Fucking White Chics in Military Part 5

ruckus1

Male
Gold Member
This story is called Black "Male", actually, Black Mail because that's exactly what happened to me. I can laugh now because it's been over 20 years but back then this story was not funny to me.

I have an Army brother I met a week after I arrived in Germany and he and I are still close to this day. This is often unheard of because we often have friends that are assignment and deployment pals but once you change assignments or go back to home station you seldom hear from them. This was not the case with us. We promised to not let time and distance or a chic cause us to fall out. My bro and I were often the centerpieces of the mischief that I allude to in these adventures because usually he was close by or involved. LOL So there are stories he and I will never make public except for this one...
For privacy sake, I'll refer to him as Mike. Mike was a country midwestern black guy that drank and smoke cigarettes like most young soldiers. I was city boy that didn't smoke or *******. All of our crew smoked and drank but me and people found that odd but in the structure of the crew it made sense to us. They relied on me to be the logic and reason guy. My boys always had a designated driver to avoid the DUI issues when we were out along with the cooler head, most times. In this case it was just Mike and I on a little mid-week boredom caper.

My rule was, I don't party during the work week as I hated feeling worn down at work. My job was kind of physical and hanging out late in the clubs and coming in late did not help me. I did it a few times and my leaders clearly saw I had been out the night prior because I was sluggish. This time Mike and I were bored and decided to hit a smaller venue in one of the outlying towns near our base. We had heard those spots are often hidden gems and on point. So we got dressed and slid off to this spot called The Roxy. We pulled up to the parking lot and it was packed for a Wednesday and we realized we had made a good decision. There was some kind of celebration going on that brought the people out. There were a few Americans sprinkled throughout the crowd but they weren't servicemembers. These were contract and government job guys that stayed in country to make money and these guys liked flex on us from time to time with their money. I found that corny and a lot times they were corny except for a few I got to know personally.

Mike got himself a German beer and we posted up at a table to survey the ladies in the venue. I noticed there were few local women that came to our city to party in this crowd and I thought this was good thing. That meant they probably had not been ran through by the Soldiers.
The DJ was on point and I walked over and gave him a pound to let him he was rocking being that I'm a fellow DJ. He invited Mike and me into the booth and that's all it took for us to get noticed. I MC'd the crowd while the DJ'd kept the crowd engaged. The DJ really enjoyed having someone handle the mic while he focused on the music. He put Mike on his tab as a show of appreciation. The local women took notice of these two strange guys hanging out with the DJ and began to make eye contact.

Mike told me he was going to talk to this tall stacked German girl that had been eying him. I nodded and kept the crowd moving. The club manager came into the booth and asked the DJ about his new "help" but it looked like he didn't approve of it. He shook my hand and said "Can you come back and do this more often? I didn't like this at first but the crowd loves it! They say they feel like they are in a big club in New York. How does 400 deutchemarks sound?" I said "Sounds good as long as the DJ is cool with it." The DJ gave me a pound and hug to approve of the new deal. He got on the mic and announced I would be rocking the club with him regularly. A short curvy strawberry blonde girl had been staring at me from below the booth. The DJ said he had never seen her before and I should grab her before one of the locals do. We laughed and I went down to get to know her.

I began walking towards her and she began to blush that I had actually came down to see her. I asked her name and she side "Call me Tati." I recognized her accent as being eastern European but I wasn't sure of which country. I asked her "What's it's short for and where are you from?" She blushed again and said "Tatiana and my family is from Belarus and Russia. Do you know where it is?" I said "Of course, I'm big on geography and culture". Smiling that I knew about her homeland origins she gave me a hug and giggled. We began to dance and she had some rhythm but not as much as me. I was known for my dancing skills back in the clubs in our city we were based in. I didn't dance all of the time but when I did people took notice. Tati said "Oh my god, you are a really good dancer. I love it! Most guys don't like to dance too much just rub on you." I laughed at her true statement.

The DJ switched the music up to a slow R&B set and she began to grind on me. I grabbed her hips and guided her to my movements. She was really into our dance and realized people were watching us in awe. Guys nodded in approval and the women looked on amazement and curiosity. I spotted Mike behind the curvy chic whispering in her ear and she smiled eating up whatever game he was putting on her.
Tati and I ended our dance and she began to walk over to Mike and his new found interest. The chics were friends and had come to the club together. They speaking in Russian and German to one another. I was learning German and understood some of what they were saying. Her friend's name was Heidi and was approving her Tati's choice in dance partner. Then she said in perfect English "He dances like he's fucking. Did you like that?" Tati shook her head in approval and looked at me then wrapped her arms around my neck and said "Let's go over there and talk some more. I like you!" Gave Mike a cool wink and he raised his ******* glass in approval. Tati and I made small talk but I couldn't help but notice her striking exotic features. She wore a bright pink low cut blouse and some tight jeans that accentuated her perky little ass. The DJ motioned to me to come to the booth and I nodded to him to acknowledge I saw him. We walked over to the booth and he motioned it was cool for her to come in with me.

