Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

I've seen her for a long time on various sites. How old is she now? She's very beautiful with an incredible body and loves black cock. What's not to like?

Pretty girl, always like the way she took it,,,never a fan of over the top boob jobs though, they only look good on women that are still wearing their clothes,,,but my biggest turn of is whoever (I assume her man), keeps adding dialog,,,no matter how much of a nice guy he may be in real life, or how much she may approve of (or even like it), the things he says, the way he says them, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know she’s “pro-am”,,,but his stuff is more like you hear in pro productions, she’d be better just sticking with “amateur”,,,as soon as you throw that “pro” into the mix, the name of the game becomes attracting the largest audience to reap the largest return, if that means your man, your mate, supposedly the person that loves you more than anyone, has no problem calling you a slut, telling the bulls to knock the bitch up, etc. Probably one of the reasons we just did what we did and if someone liked it all the better,,,one thing (that I usually don’t like), is she isn’t very vocal (word wise), so if she’s laying on her stomach, and I turn down the volume (virtually eliminating whatever it’s called that he brings to the table), she Actually comes off as an amateur, always looking to see what she’s supposed to do, just imagine if he wasn’t part of it, she’d be able to do what she wanted for a change and the videos would be that much more authentic, as opposed to coming out like she’s doing whatever he told her to, I’m sure there’s a percentage of “Men” that like that format, but I’m not one of them,,,not to blow my own horn, but my hub always worked around what pleased me, what I wanted,,,maybe its me, maybe I was spoiled,,,oh well, each to his own.
Mary, is the guy who adds the BS comments her husband, or a director for the FFF film group? I've heard that voice in other films and the stupid stuff he says is NOT what our wives want to hear when they are being laid by another guy. It's so totally opposite of reality.

Mary, is the guy who adds the BS comments her husband, or a director for the FFF film group? I've heard that voice in other films and the stupid stuff he says is NOT what our wives want to hear when they are being laid by another guy. It's so totally opposite of reality.
I'm pretty sure he's a FFF guy. He actually makes reference to her husband in several shoots. Always assumed her husband was not there during filming based on that guy's comments.

I'm pretty sure he's a FFF guy. He actually makes reference to her husband in several shoots. Always assumed her husband was not there during filming based on that guy's comments.
Yeah,,,he usually manages to mention they “should send her back to her husband full”,,,there’s a name for a woman that likes to be called a slut or a bitch in videos,,,they’re called actors! From the beginning our goal was to give the viewer a look at what actually takes place when a married white woman has a rendezvous with a black stranger,,,the moans and orgasms make up the dialog for the most part, once a guy had me cumming so much he stopped and asked me if I was alright,,,I didn’t even realize what I said till I watched the video, I moaned one word softly,,,”more”,,,and that’s what he gave me. When I could tell they were getting ready to cum, sometimes I’d tell them to cum inside me,,,my husband never told me to say anything, we wanted it (with the exception of adjusting for angles occasionally), the way it is in the video is how it went down. Sure we sold our vids, but never considered ourselves pro-am, we formed our own production company, Frogbutt Productions, but although I’ve done a couple of guys that I’ve seen with other women, they weren’t pros either, like I’ve said before, the closest I’ve gotten to pro was “almost” hooking up with DFWK,,,I wanted to do him because he kissed a lot, and I get my strongest orgasms when they cum inside me while kissing me,,,having Frogbutt Productions made it easier when I went to PPV. In IAFD they’ve listed me as working for Bronxtails, although they eventually produced their own stuff, they didn’t produce mine, they merely advertised my videos on their site and took a percentage of my “drop shipping” them, at the time my vids were selling for $30 plus $5 S&H, they took $18, I got the rest, but had to make the copies and ship them out, but it was worth it for the sales they brought in. I had similar arrangements with Reel Dirty, Sexy Couple, and a few others, even sold them on eBay for awhile, but the bootleggers began undercutting me selling versions that were copies of copies of copies,mleading people to believe that was the quality of my videos. In reality I used three Sony Digicams, two on tripods and one handheld, transferred them to my Sony Vaio Video Studio computer, keeping the digital quality throughout, then copying them on three “Go-Video” machines that offered zero resolution loss, when DVD came out I bought three different machines till I found one that was capable of universally playing my discs. That’s when I chose to get off that bandwagon and just go with PPV over at HotMovies.com and AEBN.

Back