your friends. I don't think you or they will be disappointed."

We slept in late the next day because we didn't have to leave for the game until noon. I got showered and dressed first then called two of my friends that I knew were staying at the hotel and made plans to meet them in the lobby. I told Cindy to meet me down there when she was ready.

I left Cindy in the shower and headed downstairs to meet Tim and Doug in the lobby and we sat down and shot the *******. We talked about business and politics and swapped a few recollections about the past. I learned that Tim was married and Doug was still single. Tim said his wife hadn't made the trip and the he and Ted were the only married guys in our group. Before I had a chance to tell Tim and Doug about Cindy, I noticed that something had their attention.

"Would you look at the ears on that rabbit," Tim said.

"Looks like a high priced ****** to me," Doug countered.

Before I could turn to see what they were talking about, Tim added, "I think she's coming our way."

As I turned, I saw Cindy approaching. I couldn't believe my eyes. Tim and Doug just stared with their mouths open. We stood up as she swayed sexily over to us.

Cindy put her arm around me, gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Hi honey."

None of us could stop staring at Cindy. Doug was right. Cindy did look like a high priced ******. Her outfit consisted of a top that looked sort of like a corset, a short frilly flared skirt, thigh high white stockings and blue pumps with five-inch heels. The top was made of blue denim and laced up the front. The laces pulled the two sides of the garment to within two inches of each other resulting in a teasing view of her smooth tanned skin. Closer to her breasts the sides separated more revealing the insides of each breast. It was clear that the top was meant for a bust several sizes smaller than Cindy's. In profile, the bottom of her breasts could be seen between the laces and only her nipples and the outsides of her breasts were covered. Every male eye in the place was checking out Cindy's breasts. She knew it too and appeared to be enjoying the attention.

Cindy's skirt was white and came to mid thigh. The hem was lace and just barely covered the tops of her stockings. I smiled as I watched Tim and Doug checking my lovely bride out.

Cindy whispered it my ear, "Bobby, do you think they like me?"

I chuckled and whispered back, "Honey, look at how there staring. I think they love you."

Cindy blushed.

"I bet they would give anything to get into your panties," I added

Cindy whispered a reply, "They can't. I'm not wearing any."

My mouth dropped open and she smiled deviously.

"Well, you wanted me to be sexy and Tina, my friend, says nothing's sexier than going out without underwear," she whispered.

"You better be careful or you'll give every one a free shot. The way you're dressed, these guys aren't going to leave you alone."

Cindy gave me a puzzled look. She really was quite naive.

I introduced Cindy to Tim and Doug. They thought I was up to some trick and that she couldn't possibly be my wife. Cindy showed them her wedding ring with our engraved initials. Needless to say, they had fallen in lust with Cindy and I couldn't have been prouder. We headed for the game in our car and after we arrived at the stadium took our seats in a block that John had arranged for us. About ten of my buddies showed up and not a one them had their wives or dates. Cindy was the only female in our group and let me tell you, she was getting a lot of attention. Of course no one believed she was my wife and she constantly had to keep proving it.

Despite Cindy's shyness, she warmed up to the group pretty quick. I'm sure all the flattery didn't hurt. By the second half her confidence was at an all time high and she began to move about in a more provocative way. Cindy kept her shoulder's way back which emphasized her large breasts. She also allowed her skirt to ride up her leg, which was very out of character for her. Typically she would hold the hem of her skirts to make sure none her leg above the knee showed. I'm sure a few of my friends sitting below us used those opportunities to steal a look up her skirt. I'm sure she knew the effect she was having on everyone around her. It was like a rooster in the hen house, only the other way around. When she spotted someone looking in the direction of her skirt, she nonchalantly dragged her hand across her thigh causing the hem to ride higher. I figured she was making up for all the flirting that she had missed as an ugly duckling and decided to let her enjoy her little game.

The highlight of the 'Cindy show' was when our team scored its only touchdown in the second half. Cindy began to jump up and down with the rest of the cheering crowd. Several people down below us, including some of my friends, watched in amazement as Cindy's skirt floated high enough to expose her blonde bush. To my surprise, however, Cindy had shaved off all of her pubic hair. When she finally settled down from her bouncing I noticed that her top had finally been defeated by her large chest and one of her nipples had come uncovered. I whispered to her about it and she looked down, but rather than quickly fix her top, Cindy took her time and slowly adjusted it. Finally after several moments she covered her nipple that had hardened, noticeably. The whole act seemed to have been calculated to draw attention to her top so that everyone would see her exposed breast before she covered it up again. If I didn't know her better, I would say that my young wife was becoming quite the exhibitionist.

The game came to an end with our team losing, but while disappointing we knew we were here mainly for the company. We headed back to the frat house and were happy to see the undergraduate brothers had hired a band for the after-game party and that they were already in full swing. Cindy and I grabbed a beer and headed for the dance floor. After downing my beer, I took Cindy's hand and pulled her close to me. She giggled as we began to gyrate to the beat. Cindy was very careful to make no sudden moves aware that people were looking at her and thought it better not to expose herself. Maybe being inside was going to bring her back to her normal self - wrong. Her every movement swaying to the music caused her breasts to jiggle up and down.

