fun experience this Saturday and Sunday with Black Bull for Hotwives and Couples in LA

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by thenewbiestud, Jul 12, 2014.

1. thenewbiestud

thenewbiestud New Member Real Person

Hello everybody My name is Leo I'm a 29 old 5 '11 Slime build, fit Straight Black Bull

Looking to provide serious couples with a hot sexy experience for this weekend. Saturday and Sunday. noon or night. I'm seeking a couple to become their regular Bull ideally. to fulfill their cuckold fantasy.

I'm a working Professional in the Web development business in Los angeles. I understand the need to be discreet.

I practice respect for couples and their boundaries on and off the bedroom.

I'm D&D free I only drink Socially and I do not smoke. but I do not mind if you do.

Reason I am Interested: for awhile I have taken great sexual interest in the lifestyle and the relationships that built it. and would like sharing and expanding the experience.

if you're looking to built a long term High valued arrangement I'm perfect for your needs.

In your email please provide the following

-picture of you and your wife/girlfriend

-day and time you would like to meet

-type of experience you are looking for

I have no problem meeting in person and have pic to show anyone interested.

So if you're looking for hot,sexy,rewarding adventure, and the advantage a Young bull can offer you and your wife/girlfriend contact me today! body1.jpg body2.jpg
    #1 thenewbiestud, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    cuckyrobGA and wanabecucked like this.
  2. thenewbiestud

thenewbiestud New Member Real Person

Hey everybody hope you're having a great weekend.