Future Cuckold

She is stunning, but not too sure you should put her face on here without her knowledge. This isn't the Disney Channel, and probably not somewhere she's like to be on without her knowledge. Maybe just out yourself and not her, seeing its not her thing.

I agree. I have a couple of FWBs, one is interested in this, but would not post or send her pic without her knowledge. And yes, I have had guys message me and ask.

Stunning girl, yes you shouldn't put her face on here without her consent....
Anyway, here's what you should do if you want her to get blacked.

1) You should first assess where does she stands psychologically right now :
- Is she open to see other guys or she's completely monogamous and would get offended just thinking you'd let an other guy even seduce her etc.

2) Read the guide and follow it step by step. But don't push her. And I'd even go subliminal if she's not at that point yet : watch movies where there is good looking black guy, go on the internet and watch work out video with black guys in it , etc. nothing sexual at first.

Once she's familiarized with them, you can go further.

Step by step, patience, empathy is key.

Stunning girl, yes you shouldn't put her face on here without her consent....
Anyway, here's what you should do if you want her to get blacked.

1) You should first assess where does she stands psychologically right now :
- Is she open to see other guys or she's completely monogamous and would get offended just thinking you'd let an other guy even seduce her etc.

2) Read the guide and follow it step by step. But don't push her. And I'd even go subliminal if she's not at that point yet : watch movies where there is good looking black guy, go on the internet and watch work out video with black guys in it , etc. nothing sexual at first.

Once she's familiarized with them, you can go further.

Step by step, patience, empathy is key.
well said

Back