The next song was slow and I got a chance to hold Cindy's luscious body close. The feeling of her breasts mashing against me was giving me a hard-on. She smiled deviously as she nudged her right knee into my crotch.

Putting her head on my shoulder she whispered into my ear, "Honey, this whole day has made me so horny. I really like the looks that I'm getting from the men. I think I'll dress sexy like this all the time. You better be ready tonight, because I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

The last line surprised me. I had never heard Cindy use that kind of language before. She squeezed my neck as she pulled herself up to give me a very sloppy kiss. My cock twitched. I was looking forward to satisfying Cindy's demand.

After our dance we went back for more beer, but before we reached the bar, Tim was asking me if he could dance with my wife.

I looked at Cindy and said, "Its up to the lady."

"I'd love to, Tim." Cindy said as she winked at me.

I watched him whisk her off to the dance floor as I headed for the bar. I got our drinks and waited at the bar for Cindy to return. I watched Tim and Cindy dance, and admired her body as I'm sure Tim was doing close up. He seemed to looked at her chest more than her face and just as before, a slow song followed. Before Cindy could break away to meet me, Tim corralled her for the dance. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Cindy tried to remain a respectable distance apart, but Tim's clutches were putting a strain on her back. Finally, Cindy gave in and let Tim pull her in tight and feel those magnificent breasts mashed against his body.

When the song was over, Tim reluctantly let Cindy go and she joined me at the bar looking somewhat flustered. She was obviously blushing and I asked her what was wrong. She told me that she felt Tim get hard when they were dancing slowly. Before the end of the dance he began to grind it into her stomach. I ask her if she wanted me to talk to him about it and she quickly said no. I think she blamed it on the sexy clothes she was wearing. Before Cindy could take a sip of beer, Doug was requesting a dance and she told him she would after her beer. He waited a few seconds, and then began twiddling his thumbs, so Cindy hastily finished her beer and then grabbed his hand for the ******* out.

Cindy's dance floor experience with Doug was similar to Tim's. When she returned she was again blushing. According to Cindy, it seems that her dance with Doug had produced an even larger erection. Cindy drank down another beer quickly to cool off. Either the beer or the dancing or both were having a noticeable effect on her. She didn't act particularly ******* but she sure appeared to be having a very good time. Cindy wasn't able to spend much time with me because my friends were keeping her busy on the dance floor. After a few more beers and dances I began to notice that Cindy was getting cozier with her partners. Her hips appeared to be doing as much grinding as the guys were. Then one of the undergraduates started a conversation with me about life after college and I lost track of Cindy.

It was around ten minutes later when I found her again dancing slow with a man I had never seen before. He must have been an undergraduate and he had both hands on Cindy's bottom. I could see that he was squeezing each ass cheek and thought surely she was aware of what the man was doing. Then again, I noticed that she was thrusting her pelvis against his leg. I decided it was time to cut in and save her from herself. I gently tapped the guy on the shoulder and he slowly looked my way not wanting to take his attention off the babe in his arms.

"Cutting in," I said.

"Go away," he replied.

Cindy heard me and whispered something into his ear and he immediately separated and then backed away.

I poured myself into my smiling wife's arms and Cindy hugged me tight.

"Looks like you two were getting a little frisky," I send in a nice tone, not wanting to sound jealous or angry.

Cindy giggled and said, "These guys are just getting me worked up so that I'll wear you out, tonight."

"Sounds great to me."

Cindy cooed in my ear, "I want to feel your hard cock rubbing against my belly!"

Her boldness surprised me but my cock rose to attention. She moaned as we both began grinding into each other. Cindy was hot and she was getting me hot as well.

"Lets leave and go the hotel," she said.

"I'd love to but we've got to go over to John's place, I promised him." I replied. I don't know why in the hell I said that, looking back, but that's what happened.

Cindy wined in my ear, "I can't wait for that. I've been parading my body around all day making cocks hard and now I want one in my pussy. I want you to suck on my tits."

Her dirty language blew me away. She had never talked that way before.

"I've never seen you so worked up before, honey."

"You haven't been the one out here on the dance floor listening to what the guys want to do to me," she cooed into my ear.

I broke away and looked at her. She had a cloudy dazed look on her face.

"What were they saying?"

"You know, they want to have sex with me," she replied in a husky voice.

I asked her to be specific.

She hesitated.

"It's okay honey, you can tell me. We're married and supposed to tell each other everything," I said.

"Okay.okay, one guy said he wanted to lick my pussy. Another told me he had a 10 inch cock and asked me if I wanted to see it."

Cindy shuddered slightly when she mentioned the cock. "I told him I didn't believe him. They don't come that big do they?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said, knowing full well I had seen guys hung pretty big in the locker room, but my dick was only around 5 inches and I didn't want her to think I was abnormal or anything.

She continued, "I was getting so hot he asked me to go up to his room with him and may have had his way with me if you hadn't stepped in."

