Full pussy free

I'm Finnish 50 yo virgin white man and i haven't ever even touched pussy but i have watched foreign men fucking Finnish girls. That's pathetic and really humiliating, i have seen BBC in white girls pussy,i have jerked my limp micro penis,begging that i can lick pussy... but girls have been so cruel. ..How many white man is full pussy free virgin? I dream that in future that's really common..

Attachments

• IMG_20230318_220109.jpg
    IMG_20230318_220109.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
I congratulate you on your lifestyle decision. If you have made it this far, you could go all the way. That is something to be proud of.

How did you arrange to watch a BBC fucking a woman? How did you feel watching it?

I am not a virgin but am pussy free now. It is quite liberating to be away from the obsessive need to fuck women all the time.

I congratulate you on your lifestyle decision. If you have made it this far, you could go all the way. That is something to be proud of.

How did you arrange to watch a BBC fucking a woman? How did you feel watching it?

I am not a virgin but am pussy free now. It is quite liberating to be away from the obsessive need to fuck women all the time.
I feel terrible shame but i deserve that because i cant satisfy women's sex need...

Single here, last couple date where I almost got lucky, could not get it up. Once that happens one time (with first times, not so much relationships), it has a psychological effect that might as well make it permanent.

Well my wife can't cum on my cock anymore and she's started saying it really is quite useless for me to fuck her when she has black lovers for that.

So I'm not a virgin, but maybe we will have a re-virgin-izing ceremony or something where my wife and her lovers and I dedicate her to be black only and me to be pussy free. But that's just me dreaming <3

My wife doesn’t want to have sex whit me. She dated for 3 years and she don’t need me anymore. Some times I can make some pictures before she left of when she is ready at home and I have to leave the house. Ik can jerk off to te pictures when she is not there. I can’t touch hare body anymore. Only on special occasions as my birthday I can feel here used cunt white my hand

re-virgin-izing ceremony
Would this be vows on your part to remain pussy free for the rest of your life? If so, then you should do it. Maybe a new ring with some special engraving on he inside of the band. Firmly stating your desire to be PF and completely dedicating your wife to have sex with real men will be great for both of you. if you do this, please let us know how it goes.

Ooh that makes me tingle! Yes, that's the idea. And hopefully I'll get a ring around the base of my penis to prevent any missteps on my part. Wouldn't want there to be any temptation.
Congratulations. I am sure the you, your wife and her lovers will all be very happy with this. I Hope she has many, many cocks in her over the years. I don't know what else could be more exciting than your wife getting it from a BBC.

Back