Fun single male in Orlando Fl

FirstClassJ

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
I am a single male looking to find fun couples or a single female to play with in Orlando, FL. I speak French but has been living in the US for over a decade now so I’m quite blended in the culture . I am clean , ddf , circumcised , shaved and Vasectomy safe . Love to take care of my body and enjoy pleasing . I like the Hotwife scenario and also cuckold scenario sometimes.
I like MFM or play with the wife while hubby watches.
I am very outgoing and love to socialize and make friends. If interested , dont hesitate to contact me. I like to travel too :)

Attachments

• 2315699E-A97E-4C5F-8356-ECCAE17374EE.jpeg
    2315699E-A97E-4C5F-8356-ECCAE17374EE.jpeg
    858 KB · Views: 74
  • CB9F89B4-54A0-428F-9980-C84BAE968BE7.jpeg
    CB9F89B4-54A0-428F-9980-C84BAE968BE7.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 116
I am a single male looking to find fun couples or a single female to play with in Orlando, FL. I speak French but has been living in the US for over a decade now so I’m quite blended in the culture . I am clean , ddf , circumcised , shaved and Vasectomy safe . Love to take care of my body and enjoy pleasing . I like the Hotwife scenario and also cuckold scenario sometimes.
I like MFM or play with the wife while hubby watches.
I am very outgoing and love to socialize and make friends. If interested , dont hesitate to contact me. I like to travel too :)
Just an idea. If you are proficient in French, you might want to try Quebec in Canada? 🤷‍♂️

Back