Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

Yeah,,,he usually manages to mention they “should send her back to her husband full”,,,there’s a name for a woman that likes to be called a slut or a bitch in videos,,,they’re called actors! From the beginning our goal was to give the viewer a look at what actually takes place when a married white woman has a rendezvous with a black stranger,,,the moans and orgasms make up the dialog for the most part, once a guy had me cumming so much he stopped and asked me if I was alright,,,I didn’t even realize what I said till I watched the video, I moaned one word softly,,,”more”,,,and that’s what he gave me. When I could tell they were getting ready to cum, sometimes I’d tell them to cum inside me,,,my husband never told me to say anything, we wanted it (with the exception of adjusting for angles occasionally), the way it is in the video is how it went down. Sure we sold our vids, but never considered ourselves pro-am, we formed our own production company, Frogbutt Productions, but although I’ve done a couple of guys that I’ve seen with other women, they weren’t pros either, like I’ve said before, the closest I’ve gotten to pro was “almost” hooking up with DFWK,,,I wanted to do him because he kissed a lot, and I get my strongest orgasms when they cum inside me while kissing me,,,having Frogbutt Productions made it easier when I went to PPV. In IAFD they’ve listed me as working for Bronxtails, although they eventually produced their own stuff, they didn’t produce mine, they merely advertised my videos on their site and took a percentage of my “drop shipping” them, at the time my vids were selling for $30 plus $5 S&H, they took $18, I got the rest, but had to make the copies and ship them out, but it was worth it for the sales they brought in. I had similar arrangements with Reel Dirty, Sexy Couple, and a few others, even sold them on eBay for awhile, but the bootleggers began undercutting me selling versions that were copies of copies of copies,mleading people to believe that was the quality of my videos. In reality I used three Sony Digicams, two on tripods and one handheld, transferred them to my Sony Vaio Video Studio computer, keeping the digital quality throughout, then copying them on three “Go-Video” machines that offered zero resolution loss, when DVD came out I bought three different machines till I found one that was capable of universally playing my discs. That’s when I chose to get off that bandwagon and just go with PPV over at HotMovies.com and AEBN.
Great overview, Mary. Thanks for the education. The reality of it all will probably pop some people's bubbles.

Gabrielle is a wonderful, naughty and absolutely delicious woman when she fucks her crazy horny faces and mouths releasing moans that leave many men fascinated. Of course, I'm one of them! I generated several Gif's and short clips with exciting scenes. I'll post them here for friends who are also fans of hers. Enjoy!
View attachment Gabrielle Santini Delicious.mp4

Attachments

• GS 1.gif
    GS 1.gif
    18.1 MB · Views: 124
  • GS 2.gif
    GS 2.gif
    39.6 MB · Views: 109
  • GS 3.gif
    GS 3.gif
    30.5 MB · Views: 102
  • GS 4.gif
    GS 4.gif
    37.5 MB · Views: 83
  • GS 5.gif
    GS 5.gif
    37.6 MB · Views: 75
  • GS 6.gif
    GS 6.gif
    29.5 MB · Views: 78
  • GS 7.gif
    GS 7.gif
    19.3 MB · Views: 88
  • GS 11.gif
    GS 11.gif
    35.3 MB · Views: 111
  • GS 14.gif
    GS 14.gif
    18.3 MB · Views: 107
  • GS 15.gif
    GS 15.gif
    30 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Gabrielle is a wonderful, naughty and absolutely delicious woman when she fucks her crazy horny faces and mouths releasing moans that leave many men fascinated. Of course, I'm one of them! I generated several Gif's and short clips with exciting scenes. I'll post them here for friends who are also fans of hers. Enjoy!
View attachment 6273331
Blonde women look great with black dick in them.

Last edited:
Yeah,,,he usually manages to mention they “should send her back to her husband full”,,,there’s a name for a woman that likes to be called a slut or a bitch in videos,,,they’re called actors! From the beginning our goal was to give the viewer a look at what actually takes place when a married white woman has a rendezvous with a black stranger,,,the moans and orgasms make up the dialog for the most part, once a guy had me cumming so much he stopped and asked me if I was alright,,,I didn’t even realize what I said till I watched the video, I moaned one word softly,,,”more”,,,and that’s what he gave me. When I could tell they were getting ready to cum, sometimes I’d tell them to cum inside me,,,my husband never told me to say anything, we wanted it (with the exception of adjusting for angles occasionally), the way it is in the video is how it went down. Sure we sold our vids, but never considered ourselves pro-am, we formed our own production company, Frogbutt Productions, but although I’ve done a couple of guys that I’ve seen with other women, they weren’t pros either, like I’ve said before, the closest I’ve gotten to pro was “almost” hooking up with DFWK,,,I wanted to do him because he kissed a lot, and I get my strongest orgasms when they cum inside me while kissing me,,,having Frogbutt Productions made it easier when I went to PPV. In IAFD they’ve listed me as working for Bronxtails, although they eventually produced their own stuff, they didn’t produce mine, they merely advertised my videos on their site and took a percentage of my “drop shipping” them, at the time my vids were selling for $30 plus $5 S&H, they took $18, I got the rest, but had to make the copies and ship them out, but it was worth it for the sales they brought in. I had similar arrangements with Reel Dirty, Sexy Couple, and a few others, even sold them on eBay for awhile, but the bootleggers began undercutting me selling versions that were copies of copies of copies,mleading people to believe that was the quality of my videos. In reality I used three Sony Digicams, two on tripods and one handheld, transferred them to my Sony Vaio Video Studio computer, keeping the digital quality throughout, then copying them on three “Go-Video” machines that offered zero resolution loss, when DVD came out I bought three different machines till I found one that was capable of universally playing my discs. That’s when I chose to get off that bandwagon and just go with PPV over at HotMovies.com and AEBN.
You’re so amazing Mary..

her bukkake videos are really awesome!!
she had a amazing body also, but sometimes i think her facial expression was like she was a bit scary or maybe not so comfortable...
i dont know , i can be wrong since she made many movies, she probably liked a lot of what she was doing.

