Gay White Male Who Believes In Black Rule

I am a 36 year old white male 6'0" 210lbs who lives in the Atlanta area and serves any black men who are interested. I believe in the superiority of black men and hope to see them rule one day without any opposition. My dream is when that day arrives to be the white version of the "Snowball" character in the movie Django Unchained. I understand my duties as an inferior white male go beyond sex and include cooking, cleaning, yard word, office work anything a superior black male needs to succeed.

I am a 36 year old white male 6'0" 210lbs who lives in the Atlanta area and serves any black men who are interested. I believe in the superiority of black men and hope to see them rule one day without any opposition. My dream is when that day arrives to be the white version of the "Snowball" character in the movie Django Unchained. I understand my duties as an inferior white male go beyond sex and include cooking, cleaning, yard word, office work anything a superior black male needs to succeed.
Cool post, gaybor. Yes they are superior.

There are plenty of us who feel the way you do

Back