Fucking White Chics in the Military Part 7

One of the best decision I made was switching from the maintenance field to the medical field in the Army. That meant spending several months at Fort Sam Houston, TX in San Antonio. I remember asking one of the medical company's Senior NCOs what was Fort Sam Houston like and he gave me some memorable advice. He knew I was a recovering knucklehead that had a bit of a murky reputation among the females in his unit as in maybe I fucked a few of them, maybe I didn't-LOL! He said "If your ass was wild as fuck over here. You are going to be worse there unless your school is so challenging you won't have time to dip your dick in those chics. I'm not even talking about the military chics, I'm talking about the locals!" Hmm, I thought and I couldn't wait!

I got to San Antonio in late January and it was unusually warm it was 83 degrees! The usual paperwork and signature circus occurred like anytime I notice when you report to a new assignment. 5011 copies of your orders, sign this, we need a copy of this, sign these 9 forms, and here are your keys to your barracks room. My barracks were not close to the unit area, walkable but not in the immediate area. The soldiers who were changing their jobs aka "prior service" stayed in an old hotel-styled building that was used by the old hospital. I had my own room but shared a bathroom. I was starving so I ordered a pizza and I was told I had to wait in the front lounge area as deliveries were not allowed to our rooms. That's when I noticed this nice-looking white chic with short black hair and somewhat fuller lips than usual studying at the front check-in desk area. She immediately noticed I was new to the building and said "You just got here didn't you?" I said "The Timbs, chain and tee-shirt gave it away?" She said "Yep, Mr Wu Tang Clan that's definitely a dead give around here!" We laughed and she gave me the rundown on the building's culture and typical unit stuff. My pizza arrived and I offered her some. She quickly obliged and I noticed she was studying medical terminology which I knew a bit about. I began to help her with her studies.
Her first name was Zara and her parents were nature-loving techies. She was originally from Colorado some town not far from Colorado State University that she hated. Prior to coming to school to become a lab tech, she was in communications. I was kind of perplexed why she would switch from that and she quickly told me it was boring and she really didn't do her job that often. She actually worked in the base post office 2 out of her 3 years and felt all of her training went to waste. Believe it or not that kind of thing happens a lot in the Army. Her 2-hour desk shift was up and the pizza was gone. She asked what floor I stayed on and she promptly told me the floors are co-ed but we never share bathrooms. We both were on the fourth floor just different wings. I told her I would see her at physical training in the morning and headed to my room.
The next morning I was headed to my car to go to physical training and I saw her coming down the hall. She asked if I had my car here and some of us didn't have cars while in training, she was one of them. I said yes and asked if she needed a ride. We rode to the unit area while I played Nas's latest CD in my 98 Mustang. She nodded along and rapped line for line. I took notice and joined in. She said "Nas is the greatest rapper out right now. Don't try to argue it!" I agree with her and said, "So you're a serious rap fan huh?" She said "White girls can't love rap music? My brother and I have massive cassettes, album,s and CD collections. I have a lot of my CDs with me in my room if you want to borrow some?" I said, "I might just have to do that!"
It was Friday and the barracks were buzzing just like my old college dorm. All kinds of music were blaring out of rooms, some of us were still in various states of uniform, some in workout clothes, and loungewear, and others dressed early to go out to eat and *******. My partial shipment of personal items had arrived and I was making my room a little more like home. I had a large tube tv (it was 2000 people) and VCR (again it was 2000) with some of my movie collection and CDs. I was waiting for the phone repairman to fix the landline in my phone (cell phones were super expensive still) when Zara knocked on the door. I said it was open and she came in wearing some tight-fitting sweat pants and a tank top. She said "Nice set-up and look at that movie collection! Mr Blockbuster doesn't plan to leave the room much huh?" I said "Sometimes it's just best to stay in and stay out of trouble." She said "There's a lot trouble inside to if you look for it." She winked when she said it and took note of it. Zara flopped down on my bed and picked up one of the class lesson books and said "Oh! You didn't tell me you have that cool disease research job!" I heard your course can be hectic." I said "Yep, they said a lot people struggle with this course." Zara said "But you are really smart. So you will be fine."
