Gangbang or Train?

My wife would say GB. I know this because she talks about it during sex. Like, I’d love a BBC in my ass while you fuck my pussy. Then another to suck on.

Tough question. I guess I'll show my age because when i had my first group experience the guys called it a train. I was just a bit tipsy but i was aware of what was going on when we were fucking. There were only five guys but they were a Horny bunch. Everyone had three turns and two managed four trips between my legs. It started with one and then two followed by three more when the first two needed a rest. After that it was whoever was ready to go again. Gang bang was not a term commonly used . I had parties later with a guy at both ends sometimes but they still referred to it as a train. I'll tell you the worst i ever had. It was at a lake. A group of us water keying, i was the only female. That seemed to occur a lot. I didn't plan it but my boyfriend at the time did. There were other people at the lake and they decided to run a train on me in the water. Because the other people they decided would not know what was going on. Bad idea, my most frustrating party ever. Seven guys trying to maintain a erection in cold water. Bummer not much chance of that. A few got it up and in but the cold water on their balls did the trick. Five very long hours later we went to his parents cabin and finally i got fucked until nearly sunrise. My advice start small and work your way up to your limit.

Back