Before I could say anything, John was tapping my shoulder and telling me that the group was heading to the house. Cindy and I followed him outside where we met Tim and Doug. We climbed into the car and headed for John's chatting about the weather and other trivial matters. Cindy seemed to calm down a bit and Tim and Doug were behaving themselves. We were the last ones to arrive and when we walked in everyone seemed anxious to see Cindy. She had lost all of her shyness and didn't seem phased that she was the only woman. I watched, with humor, the faces of my buddies as we walked up the driveway. Cindy was out strutting in front of us walking as if she was advertising her body for sale.

When we had entered and sat down, John pulled me to the side and told me he was running low on beer and asked if I could go get some. Without thinking I said, sure. I headed out into the night air getting into my car to head for the nearest store, which was about half an hour away. It suddenly dawned on me that I shouldn't be leaving Cindy alone in her present condition. I wouldn't put it past my friends to take advantage of my wife. I circled the block and headed back to the house parking down the block and walking the rest of the way through the side yard and in through the kitchen door. I heard music coming from the main room where the party was underway. Peaking through the door from the kitchen to the main room I saw Cindy in the arms of John dancing to a slow number. It occurred to me that, with the music in John's control, all the songs would probably be slow.

Suddenly, I had to duck into the pantry when I heard someone coming. I was trapped. It would be incredibly embarrassing to be caught snooping on everyone. I hoped nobody would need anything in the pantry. Then I looked around and noticed at least ten cases of beer. It appeared as though they had sent me on a phony errand to get me away from Cindy. That's when I overheard Ted and Tim talking in the kitchen.

"Can you believe that a fox like Cindy married him?" Ted said.

"I can't figure it," Tim replied, "There's no way he can handle her hot ass."

"Now that John's got rid of hubby, I figure she'll be begging for a cock in about ten minutes," Ted laughed.

"It'll take Bobby an hour to get back. By then Cindy will be banged, boinked, and bopped to her heart's content."

"Did she rub you while dancing tonight?" Ted asked.

"Yea!" Tim replied, "She kept pushing those big tits into me and then latter she grabbed my cock. I wanted to fuck her on the spot."

I found it hard to believe that my new bride would actually cheat on me, but when I heard Tim say that she grabbed his cock I knew that it was a possibility. I had thought that it was the guys that I had to worry about. I moved closer to the pantry door and was able to see through the slats. The angle was such that I had a view through the kitchen and into the main room. There was Cindy grinding against John, his hands clutching her sweet ass. For her part, she was rubbing her tits and her mound against him. I panicked, not knowing what to do. Should I embarrass both of us and jump out and stop them or should I let this be a test of our new marriage? I knew that if I didn't stop them, then what Ted and Tim had suggested might happen.

The action seemed clear cut to me, I had to stop this now. So why wasn't I moving. Something was holding me back. I looked again into the room. Cindy was still dancing with John but there was a difference now. John had his hands under Cindy's skirt and they were kissing passionately while the other nine guys were looked on with great interest. I noticed something else as well, I was getting hard. Was I enjoying Cindy's show? I knew that if I didn't act right now it would be too late. Hell, it was already too late. John had move one hand to Cindy's shaved pussy and she didn't seem to be fighting him at all. In fact, she raised one leg to give John easier access to her pussy. They continued kissing their tongues clearly visible while probing each other's mouths. I watched as Cindy moved a hand to John's crotch and began to rub his bulge.

It was too late and for some odd reason I was glad. My mind filled with the image of all my friends fucking my wife and I resolved myself to stay in the pantry and watch no matter what happened.

John led Cindy over to the couch when the song ended and lay her down. Sitting next to her, they resumed kissing. Then while John moved up to her ear and began nibbling on her, Tim sat on her other side and began squeezing her tits. That combination makes Cindy totally hot and I knew there was no stopping them now. Her barriers were on the verge of being totally broken down. John started stroking her long slender legs while his tongue probed her ear. Each stroke would get closer to her pussy until finally, John's hand moved under her skirt and began rubbing Cindy's opening. She began squirming on his hand and made no effort to stop him or get away. They had her worked up to fever pitch, then John left her ear and concentrated on Cindy's pussy.

Cindy surveyed her body and the four hands working it over. Through her moans she asked, "When will Bobby be back?"

"He'll be gone for a while, Baby. Just relax," Tim answered.

"I need him," Cindy said, almost out of breath.

"Why do you need Bobby, Cindy?" Tim asked, still stoking her tits.

"I need him to fuck me."

I secretly cheered Cindy. In a way she was being faithful to me. I realized that she was allowing these two men to paw at her, but she acted as if she would only let me go all the way. I thought for a moment that now was the time to break it up. Cindy, after all, still wanted me, but the side of me that was winning still wanted to see Cindy gang banged.

Tim took his shot, "Well baby, maybe I can help you. Bobby will be gone for a while yet."

Cindy continued to squirm as they rubbed her and Cindy's face showed a passion that I'd only seen tonight. She said breathlessly, "You can't help me. I need my husband."

John piped up, "Baby, we're helping you now. Why don't we stop the foreplay and get down to some serious sex."

