Gangbang

Most guys who are down to participate in a gangbang know the score going in and are okay with sloppy seconds. There is usually a natural pecking order in the group and it tends to sort itself out.

Aaaah,
I never thought about that... a pecking order. How long does one stay at their position before the next BBC gets tagged in? Is it ONE and DONE or do they continue to switch up?

How does this even work. Do the guys draw numbers to see who gets to go first? Are they assigned a position? In my mind I can't imagine a group of alpha males patiently waiting their turn. And who wants to be guy number 5 after guys 1 through 4 have already cum inside her?
All the GB's I've seen, the lady is taking them 2-3 guys at a time ... mouth, pussy, and ass. My wife & I have had 2 gangbangs (3:1 guys both time) and I stood and watched her get spit-roasted for over an hour. They'd change ends and/or positions about every 10-15 minutes. She was quite sore and exhausted the following 2 days or so. She said she preferred 2:1 mostly; it worked best for her. I can't imagine 10-15 guys taking her. My enjoyment is watching her reach orgasms; when she cums, she goes through the whole emotional thing ... dilated eyes, hard nipples, flushed skin, weak legs, gushing pussy ... everything. Its hard to notice all this when you're the guy concentrating on doing the pounding.
....... "Hurry up, dude,
........... It's my turn!"

gif_penis-moving.gif ...... gif_penis-erecttion.gif ........ gif_penisvagina-sex.gif

How does this even work. Do the guys draw numbers to see who gets to go first? Are they assigned a position? In my mind I can't imagine a group of alpha males patiently waiting their turn. And who wants to be guy number 5 after guys 1 through 4 have already cum inside her?

I've only had a threesome once- 2 black guys. Each one of them wanted to be the one who got to fuck me first. They almost got in a fight- it was actually kinda hot knowing they were willing to fight over me.
It usually works itself out on the spot

Back