Fun little games...

A girl I used to fuck regularly and I had this freaky little game called “go” basically we’d both rack up “cool” points we’d give to one another for kind gestures to one another, a funny joke exchanged, a good idea etc. anything really... anyway we would use these points whenever and wherever (within reason) in exchange for sexual favors between us (blowjobs, me bending her over and blasting her out, a quick pussy lick or toe suck) and it kept things very spicy, fun and interesting. Pulling into the grocery store parking lot giving her the eye and redeeming a point for some quick car head or catching her in the garage doing laundry and bending her over for an impromptu wet fun quick fuck! Ladies does this sound fun? Would you participate in this if your Black King wanted to have access to your sexy body any and everywhere and you couldn’t say no? Does it turn you on to know you’re under the complete control of this man and at a moments notice you could go from having a fun, wholesome day to being on your knees blowing his bbc all because he said “go”?... thoughts?

Back