Cindy looked at John and said, "I'm a newly married woman. I can't cheat on my husband."

She was trying to remain faithful but their roaming hands on her aroused body were weakening her resolve.

John continued, "It wouldn't be cheating, Baby. Bobby is our fraternity brother. We always share everything."

I rolled my eyes. Cindy hesitated then the last barrier seemed to break as she asked in a breathless voice, "Are you sure?"

"That's right, honey," Tim answered, "for fraternity brothers, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine.forever."

Cindy moaned and put her right hand over John's as it teased her clit. She pushed it hard into pussy as she shuddered with an orgasm. They had her now.

As Cindy came down from her orgasm she piped up, "I need a cock in my pussy bad. I don't know who to ask. There're too many of you."

"Remember what John said baby. We share everything with everyone," Tim said.

Cindy seemed nervous. "You mean that you want me to let all of you fuck me?"

"Honey, you look more than hot enough to take all of us on and want more," John replied.

"Mmmm. maybe you're right," she said dreamily, "but who goes first?"

"I think you should stand in the center of the room and do a strip tease for us. We'll gather around and take our cocks out. Whoever has the biggest cock at the end of your dance will fuck you first," John said.

"Okay," Cindy said, "but what about Bobby?"

"No problem, babe, he'll join in when he gets back," Tim answered quickly.

The dance was a set-up. Everybody in the room knew that John had the biggest cock by several inches. Everybody went along just to see Cindy strut her stuff. John and Tim took their hands off Cindy and I noticed John's hand was coated with juice. Cindy was ready. She stood up and moved the center of the room. John got up and started some good bump and grind music while Cindy began to sway seductively. It looked as if she had done this before. John moved up behind her and put his hands on her waist then slowly he moved his hands up as she swayed back and forth. John surrounded Cindy's tits with his big hands but they were still no match for her huge hooters. He pushed them up and together as if offering them to the fraternity brothers.

"Get a load of these tits boys. We're gonna have some fun tonight!" John yelled.

Cindy moaned and let her head lie back on his shoulder. Then she extended her tongue to meet John's. This surprised me somewhat. She had never initiated a kiss like this to me.

John broke away after a minute and fished his rapidly expanding cock out of his pants. The rest of the guys did likewise. Cindy's dance became more suggestive. She wasn't wearing any underwear and my guess was she would leave the stockings and shoes on. This left only her top and skirt to shed. She began to dance around the room giving everybody a close look at her body.

Then she began to tease the guys with dirty talk. "I bet all you guys would love to get a good look at my big tits wouldn't you?"

Everyone groaned, "Yes."

Cindy continued, "I guess after that you'll want to see my tight cunt."

I couldn't believe she was talking so dirty. This was unheard of for Cindy. Again everyone answered yes.

Seductively Cindy put an index finger in her mouth, then traced a wet line down her chin and throat and between her substantial cleavage. Her destination was the lace bow that held her top in place. Ted asked her what her measurements were.

Instead of ignoring him like she did me, Cindy proudly announced, "38DD-23-36. Am I woman enough for you?"

Every shouted, "Yess!!"

As the guys cheered her on, she slowly pulled on the string, untying the bow. When it gave way the laces popped loose causing the gap between the halves to widen noticeably. Her firm young 19-year-old tits had no sag to them at all. The top Cindy wore pushed them together deepening her cleavage and now her tits pushed out to their normal position on her chest. The nipples were still covered, however. Cindy continued to dance with more aggressive moves causing the top to separate more until finally her large nipples were fully visible. It was an effective tease. Her aureoles were at least two inches in diameter and her nipples protruded three quarters of an inch. Cindy had world-class tits and the guys were roaring with their appreciation.

Cindy danced around the room showing them off. "I really need somebody to suck on my nipples. Do I have any volunteers?"

Everyone shouted at once. Cindy strutted over to Ted and John. She thrust her tits out to the front and her ass out to the rear, and then threw her head back causing her silky long hair to fly about. Ted and John each latched onto a tit and began sucking. Cindy wailed at the obvious sensation. After only seconds she broke free from their mouths and moved on. She went around the room giving everyone about 10 seconds. It was frustrating as hell for those guys. I'm sure that when each of them got their turn with Cindy, they'd show no mercy.

When everyone had a sample of Cindy's tits she moved to the center of the room and stopped. They all looked at each other wondering what she was up to. I think Cindy was just getting up the courage to continue. Then with a sudden grab at the sides of her top she pulled if off, stepping out of it and bouncing around the room, her tits trying without success to keep up with her. The guys yelled in appreciation of Cindy's bare top.

Next calls began to come for her to take off her skirt. Cindy taunted them, taking her teasing to the next level.

"You boys want to see what I have under here? What are you gonna do with it? Do you want to put something in it? I'm so tight I don't know if you guys would fit anyway. Then again, I'm so hot and wet I just have to have someone fill me up. How about someone show me what you have to put inside me."