Zara began rifling through my little refrigerator and bins I had snacks in and said "I know where to come if I get I hungry late at night. Your room is so comfortable and smells so nice!" I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and pick whatever she wanted. Zara picked out "Deep Cover", one of my favorites and popped some popcorn. I was wearing some sleep shorts and a tank top. We sat up on the bed at first watching the movie and enjoying the popcorn and somehow slid into a spooning position. Zara had a nice ass not super perky or big but it looked damn good in those sweats. She did have some perky tits that appeared to look better because of the bra but nope they were just some nice full tits. She pressed her ass back on me and began to rub my exposed leg. My dick began to get rock hard from her obvious intentions. I rubbed her exposed mid-drift and kissed her neck. She moaned and turned towards me kissed me then mounted me. Zara began to slowly dry hump me and my dick obliged. I palmed her ample ass and caressed a hand full of tits. Between her heavy breathing and moans, she slid her hands into my shorts and rubbed my dick. Zara stared at me with a smile and said "Oh my? What do we have stashed away that's been poking on me wanting to get loose?" She slid my shorts down exposing my raging erection and looked at me with a sneaky grin. Zara said "That is a thick fucking cock mister. My little pussy has never had such a fat cock in it!" I said "Well that's up to you to make it work". Zara slid down and began giving me some sloppy and vigorous head. She told me to stand up and she kneeled before me and held my thighs as her head bobbed back and forth on my dick while staring intently at me between sucks. I stared back at her in amazement and content at her dedication to making me feel like I was floating. She let my dick flop out of her mouth as a long string of spit hung from it and began to slide her sweat pants off revealing a pink thong. I slid those off of her revealing perfectly freshly shaven pussy with plump lips that nearly hid her fat clit. I began to rub it until a noticeable puddle of pussy juice formed. She twitched from the circler motions I made on her pussy. Fraught with anticipation she said "Stop teasing me and start working that fat cock into me. I want to feel it open me up!" I grabbed a condom and slid it over my dick. She grabbed my dick and guided me into her gushing pussy but it took some strokes to get it. Zara moaned "Fuck, it's stretching my little pussy so much. I'm going to fucking tear trying to take this bat of a cock!" I felt my dick finally enter into her soaking wet tight pussy and just held still for a bit to savor the extreme tightness. She began to gyrate which woke me out of my pause and said "Fuck me good and long. It's so long since I had some good cock in me. I want to cum all over you!" I began to stroke her deep and with every deep stroke her head bobbled back from the ******* of me pumping into her pussy. She pushed me off her and ordered me on my back. Zara spat on her finger tips for added measured and began to slide down on my dick. Her eyes fixated on me with with concentration and pleasure she began to slide and rock on my dick until I felt her cervix touch the head my dick and she flinched. She squealed in joy at the feeling of being fucked so deeply and said "Got damn you are so deep. I feel so full and so good! Let me cum on this big cock again!" I didn't know she had let one go before because her pussy was so wet and she squealed and moaned so often. Having had her fill of riding me like she was at the San Antonio Stock and Rodeo show she slid off me and I bent her over. She looked back at me and said "Don't try to ******* me but do fuck me like it's last day alive!" I laughed at her directions and began to pound her like I had an hour to live. My strokes were interrupted by a low "Damn girl don't let him ******* you!" followed by a loud laugh. To the left of my room I had a female neighbor but we didn't share a bathroom. I had no clue she could hear me through the cinder block and sheet rock walls but I now I knew. Zara giggled at the fact someone heard her getting pummeled into a fine dust. I laugh a bit too but kept up my measured stroking on her tight pussy. Zara was now rubbing her clit quickly and begging for me to cum. I felt her pussy erupt and pulsate and began to feel my nut building. Realizing my dick was starting to pulse Zara sense I was about to cum and said "Fucking shoot your load all over me. I want to feel it and see it! Give it to me!" The encouragement turned me on and pulled out my dick and unleashed a massive load on her tits and chin as she turned around to receive my seed. Covered in my man gravy she smiled rub her fingers in my load and said "You are amazing! We should do it as much as possible! My pussy is so open and sore though. I need to get used to that thick cock but I look forward to it if you are up to it?" I said hell yeah!
We got in the shower and got cleaned up. She collapsed on the bed and said "This might sound weird but I was turned on the first time I saw you arrive at the building. The way you greeted people, smiled and was genuine with your interactions. I thought he was a gentleman but he has an edge. The Timbs and hat didn't hurt your look either. I like that you look rough but you are smart as fuck and don't hide it when needed. It throws people off I noticed. But do you like white girls or just like to fuck them hard and good?" I was basking in the compliments but then I said "Damn girl, you were doing so well until then!" We both laughed at my disarming reply but she wanted an answer. I said "No, I like women and if they allow me to fuck them hard and good then so be it." Zara twisted her face a bit and said "Fine, good answer but I intend to be only one getting fucked around here Mr Wu Tang Clan! Your neighbor is probably already curious about you after what just happened. These bitches are always up to something in this building. Please don't try to be a player. They will only tell on you and cause you drama, ok?" I saw the move she was making and it made sense but she was also trying to stay in position as well. Zara "I can be as nasty as you want me to be if you stay the way you are. Real bitches give their man whatever he wants in bed. I'll keep you relaxed, stress-free, laughing and those balls empty if you treat me right." I nodded in agreement. I was liking the offer, a lot.