He picked up the energy of the music and wanted me to get the crowd going again. I had the place jumping with my call and response moments and shout outs. Tati was amazed at how we were controlling the crowd as the DJ cut the music out at key moments so I could hype the crowd. She hung onto me to let the women in the club know she was with the coolest guy in the place. The club was winding down and the manager handed me my fee and wrote his number down so we could be in contact. The DJ and I exchanged numbers so we could all plan the next night. Tati stood smiling as she watched men handle business and shake hands. I asked if she and her friend were ready to go. She shook her head yes.

Mike and I walked them out and I asked how did they get there. Heidi said they had took a cab and it would be a long wait for another one at this time of night. I said "Jump in, we will drop you all off". That smiled and got in. Mike wanted to drive so I handed him the keys and Tati and I got in the back.
Tati leaned in began kissing me and said she didn't want the night to end. She leaned forward and spoke to Heidi in their native tongue and Heidi covered her mouth in shock and smiled. They nodded their heads in agreement. I took that as Tati saying she wanted me to come back to their place and Heid wanted Mike to come to. That's exactly what happened.
We arrived at their villa. It was contemporarily furnished and I found it cool as fuck. I loved the clean modern designs of Northen European furnishings. Think Ikea but with more attitude. Mike and I sat on the huge sectional watching MTV Europe which was playing rap videos. The ladies had retreated back to their rooms. They both came out wearing panties and little tee-shirts. Heidi had an amazing ass and smirked at Mike in approval. Tati was petite but curvy beauty of a woman. She mounted me and began kissing me and grinding on me. I began to feel the heat from her pussy. I turned my head to see Heidi kneeled before Mike sucking him off. Mike had his eyes closed and was guiding her head as she sucked him off. Tati looked over and giggled at her friend enjoying herself. She slid down off me and made sure I wasn't left out. Mike had nutted in Heidi's mouth and coughed and gagged before smacking him on the thigh before telling him he should've warned her. I heard Mike "Say my bad" and chuckled. Tati stopped sucking me and said to Heidi "But you swallowed him and complained. That's funny!" I chuckled and guided her head back to my dick. Mike and Heidi got up and went into her room. Heidi chastised Mike about him being ready to fuck since he had already nutted. Mike spewed in his country drawl "Don't worry bout dat shawty. Just make dat pussy ready for me!" She yelled "Motherfucking, whatever". I laughed at her cursing as it was not quite how you put the words together. Tati stared up at me with humor in her eyes and pulled my dick out of her mouth and said "You don't fucking cum like your friend. I want all of of this dick in me all night!" I said "Not a problem!"