Everybody groaned and waved their rock hard cocks at Cindy. She smile at all sizeable tools waiting to fill her horny cunt. Her eyes were wide, she licked her lips. Then as quick as she disposed of her top she pushed her skirt down to her feet and kicked it away. My sweet wife was left naked from head to thigh. The white stocking on tanned skin emphasized her long slender legs and the shoes allowed her to strut her stuff. I'm sure that was the effect she wanted. All I could do was stare again at her bare cunt and how innocent and naive she looked shaved.

Cindy slowly danced around grinding her pussy just out of reach of hands and cocks. Boy could she tease. Her bald cunt seemed to be hunting, seeking out the biggest cock.

Cindy resumed her taunt, "My body wants a big hard cock. I want to fuck! My tits need to be sucked. Ooooh! My pussy is hungery for a cock. Does anyone have a big one to put inside me? I've been waiting all day for a cock to put in it and my husband wouldn't give me his. One of you will have to do. Now, who will it be?"

Her pussy thrust itself in all directions looking for a cock to fill it. Finally, she straddle big John's lap and spread her lips open at the tip of his erect 10-inch cock. I stared at my bride and knew that if she dropped down on that monster, things would never be the same. My insides were churning with thoughts of jealousy, excitement, and envy. Would she really do it?

Cindy reached beneath her and gripped his cock hard, rubbing it back and forth between her wet pussy lips. "Ohhh. this is going to feel so gooooood," she squealed. Then she dropped down on his thick member fully impaling herself. I couldn't believe it would fit in so easily, but the day long teasing and erotic striptease must have had her whole pussy tunnel well lubricated. Next, she began to bounce up and down like a wild woman; her tight wet cunt was so slippery that the foot long penetration was almost effortless. After about three strokes, Cindy came hard. She kept pumping through her orgasm. I could tell that John was struggling with Cindy's tightness. The way she was working on him, I knew he couldn't last long.

Cindy's tits were bouncing so wildly that John couldn't suck them so he reached up and grabbed them hard to help balance the two of them. He was being ridden hard and it was all he could do to keep up. After a minute or so Cindy came again. All this was new to me. We had never had sex with her on top. She only orgasmed once a night with me. This was different of course. Cindy had been working herself into a lather all day long. In less than two minutes he began to moan. It was then that I realized Cindy was unprotected. She wasn't on the pill and John wasn't wearing a condom. As far as I knew Cindy was ripe for pregnancy.

Should I run in and tell her before John filled her cunt full of sperm? Why had she forgotten? Again I hesitated. A small voice told me to save my wife from getting pregnant with another man's baby. The louder voice didn't want to stop the lewd show. So what if Cindy got pregnant. It was sort of cool to be present when conception occurred. We were all witnesses to the event. Again I chickened out and waited for the event to happen.

Finally, John thrust hard back at Cindy and stiffened. I could see the white goo escaping from between John's cock and Cindy's pussy lips. There it was. She was pregnant. But maybe not. Cindy bounced off John and sat on the floor. She looked down at the river of cum flowing out of her cunt. Using both hands to collect the excess she wantonly put his sperm into her mouth and looked around the room at all the other guys. This was one of the things that Cindy and I had discussed. She had been dead set against touching cum, much less eating it. I wonder what changed her mind.

Cindy quickly got up and jumped on the closest hard cock. Again her hips were a blur as her cunt milked the cock inside it. I couldn't see who she was fucking. He grabbed her tits and held them still so that he could suck them. Probably, one of the guys most frustrated by her strip tease. She gave his cock a hard ride as he abused her tits. They were each getting their licks and after a few minutes they both came. He thrust into her hard and held still as she shoved his head between her tits and smothered him. That was two loads and I was beginning to think it was going to be like Russian roulette. Who would be the ******* of her baby? Again Cindy slid off and ate the excess cum. As she moved on to the next cock the white stuff oozed out of her hole and trailed down her thigh.

Cindy fucked every guy in the place hard not holding back anything. Her passions had been pent up all day and probably most of her life. She had tremendous endurance and the guy who lasted the longest was Ted. Cindy got him off in three minutes. Most of the guys filled her cunt in under a minute. The tightness of her cunt muscles was just too much for them.

After about the fifth guy, she was becoming bored with just the fucking and motioned for Tim to feed her his cock. He had already gotten off in her cunt and was limp as a wet noodle. After latching onto his cock she began to suck as furiously as she was fucking. Cindy didn't seem to do anything slow like our usual lovemaking. I had my dick out in my hand and blew my own load all over the floor when Cindy began sucking Tim. I couldn't even remember taking my cock out of my pants.

Tim came for a second time in Cindy's mouth. It didn't seem to affect her one bit as she swallowed the whole gooey load. Shortly there after, the guy in her pussy came and she did another clean up routine. It seemed each time now she experimented with something new. With this guy she tongued his balls. With the next she licked his asshole. I watched as my sweet precious wife turned into a cock craving nasty slut. Nothing seemed to slow her down.

