Gaped Pussy that really was too small and how they are n

My husbands white dick is useless to me now and my pussy doesnt come alive until it gets stretched by a thick hard black cock!The first time my husband turned his head and a black man got his cock in me he had me.And now I have alot of fine black men helping me defile my marrital bed and I love the rush of taking another mans cum between my legs where my husband and I sleep.

My bulls have stretched my pussy so much and so often that my husband just falls out!And now that the word is out black guys are making it a point to get with me often and they pound my pussy hard and it just gapes bigger to take all these huge,hard black cocks!And they bring friends often who want to stretch and breed the married white girl lol I just open my legs and take it!

My bulls have stretched my pussy so much and so often that my husband just falls out!And now that the word is out black guys are making it a point to get with me often and they pound my pussy hard and it just gapes bigger to take all these huge,hard black cocks!And they bring friends often who want to stretch and breed the married white girl lol I just open my legs and take it!
What a perfect wife. What does hubby think?

Hubby just submits and watches them take me,his wife!Most of my men tested the waters by stepping up and talking to me and getting closer and closer finally talking close and touching me and when they see my husband isnt stepping in then its on!I flirt and touch back and in no time we are kissing and they're feeling me up and I normally see a thick hard cock rise in their pants that I normally get around to reaching down and touching lol My husband has learned that if they want me they are gonna have me!

Back