Tati stood up and slid her panties off and threw them on my chest while placing one leg on the sectional. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her super wet pussy and said "I'm ready for that big dick. You want me?" I nodded yeah and walked into her room.
She shut the door and locked it. I found that odd but took it as a measure so her friend wouldn't come in while were were fucking. Tati jumped on the and wrapped her legs around me and began kissing my neck as she slid her wet pussy over my bare dick. It felt amazing to feel her smooth bald pussy glide over my raging hard dick. She pulled herself up and reached around to put my dick head on the opening of her pussy an attempted to work me in her. I put her on the bed but she held onto me to keep my dick pressed again her pussyhole. I freed myself from her near vice grip of passion and put a condom on. She looked on with a bit of disappointment on her face. I held her legs up and began working my dick into her. She rolled her hips and grimaced as my dick stretched her open. Tati moaned "Fuck, your dick is big. I'm stretching for you!" I grabbed both her legs as I went missionary on her but pushed her legs up so she would accept all of me. With a smooth measured stroke I entered her completely. Tati stretched her neck and groaned "Fuck, I want more of it. Fuck me!" I began to stroke her balls deep as he bucked back to take all of me. Over the body slaps of me pounding away we could hear Heidi and Mike fucking. Heidi had a slightly high pitched voice and was encouraging Mike to cum in her. I was hoping my boy was not going raw in that chic. Tati laughed as she heard her friend get hammered away in the other room. She pushed me off her and got on top and began riding me. Tati was doing this gripping and release thing with her pussy that felt amazing. She leaned over me and pushed my hands from her hips to her ass to encourage me to fuck her harder. I felt her body tense up and she moaned then grunted "I'm fucking cumming. Oh god! It's so fucking good! Don't stop!" I felt her pussy get super wet and then she collasped and rolled off of me. There was a sudden silence and then I heard Heidi laugh right on cue and say "Damn, he's killing my little friend in there!" I could hear Mike laugh as well.
I was far from done with Tati. So I turned her on her side on the edge of the bed and fucked as she lay crossed leg. I rubbed her clit and pounded her while hitting her cervix unintentionally. She flinched and looked at me and said "Not so deep, okay"? I nodded in agreement and kept stroking. I was palming the side of one her ass cheeks and fucked her slowly and began to rub my thumb on her asshole. She instantly got wetter. I asked if she liked that and she moaned "You are fucking nasty. I like that don't stop!" I bent her over as I stood at the edge of the bed and pounded her into moaning frenzy. I felt my nut building and my dick began to pulsate. Realizing I was about to nut, Tati slammed her ass back on to me and locked her legs around me to keep me from pulling out. She was quite strong to be such a smaller woman. I unloaded into the condom. Tati reached back and grabbed my leg to keep me in place and rolled her ass in approval. She began to fuck me back as my dick remained hard. Suddenly I noticed intense wetness on my dick and slid out of her pussy. The condom had broken and she was now full of my seed. I said "Fuck! The condom broke!" Tati quickly turned and looked at me in shock. I watched as cum oozed out of her pussy. She reach under to touch her pussy and felt the loads of cum oozing onto her hand. I shook my head in disbelief.
She rolled onto her back and said "I'm not ovulating so we should be okay. Don't panic!" I said "Should? That doesn't mean anything." She pulled me onto the bed and told me to relax and I was ruining a good night. I agreed but I was concerned!
Tati went into the bathroom to pee. I could hear her pushing the rest of my cum out of her it hit the water in the toilet. I had dropped a serious load despite what had oozed out of her. She giggled in amazement and said "Wow, you make a lot of cum. You don't fuck enough with that big dick? It's so much cum in me!" I didn't find it funny but it had been over a week and had not even beat my dick in between then and now. We got in the shower and she suck me off and swallowed my cum and gave me a wink. She was trying to calm me down because I was noticeably concerned.
Mike was sitting in the living room on the sectional while Heidi was in the kitchen frying us eggs and diced potatoes. I thought this odd but I was hungry after being out all night and after a good fuck. He looked at me with concern and said "Yo, you good? We can leave if you want but I'm hungry". I said "Yeah I'm alright and I'm hungry too!" Mike had heard us and he knew I was not okay. He said "We'll talk in the car, cool?" I nodded in agreement. We all ate our super early breakfast then we left.
Mike said "Yoooo! You nutted in that chic! What the fuck are you doing?" I said "B, did you nut in that chic. I heard what she said too! No, the condom broke I was bussing and she locked me in!" That sounded like a sucker moment and I new Mike was going to let me have it! He looked at me laughing and said "You couldn't get her little ass off you? You work out like 10 times a week! Say you weren't going raw yo!" I said "She's actually pretty strong and I was in the moment. Stop fucking with me too! Hol' up? I heard you two in there. Motherfucka, were YOU going raw?" He said "At first yeah but then I put my ******* on. Fuck you doing listening in, freak ass muthafucka?" We laughed because it also meant HE was listening in too! I said "Everybody was putting in work and we all heard each other. It's cool except me accidentally nutting in Tati. She said she wasn't ovulating though but I don't trust that ******* yo!" Mike nodded in agreement and said "This might be some fuck ******* later. You ready for that *******?" I said "Hell no! I hope she was right though? I just fucking met that chic. Good pussy but I don't know how she is besides having good pussy?" There was an odd quietness as I drove us back to our base.