After the last guy had his chance to fuck her pussy she asked for a volunteer to fuck her ass. Another first. During our discussions Cindy had refused to even consider anal sex. Now her passions were taking her where her mind had refused days earlier. Doug quickly volunteered to assfuck my wife. He lubed himself in Cindy's cum filled pussy and smeared some of the white strings and blobs into her rosebud. Slowly he ****** himself into Cindy. She shrieked at first but slowly calmed down and began to get into the rhythm of her now normal fucking routine. She had an unusually strong orgasm with her first anal fuck. I suspected that getting assfucked would become a favorite of hers. Doug pumped her for about a minute then drop his load in her bowels. When he pulled out, she dutifully cleaned Doug's soiled cock with her mouth and tongue. Boy, was that nasty.

Cindy had been going at it for just under and hour and was showing no signs of tiring. She fucked and sucked, licked balls and probed assholes with her tongue and then managed twice to take a cock in her pussy, a cock in her asshole and a cock in her mouth. For one moment she had two cocks stretching her mouth, however, it was difficult to give the proper attention to both cocks. She did the best that she could by taking first one and then the other. It was then that it dawned on me that nobody seemed to miss me. Cindy was too busy getting the ******* fucked out of her. My buddies were too busy fucking, double fucking, triple fucking and quadruple fucking my wife.

After an hour and a half, every one of the guys was drained. Cindy, however, was still going strong. She had, by now, had at least two dozen orgasm and had deposited in her mouth, pussy, or asshole at least forty loads of cum. Cindy began to beg for another cock. John told Cindy that if she wanted more cock to go to the frat house.

John told everyone to wash up, get dressed and then meet back in the living room in 30 minutes for a trip to the frat house. Cindy yelled `first dibs,' on the shower and sprinted to the bathroom. Once everyone left the room, I crept out of the kitchen, went to the front door and slammed it like I was coming back for the first time.

"Hey! Where is everyone!" I yelled.

John came out of the bedroom zipping up his pants. "Jeez, Bobby, it took you long enough. Everyone's regrouping and getting ready to go over to the frat house. I think Cindy wants to go."

"Really?" I said, "Where is she now?"

"She went to take a shower. Should be out any minute now."

"A shower?"

"Yeah, she said her hair smelled like smoke and she wanted to wash it out," John lied to me. I'm sure he wasn't sure how I'd react.

It was then that Cindy came bounding out of the bedroom. Her hair was wet, but she looked refreshed with her make-up reapplied, glossy pink lipstick and her clothes neatly in place. She saw me and her eyes lit up.

"I'm sorry I took so long. Have you enjoyed yourself, Honey?" I asked.

Cindy looked a little timid but managed to cover herself. "Oh! Yes," she said, "the guys took care of me. I wish you would have been here." Then she pressed herself up against me and gently squeezed my dick, through my pants, while whispering into my ear. "I'm so hot. Let's go away somewhere and fuck."

I looked deep into her eyes. Was she going to tell me about it or not? Before I could say anything I heard John yell behind us.

"Come on guys, we're leaving!"

"Go on," I yelled back, "we'll catch up to you!"

The door slammed and I turned back to Cindy. "Now where were we?"

Cindy broke away from our embrace and began furiously working on my pants. She had my mighty five-inch cock out in seconds engulfing it in her hot, wet mouth. Now I began to experience the treatment I had only dreamed about before and had just watched my fraternity brothers get. Cindy began sucking and licking my balls, between swallowing my dick whole.

"I love your little cock," she said, "I can swallow the whole thing!" she squealed in delight.

I wasn't quite sure if I should take it as a compliment, but didn't have time to dwell on it as she began tonguing my asshole. I thought I was going to cum right then and there. Suddenly, Cindy stopped and said, "Fuck me, Honey. Give it to me hard. Oh, I love you so much. Please fuck me."

I turned her around to give it to her doggy style. We had never done it that way before. I looked down at her awesome ass and her gaping pussy. Her lips were red and swollen. It wasn't going to be hard for me to find my target. I plunged into her overworked pussy and fucked her hard. Normally I would have cum in a minute or two, but she was so loose that there was barely any friction. Cindy wiggled her ass on me to try and help. After a while I pulled out and impaled her ass. It was a little tighter and for ten minutes I drilled her butt while jamming my fingers in and out of her twat. I was finally doing something to her that I had always dreamed of. After giving her two of her hardest orgasms of the night it was my turn to cum. As I approached my orgasm, Cindy begged me to fill her mouth. At the last second I pulled out of her ass and she spun around and took my second load of the night down her throat. It wasn't a lot since I never produced much in the first place and this was my second orgasm in an hour or so, but I enjoyed every second of it.

"I longed to taste you all night, Honey," Cindy said

I asked her if she was ready to call it a night.

"Don't you want to go meet the guys at the fraternity house?" she asked.

I thought about the fact that this was the last time we would see these guys for a while and wondered if anything else could possibly happen on this wildest of nights.

I told her that if she wanted to go, we would go. She hugged me tightly and then gave me a passionate kiss. I told Cindy to get cleaned up and ten minutes later she returned from the bathroom looking like she did when we first showed up that day. The only difference was the tan legs without stockings. Boy, was that outfit a killer.

