Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

She is definitely one of the best. So beautiful, so sexy. She is on a higher level to most of the other hotwives, although I don't wish to denigrate any other of those lovely wives

She is now 49, a little thicker with more padding self-conscious that she doesn’t turn men on anymore, especially black men she can now deep throat cock and she’ll be in Louisville Kentucky New Year’s Eve, looking for three or four black men to fuck her into 2024. please let us know if you can meet her in Louisville on New Year’s Eve, let’s show her she still a fucking cum dump her husband cuckold
Still Hott as ever..... I would fuck her for sure

She is now 49, a little thicker with more padding self-conscious that she doesn’t turn men on anymore, especially black men she can now deep throat cock and she’ll be in Louisville Kentucky New Year’s Eve, looking for three or four black men to fuck her into 2024. please let us know if you can meet her in Louisville on New Year’s Eve, let’s show her she still a fucking cum dump her husband cuckold

Would love to see more Pictures ur still sexxxy as can be

Gosh Gabby, you still look great. How about a small meet and greet somewhere in Louisville before you do your GB ? Just so some fans can say hello, and show you how much your 'body' of work is appreciated ? I'm sure there are a few people from this site that would make the trip to Louisville to say hello. Trust me, you were always one of the very best IR wives on the internet !!!!!!! A few more recent pix are always appreciated.

Gabrielle is 49? wow

Gabby if you watch this site, please get yourself to a gym and on a health program; you clearly displayed your intelligence with your quips in your videos, your last photo 2 messages up shows your underlying beauty; it won't take long to get back to having fun with some young bbc toyboys!
All the best.
I have found a clip taken when "Hubby loans to Black" was filmed from the room details - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/gabrielle-santini-hotwife-fan-club.245093/page-14 which looks like from the cutting room floor. Do you have more of such discarded footage? Pre on-set footage would also be great!!
Vala
Gabby if you watch this site, please get yourself to a gym and on a health program; you clearly displayed your intelligence with your quips in your videos, your last photo 2 messages up shows your underlying beauty; it won't take long to get back to having fun with some young bbc toyboys!
All the best.
I have found a clip taken when "Hubby loans to Black" was filmed from the room details - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/gabrielle-santini-hotwife-fan-club.245093/page-14 which looks like from the cutting room floor. Do you have more of such discarded footage? Pre on-set footage would also be great!!
Vanalan??? if you’re in such great shape yourself, please post a current picture of yourself you can even blow out your ugly face and Beard before you start degrading and telling mature women that they’re overweight I need to get in shape get to a gym and our health program what do you look like sir? I think you need to be the one posting a picture on here and proving and verifying who you are we know you’re an ugly white man, that hasn’t been laid since birth. All you have is your right hand or You are married, have the secret fantasy about a wild woman like myself who practices her indulgence privately and respectfully without a damn Care what do you think, sir, ma’am, or transgender person? Please post a picture of yourself show us how and shape you are I would like to see your six pack, or you just have five right hand fingers???

Definite GOAT prettiest bbc gb woman - earlier it was mentioned Gabby had mastered deep throating - anyone have any clips of her doing this?
No not one single person has a clip of me Deep Throating a real man’s cock besides on my husband’s iphone. The only blowjob you ever got was from your own right hand or left. Keep watching videos that’s all you ever get you’re probably in prison. Let’s see a blow out picture of your face and body and to see how damn good ******* looking you are. I’m sure you got a six pack abs actually a big belly and a big beard that chases women or young when you smile And they see all your decay and rotted out teeth. I am so happy you think I am a “GOAT”, as if I care what you or anybody else on those website thinks about myself or I’m seeking your approval. You should be happy that I’m sharing with you pictures of my current self and telling you about myself, but dirty old white men like yourself for the reason I don’t come out very often, get yourself to the gym or the gay bar whichever you prefer

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
No not one single person has a clip of me Deep Throating a real man’s cock besides on my husband’s iphone. The only blowjob you ever got was from your own right hand or left. Keep watching videos that’s all you ever get you’re probably in prison. Let’s see a blow out picture of your face and body and to see how damn good ******* looking you are. I’m sure you got a six pack abs actually a big belly and a big beard that chases women or young when you smile And they see all your decay and rotted out teeth. I am so happy you think I am a “GOAT”, as if I care what you or anybody else on those website thinks about myself or I’m seeking your approval. You should be happy that I’m sharing with you pictures of my current self and telling you about myself, but dirty old white men like yourself for the reason I don’t come out very often, get yourself to the gym or the gay bar whichever you prefer
Don’t waste your time on the haters, you are gorgeous

Don’t waste your time on the haters, you are gorgeous
Thank You!!!

You are completely right someone with a website ID [vanalan}] could not even get laid if they were “Standing in a Woman’s Correction Facility With 1000 Pardons in his Hand!”

Fake Unverified Account ridiculing and insulting remarks is why I stopped making films and dancing! I make a very good yearly Salary $ using my advanced degrees.

l guarantee this Fake Unverified Accounts like their’s will not be locked out telling them they have to be verifie.

I promise they would not say that to me my 6ft 2, husband standing beside me and remember it!!!

My husband screens everyone before we do anything

Attachments

• IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 197
Thank You!!!

You are completely right someone with a website ID [vanalan}] could not even get laid if they were “Standing in a Woman’s Correction Facility With 1000 Pardons in his Hand!”

Fake Unverified Account ridiculing and insulting remarks is why I stopped making films and dancing! I make a very good yearly Salary $ using my advanced degrees.

l guarantee this Fake Unverified Accounts like their’s will not be locked out telling them they have to be verifie.

I promise they would not say that to me my 6ft 2, husband standing beside me and remember it!!!

To true, you are gorgeous and any man that makes it past the screening is one lucky fella

GOAT is a good thing in this case. It means Greatest Of All Time.
Which of course, you are.

So beautiful, love her video clips. If there is anything new please let me know

Thank You!!!

Lovely early one of the most beautiful girl in the World
View attachment 6631264
Gabby is so beautiful! Are there more photos like this?

Back