Gangbang

Besides isn't that the reason we love being with Dark Masters, we love that sensational feeling we experience at Their hands and if you feel as i do, being His lil white slut for Him to use and command, then you know that there is nothing else that compares to this. So whether your Man puts you out for His friends or you happen to find yourself the recipient of a group of Black Men's affections, you know 10 It's going be a long night, 2) You probably gonna be walking a bit crooked for a spell, 3) you might have to explain why your throaty is sore, 4) your girlfriends are probably envious of you

Two guys is a lot of fun and probably the preference for us most of the time, but to really be a GB you have to have at least 5 with no limit on the high end except what the individual woman can handle. We've had good times with 5-6 though there was a party once where we lost count which was somewhere in the 20 range, though there were a couple other women there as well.
Some ladies prefer quality, others quantity. They are all right.

There have been times when it was just me and one other man and Tina said "you guys gang banged me" the thing that makes it a gang bang instead of pulling a train when men take turns with her, is that she was taking more than one cock at a time, one in her mouth while another is fucking her.l

How many BBC does it need for a good gangbang of a white lady ?
Three at least, because otherwise it would be called a threesome, not a gangbang. ;) But depends on how much and many she can take. For a "full-servicable" Lady the minimum number ImO would be five though (one for her pussy, one for her mouth/throught, one for her a$$, and one in each of her hands :D ); but eight would be perfect in this case. (Also see "factor 2" below. ;) )

i have developed a formula that helps you calculate the perfect number of planned participants for a gangbang: 1. The basic factor is how many men a Woman desires to play with at the same time. 2. Another factor is the difference between female and male sexuality: Both sexes typically need some startup-time, but, unlike Women, men typically need more time for recreation in between, so not all men present will be able to perform at a 100% rate. 3. The third factor is that - unfortunate but true - in most cases not every man who is scheduled for an event actually shows up. :(

To glue those factors together in a simple formula, let me give an example...

Given a Woman who desires to play with 3 men at the same time on average we will need to apply factor 1.5 to counterbalance lower male performance rates. Also we will have to apply the assurance factor of 1.25 for possible cancelations. This results in the number of 5.625 men for this example case. As men only come as a whole and not in pieces we finally have to round the result to the next higher integer number, giving us the final result... 6... as the perfect number of planned male participants in this Woman`s gangbang (because we expect that one guy won`t show up *lol*).

General formula (in maths): gangplanned( W(x) ) = ceil( x * 1.5 * 1.25 )

:D

Three at least, because otherwise it would be called a threesome, not a gangbang. ;) But depends on how much and many she can take. For a "full-servicable" Lady the minimum number ImO would be five though (one for her pussy, one for her mouth/throught, one for her a$$, and one in each of her hands :D ); but eight would be perfect in this case. (Also see "factor 2" below. ;) )

i have developed a formula that helps you calculate the perfect number of planned participants for a gangbang: 1. The basic factor is how many men a Woman desires to play with at the same time. 2. Another factor is the difference between female and male sexuality: Both sexes typically need some startup-time, but, unlike Women, men typically need more time for recreation in between, so not all men present will be able to perform at a 100% rate. 3. The third factor is that - unfortunate but true - in most cases not every man who is scheduled for an event actually shows up. :(

To glue those factors together in a simple formula, let me give an example...

Given a Woman who desires to play with 3 men at the same time on average we will need to apply factor 1.5 to counterbalance lower male performance rates. Also we will have to apply the assurance factor of 1.25 for possible cancelations. This results in the number of 5.625 men for this example case. As men only come as a whole and not in pieces we finally have to round the result to the next higher integer number, giving us the final result... 6... as the perfect number of planned male participants in this Woman`s gangbang (because we expect that one guy won`t show up *lol*).

General formula (in maths): gangplanned( W(x) ) = ceil( x * 1.5 * 1.25 )

:D
I was taught at an early age that at least 6 men are needed for an official gangbang

Back