As we took the short walk over to the frat house, hand in hand, I looked at Cindy's beautiful face and asked, "I just made love to you unprotected," I said, "do you think you might be pregnant, Honey?"

She looked at me with a smile. My first thought was that she obviously was aware of the potential and it didn't concern her. That meant that either she wanted to get pregnant or she had taken some precautions. Either way I was about to learn a secret of Cindy's.

I prompted, "Well?"

"Don't worry honey, I wouldn't risk getting pregnant unless we had talked about it first."

I urged her to continue, "Then, how?"

"I'm wearing a diaphragm," she said

"Oh, I didn't know you had one," I said, now in a more sober state. I was relieved and thought back to the period in the pantry when I had wanted my wife to be unprotected and shook my head. How could I have wished that? It's funny what lust will do to a person. Of course, this brought up another question.

"What made you think to wear a diaphragm? I thought we were trying to start a family. The only reason that I can see that you would wear a diaphragm is if you expected to have sex with someone other than me."

Cindy cleared her throat and began, "I have Tina to thank. She suggested that I get one before we were married. At the time we hadn't decided whether we were going to have ******* or not. She recommended that I get fitted for one just to have it done."

"Well I'm glad you had it with you," I said, "what made you put it on."

Cindy continued, "After you left the house, your friends started coming on to me. You know how horny I was. I wasn't sure if I could fend them off. At first I didn't know what I'd do. They were rubbing against me and I needed you so bad. Then I remembered the diaphragm in my purse. As a precaution I excused myself to the lady's room and put it in. As it turned out I couldn't hold out. I was weak and I needed to get fucked. You weren't around so I fucked your friends. I was so hot that I could have taken on an army. I'm afraid I still am. I'm so sorry, Honey, I guess you didn't marry who you thought you did. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?"

I confessed to Cindy that her gangbang had actually turned me on to watch. I said, "I figured that my friends were getting rid of me so they could get to you. I came back after circling to block. I got horny watching you with my friends. It was a great show. I watched from the pantry. You did things to my friends that you told me you'd never do to me."

Cindy sighed with sympathy for me, "Honey, I'm sorry. I'm new to this. I found out things about myself that I never knew. From now on things will be different with us, I promise." I watched her eyes starting to tear up and put my arm around her.

"It's okay honey, I forgive you," I said, "I'm just glad we're still together and love each other. Now let's go to that party, have some fun, and then head back home for our new found life together!"

As we neared the frat house I pinched Cindy's ass and she reached over and gave my dick a squeeze while simultaneously kissing me on the lips. Man she was hot! I was proud to be walking in with her as my wife and showing her off to everyone. Even though my friends had fucked her, I knew I was going to be the recipient of Cindy's new behavior and that made it all worthwhile. Even though I saw what Cindy had done as a one-time event, I determined to keep close tabs on her to ensure that something else didn't happen. I checked my watch as I opened the door for Cindy. It was just before midnight. From the looks of things there was still plenty of activity going on in the house.

I marveled again at my sexy wife's strut as she walked ahead of me to the door. This was her day, so I decided to let her handle it. She opened the door and walked in with me close behind. The party was still in full swing with there barely enough room to move through the each room. We mad our way to a keg and I got each of us a beer. Cindy and I stood off in a corner, not seeing anyone we knew, then I saw John from across the room and he came over and grabbed my arm.

"Hey man! I've been looking all over for you. I've got someone I want you to meet." With that he began pulling me away. Looking back at Cindy he said, "don't worry, I'll have him back in a few minutes."

I should have realized it at the time, after all, John had taken advantage of me once already that day and fucked my na've wife - now he was at it again, creating a diversion for me while he began the second part of his plan. I didn't find out until much later that John was so jealous of my grades while in college coupled with me now getting the girl of his dreams, that he was going to do whatever he could to spoil her for me.

John introduced me to a current fraternity brother who was involved in some ongoing research that was furthering a project I had begun my Senior year. Of course my ego kicked in and we downed several beers while discussing the subject. I never noticed John leaving. Finally there was a break in the conversation and I looked at my watch, surprised to see that it was after 1 a.m.. We had been talking for over an hour.

"*******!" I muttered, "Sorry man, but I've gotta go, my wife's gonna be pissed for leaving her alone this long."

I made my way back to where I had left Cindy, but she was nowhere to be found. The crowd had thinned some, but was still pretty heavy. I asked a few guys in the room I had left her if they had seen my wife. After I described her to one fella, he said he thought he saw a guy (fitting John's description) heading upstairs.

Later, Cindy would retell the story in graphic detail, up until the point she was semi- conscious. John had circled around to meet up with her and told her a story of how I had hooked up with an old buddy and that I had told him to keep Cindy company. What a load of *******. Then she said that he began bringing her glass after glass of what he called `virgin' punch. Virgin punch my ass, it was spiked and he knew it. After the third glass her legs were wobbly and she asked him if there was a coach to sit down on. John asked her if she had ever seen my room here at the frat house and she replied that she hadn't. That was the hook to get her upstairs and John being the ever-sly one volunteered to take her up and show her around. Cindy said that the last thing she remembered was asking to lie down on a bed because her head was spinning and then John joining her. She remembered getting really hot when he started whispering in her ear while rubbing her tits.