I would not say every woman who works with that language are actors. Gianni from FFF set up a lot of those scenes like that. I think many of those videos were really designed by interracial cuckold or stag husbands for their wives to be filmed. When I did that with my wife for her one encounter she was told at that time what the general theme was. My wife was not into the cuckold thing, and not into that language. All she knew is that she was going to meet with 2-3 men. I think if you see the JanB films vs. The Fetish Fun Films they are similar in set up except that the tone of the films were different. In both cases the women were there of their own will, the moans groans, or even lack of dialogue (Gabrielle rarely spoke (unless told to say something) was because there was no acting. For Gabrielle, her husband just traveled a lot and wanted her satisfy his kink of being sexed by black strangers. Whether she liked the sex or not is debatable. In the end, she did it to satisfy her cuck husband. Was she acting? The scenario was not real, but she was not faking. Everything else you said I agree with.

I would not say every woman who works with that language are actors. Gianni from FFF set up a lot of those scenes like that. I think many of those videos were really designed by interracial cuckold or stag husbands for their wives to be filmed. When I did that with my wife for her one encounter she was told at that time what the general theme was. My wife was not into the cuckold thing, and not into that language. All she knew is that she was going to meet with 2-3 men. I think if you see the JanB films vs. The Fetish Fun Films they are similar in set up except that the tone of the films were different. In both cases the women were there of their own will, the moans groans, or even lack of dialogue (Gabrielle rarely spoke (unless told to say something) was because there was no acting. For Gabrielle, her husband just traveled a lot and wanted her satisfy his kink of being sexed by black strangers. Whether she liked the sex or not is debatable. In the end, she did it to satisfy her cuck husband. Was she acting? The scenario was not real, but she was not faking. Everything else you said I agree with.

I have dozens of amateur vids where the husband is the worst, constantly prompting his wife to say things, occasionally my hub would ask me I was ready for another load, or something like that, but he’d never tell me to tell my lover anything, what‘d be the point of that? We’re all in the same room and my hub tells me to tell him how good it feels,,,like he’s not there hearing all this,,,in virtually every ones of those movies where the women’s getting a good screwing and the husband tells her to tell him how much she likes his black cock,,,despite how many times he repeats himself she rarely says anything more than a grunt. Not that women who are very verbal right off the bat aren’t amateurs,,,amateurs come in all sorts of personalities, some women are actually into the role they’re portraying, the role other husbands want their wives to be like, but if that isn’t them, you literally can’t just become Orson Welles and start reminding her of her lines,,,there’s no take 12 in amateur, there’s take one and you’ve accomplished what you were out for,,,an amateur video of a married woman experiencing everything that happens during a rendezvous with someone other than her husband. Here’s the thing, every man who finds out he’s just been cucked (cheated on), and he was there, as he sits with his head in his hands pondering the entire situation, eventually he comes around to thinking how did it happen, how did they meet, was he the aggressor, or was it her, a side of her he’s never seen, did she go down on him, was he bigger than me, did she cum, how many times, did the use protection, did she say not to use it, did he cum inside her, did the kiss as he did it. The list goes on, you get the drift, every cuck or man who’s ever been cheated on wishes he was a fly on the wall, that’s the only way he’ll get those answers, he knows shel lie, either “to spare his feelings” or more likely to minimize the damaged needed to be repaired in order to get the ball rolling on reconciliation (yes, I follow a lot of Reddit infidelity stories). Truth be told, whatever the woman is willing to give up, his mind will fill in the blanks as all this become fodder for masturbation,,,laying the groundwork for those who’ve chosen to become willing cuckolds, the guys that actually get to be that proverbial fly on the wall!

You’re so amazing Mary..
Thanx Sweetie, you seem to have a similar mindset, if we lived in the same town from ’95 to ‘07 we could’ve been good friends, maybe even worked together on a project or two. Back when I was doing my Glory Hole series there was a group called the PDX Crew, and of course a sweet young girl named Charlee, who I proposed doing one together, but I caught her just as she was stopping, I think she made four in total. I had a Yahoo website where all of us could coordinate what nights and which stores we’d be hitting up. This kept us from have too many women there, and it also allowed the men who followed my group where and when the action was. You’d be surprise how difficult it is to gather up and video when you’re doing it for real (unlike Glory Hole City or Glory Hole Girlz,,,where they’ve got a booth and guys lined up and can just roll the tape without all the waiting for someone to show up, do a little “finger fish’n” to coax a cock through the hole, etc. sometimes it’d take three visits,,,more when the gays get pissed and tell management, LOL

Back