Gangbang or Train?

I'm confused. Explain to me or post a gif with a gangbang train I know all my holes will be filled.
This should clear it up. A gangbang has multiple sex partners engaged at the same time. Like this:
party girl.jpg

On the other hand, pulling a train involves a woman taking on a number of partners one at a time, with the guys lined up waiting for their individual turns. Here are two girls "pulling trains" orally side by side, with the other guys lined up behind and waiting:
chicks partying-1.jpg

In terms of the the precise meaning of terms - it just depends on where you come from.

When I was growing up a gang bang is what some of you are calling a train., multiple guys one after another.

The train was almost the same, except didn't have to be in one session. It could be over a period of time. Such as, all the members of a gang fucking a girl within a week of meeting her.

Ah, those were the days!

Last edited:
Ladies, which do you like better? A gangbang where everyone is taking turns with all of your holes or pulling a train where you take care of one bull at a time?
My girlfriend's fetish is pulling trains. She gets off on men taking turns on her. I can tell you from personal experience that a woman can take countless partners as long as they get a creampie from partners because semen is the best lube in the world.

Attachments

• Christine090.jpg
    Christine090.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 137
Mrs. Elelator_Cpl at a 6 BBC bareback hotel GB :love:

....regarding whether a "train" or "GB", I guess it depends on when the photo is taken and perhaps at what perspective! :giggle:

But she'd say "the more the merrier!"

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I don't care as long as I'm well used.
Hurry Up Running GIF by Berk's Beans Coffee

Back