"Don't you want to feel my big cock in your pussy again?" he asked.

"Mmmmm. it did feel good," she giggled back at him while rubbing her thighs together.

She was putty in his hands as the French kissed and John ever so slowly slipped his hand under her dress back onto her bare bald pussy. The more he rubbed her clit the more Cindy moaned and spread her legs for him. John was an expert at teasing and it wasn't long until she was begging him to fuck her.

"Please John, put your big cock in me, I need to feel it again," she moaned.

"Are you sure," he asked, "tell me how much you want to feel my big cock instead of Bobby's little 5-incher."

"Bobby can't satisfy me the way you can, John. I'm so hot. so dizzy. just give it to me now before I pass out."

Cindy told me that she didn't remember a lot after that, just that she felt John's big cock splitting her pussy in half. Then she said she had the wildest dream. It was like I was fucking forever she said. He just kept fucking and fucking me. My body being turned this way and that, like I was rocking up and down on a boat in the ocean. My body seemed to flip over and back and still he kept fucking and fucking me. Occasionally I thought I was opening my eyes and seeing all different faces, so I knew I was dreaming, but in my dream I kept telling him to `fuck me harder.'

I ran up the stairs and smacked into the back of a huge guy blocking the entire stairway. He turned and glared at me as I tried to push by.

"Hey asshole," he said, "you gotta wait in line like everyone else."

"Wait in line for what? My wife's upstairs and I'm going up to get her," I said

"Yeah, you an what army? I'm tenth in line and you can be number eleven. but you're not getting' by, understand?"

I just nodded and stood there. Finally, I spoke up. "While we're here," I said, "uhh. what exactly are we waiting for?"

"Ha!" He laughed, thinking that my question was ridiculous. "We're waiting to fuck this hot chick they brought up about an hour ago. I'm told the wait is well worth it."

After about thirty minutes the big guy in front of me was next to go in. During our wait I found out his name was `Rock' and that he was on the school Rugby team. He was around 6'-5" and at least 250 pounds of rock hard muscle. Finally the door opened up and Rock went through swinging it shut behind him. Before it could close, I stuck my foot in the way and kept it from clicking shut. I waiting about 5 minutes and then slowly opened it an inch or so and looked in.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife Cindy was flat on her back, her legs pointed up in the air, spread wide, forming a big `V.' Between them was Rock, completely naked and pointing his cock at her pussy. I had never seen a cock that big before. The only thing I could compare it too was a horse I had seen on a cousin's farm when I was younger. Not only was it longer than John's, but much thicker, covered in ropey veins and purplish in color. He rubbed it all around her gaping hole. Cindy's pussy looked like it had been worked over bad. Her lips were red, engorged, and spread wide. Even though she had been well-fucked, I still shuddered to think was Rock's cock would do to her.

He planted his feet firmly on the ground, gripped her hips tight, and plunged forward into my wife's previously tight pussy known only to me up until today. "Uhh," she grunted, as she tried to scoot up on the bed to escape his probing. This only made him laugh as he pulled her back forward and pushed as the same time. After a few minutes he had worked himself all the way in, stretching the lips of her cunt until they were paper-thin. Then he withdrew and began to rhythmically slam into her and pull out again until only the head of his cock was in her. I was watching from behind as his large egg-size balls slapped into her ass, beating it until it turned red.

The onslaught seemed to go on for hours and then Rock slammed forward and began to shudder and moan, "Shiiiiiit.. I'm cummmmmming!" His shuddering continued and then after a minute or so he pulled his cock out. The hole in Cindy's pussy was incredible. It looked like she had an invisible PVC pipe keeping it open, and then his sperm began running out. Rock looked down at his efforts, smiled, wiped his juice- covered cock across her face until it was clean and then began getting dressed.

I closed the door and waited for him to come out. As he passed me he patted me on the shoulder, "your wife was great," he laughed, "she'll be good as new in a few weeks!"

I got Cindy cleaned up and had to carry her down to the car. She had ******* from the spiked punch and sheer exhaustion of the evening. It wasn't until the next day that we finally got to talk. As I explained what I had seen, Cindy began crying and expressing her sorrow for what had happened. She explained that she had just wanted to by sexy for me and didn't mean for things to get out of control. I let her go on and on and then finally held up my hand.

"Cindy," I began, "you took advantage of the situation and didn't keep our wedding vows. By all rights I should divorce you and kick you out on the street. You know I'm right. I'm willing to take a chance and not go through with a divorce, but. (I let her hang on every syllable), from now on things are going to be different. I saw you do a lot of things to a lot of different guys last night. Things that I'd like you to be doing to me. So from now on when I want a blowjob, to fuck you in the ass or you on top, then that's the way it's going to be. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head up and down as I pointed to my pants. Cindy got up off the couch and walked over to me. "On your knees," I said as I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. "I'm ready to consummate our new relationship!" I smiled as my foxy wife dropped to her knees without hesitation and opened her mouth wide. Life was going to be great!

Back