Zara's school was two weeks longer than mine she was graduating the same time I was which was cool. We agreed not to place long-term expectations on us and just live in the moment. The first two months we spent hanging out around San Antonio even taking a trip out to a winery for the weekend. She enjoyed the judgemental stares from white people and black women; she welcomed the ridicule which made me laugh at times. We at high end hotel out in the suburbs of San Antonio doing our usual fucking, food and sight seeing thing when an older white woman approached her at the bar while I used the bathroom. Zara said she waited until I left to talk to her. The older white lady in her 50s said to her "That's a fine black man on your arm. How did you find him and where are they at? He's sexy and that voice! He must melt the panties off of you!" Zara said she was in shock that the lady was so openly objectifying me but it was nothing to new to her. She once heard her mom lusting over her black senior manager to her friend on the phone once. She told her "Oh they are everywhere and he's a great guy that happens to be black and the panties? He prefers I don't wear them. Enjoy your evening!" I laughed a bit and noticed Zara raised her glass in the lady's direction. The lady winked back at her. Zara rubbed my chin and blew me kiss. I noticed what was going on so I winked and raised my glass back to the older lady and her friends all obliged. The conversation had occurred amongst them too.
We headed back to the room to wind down for the evening when Zara pushed me against the wall and said "I'm going to suck a load out of that big cock! I'm so fucking horny after that nosey white bitch asked me that *******! She was watching you like a hawk before then but I'm the queen hawk in this bitch and you're my fucking prey! You understand me "Mr. Fine Black Man"!" I laughed uncontrollably at the sexual mockery and humor she displayed but I was turned on by the aggression. Zara sucked me until I unleashed a massive load into her mouth which stuck her tongue out flaunting her handy work and gulped it down. She said "That's a good bitch isn't it? You earned that one today Mr Fat Cock! Now lick the pink off my pussy you fine ass motherfucker!" Zara hardly let me get to her pussy to lick it because she was so aggressive in bed and I liked it. Not today, she earned a good clit and pussyhole sucking! I sucked and licked her into a massive orgasm. She pulled my head up and chuckled a bit. She said "Aww, I messed up baby's chin and lips. Mommy's put her juices all over him!" I noticed the long string of pussy juice dangling from chin. Zara slid down and gave me a deep sloppy kiss to taste her pussy off of my face. I was rock hard again and she noticed and began stroking my dick as she kissed me. She laid back and guided my unprotected cock into her pussy. I said "Wait let me.." She covered my mouth and pushed her pussy onto my bare dick until the head penetrated her super wet pussy. I thrust myself into her and fucking her madly. I grabbed her legs and pushed them towards her shoulders as I hammered away at her tight pussy. She looked me in the eyes and said "I need this bare fucking cock! I'm on the pill baby. Fill me up! I want to fill that load in me. Please! I'm not trying to trap you!" Against my own better judgment her pleading and revelation made me super hard and I unloaded in her. I was shocked I still had a noticeable load in me. Zara smiled and moaned in satisfaction at the feeling of my cum shooting inside of her. I collapsed in sheer ******* on top of her. She said "That's it let that cock pulsate until those balls are empty. This is how I need to be fucked every time! My head was swirling and I felt so relaxed but light-headed. I eased out of her and rolled onto my back. Zara laid her head on my chest and said "Don't be afraid. We have our futures ahead of us but I want all of you all the time so I got on the pill a few weeks ago. I need to be fucked just like that all the time. If you are afraid or don't trust me let me know but this is how I need you!" I agreed and cuddled her which is a no for me but I felt like it was the right thing to do. She said "Have you ever fucked a chic in the ass with that bat of yours?" I said "Yes, it's not something I pursue though." Zara "Good lord, they are brave but I'm curious. You want to fuck my tiny tight asshole don't you? If you do we can try one day just not today!" I laughed and said "Well, it's up to you and I'm down." She said "One request though. Don't try to fuck it like my pussy. I'm just now getting used to you and I don't want to be in diapers!" We both laughed and began to watch tv.

Back