Gaining Sexual Confidence and Attracting BBC’s Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpyrealHeart

Female
Real Person
I am an attractive, intelligent Hotwife that can be a little shy putting herself out there. My Cuckold husband is very supportive and would love me to play often. I can have a difficult time when we’re out breaking out of my shell and relaxing enough to come across as very sexual (which I am). Any suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited:
The simple fact you are in the following site will give you the practice you desire. You have plenty of the Great Fine Black Gents here willing to accommodate.

I am an attractive, intelligent Hotwife that can be a little shy putting herself out there. My Cuckold husband is very supportive and would love me to play often. I can have a difficult time when we’re out breaking out of my shell and relaxing enough to come across as very sexual (which I am). Any suggestions? Thanks.
The fact that you even asked that question turns me on!!

At minimum, try to find some local guys. Either through here or other sites. Start out with no play meetings. Once you get used to the idea that other guys find you attractive, you'll get more confident, less nervous. Take small steps, or ones you are comfortable with, but remember you have to get a little outside your comfort zone, or nothing will ever happen. If this is really what you want it will happen if you make it happen. I know, I've been there. It took me six years, but never looked back. Good luck!

Not many in my area. Be ready and more "agressive" when you see one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back