Tati was mad at me for not wanting to fuck as much during the later weeks because I was so stressed out. I didn't want to ask her if she got her period but I needed to know because she was content with not mentioning it. I began to suspect she was okay with getting pregnant. Tati and Heidi had good jobs at Bosch managing overseas parts requests. So it wasn't a come up thing or trying to get to the U.S. I honestly suspected she simply wanted a baby by me. Then the "fuck *******" Mike alluded to began to happen. Heidi told Mike that Tati was probably pregnant and intended to keep the baby. Mike and she got into an argument about "trapping me". Tati didn't say anything like that to me but Mike told me and it was stressful for me. I simply was not ready but I felt irresponsible despite trying to be responsible. What a fucked up way to bring a baby into this world, not wanted nor intended but I have to get past that mentally. I confronted Tati about it and she produced a positive test. I think I lost 10 pounds that week! She began confronting other females when we would see each other out in other venues. The "I'm pregnant by him" line was becoming too much and causing problems. I told Mike I was going to make her take a test in front of me. She initially refused but an argument ensued between her and Heidi in their native language. I could tell Heidi was not okay with what she was doing. So we go in the bathroom, negative test. Tati began to cry uncontrollably as the ruse was up but I was not content with one negative test. She and Heidi argued some more in their native language. Heidi told me "I don't know why she's lying like this? This isn't right!" I left and went back to base. Mike had a key to my room and was sitting on my couch playing Playstation and drinking a beer. He paused the game and said "Yo, what the fuck? Are you okay? Is she really pregnant?" I said "The test was negative B! But I'm not okay with that. She's going to do it again for me in a few days." Mike said "Yeah, good idea but how are you going to get her to do it again. I know she was tripping?" I said "Hell yeah but Heidi isn't cool with what she's doing and she doesn't believe her. So I need your help." Mike was cool with my plan. We had to go back over there like everything was cool. Problem was I know Tati would want to fuck me. I had to do it get her comfortable and to have her piss again for me. My plan worked as I got Heidi to test her for me. I had to stay the night to keep the ruse up. Mike had desk duty the next morning so he had to leave. I was pissed off at her scheme and she knew I was not feeling her so she was willing to do whatever to stay in my good graces. I told her she owed me for the stress and problems she called and I wasn't sure what her repayment should be. Tati said I could do whatever I wanted to her just don't leave. I made her repay her debt by fucking her in the ass. While I was pounded her tight virgin shitter I saw the door was cracked open and Heidi was peeping in amazement at her friend getting her asshole obliterated. I winked at the cracked door to let her know I saw her and she smiled. I could see her playing with her pussy as I pounded away. Tati was groaning in enjoyment as she got used to my dick sliding balls deep into her new found lust hole. A string of cum and pussy juice dangled off her clit as I rubbed it to keep her relaxed and distracted. I pulled out my ass juice froth-coated cock and put the petite scheming beauty on top of me and guided my dick back into her ass. I positioned her so Heid could see my dick slide in and out of her friends now wrecked asshole. I felt my nut building and I unleashed a load of nut into the condom while pumping her ass. I slid Tati off of me and she moaned in enjoyment. She said "It hurts a little because your dick is fucking thick but I've never cum like that before!" I saw Heidi walk away from the door. We got in the shower and I got dressed and sat in the living room. Tati stayed in the bathroom a bit longer more than likely tending to her now thoroughly pummeled asshole. Heidi emerged from the other bathroom wearing a robe and whispered in my ear "She fucking deserved that ass fucking! You should've made her suck your cock out of her ass for that! She's need to pay! You're a good guy." I shook my head in amazement and said "I saw you watching us. Let my boy fuck you in the ass since you enjoy it so much". She laughed and said "He doesn't want to. I offered my ass to him. He's not into that but I see you are. Maybe we can arrange for me to get a turn?" I said "That's my homeboy are you sure?" Now Mike and I have fucked a lot of the same chics so I was playing Heidi. He didn't care and I didn't care. Tati came out of the room wearing some sweat pants and tank top. She kissed me on the cheek and asked "So am I still in trouble after that?" I said "We're good but don't play with me like that again?" She teared up and said ok. Heidi shook her head and said "There's no reason to fucking cry." I said "Let's not argue ladies. It's over and done okay?" They agreed. I told them I had to go and we will seem at the club or something.
I got back to base and went over to headquarters to talk to Mike. He asked if I fixed everything and I was going to keep fucking Tati. I said hell yeah despite her dumb *******. I couldn't let a little foreign freak go especially after I had essentially turned her out. I told him I fucked her in the ass. Mike was shocked and laughed and said "Yo you nasty as fuck! Heidi asked me to do it but I'm good on that. I'm a pussy and head guy. Now you, you're a disgusting smooth motherfucker! You handlef that ******* like a G but you're better than me though!" We laughed and shook hands. I dropped him off some food and rode off.
Heidi called me later that afternoon and said Tati was still a bit mad at her for not going along with her dumb scheme. Tati had to work but she was off. I told her to don't ruin the friendship over that but let her know it's not cool to do that kind of thing. Heidi agreed and said "Enough about her. I want you to come over and give me what you gave her. I deserve it more. Especially after taking your side!" I was like oh, she's basically saying I'm in debt to her for helping me out. Cool, I thought as it worked in my favor yet again.

I got to their place and Heidi answered the door wearing a thong with her hair pulled up. She was drinking some kind of strong ******* on ice. She offered but quickly remembered I didn't *******. Heidi told me to get comfortable and as she put my coat in the closet. I watched what made her a true PAWG glide across the living room and instantly got rock hard. She put her glass on the coffee table and said "No need to waste time. You know what I need and I'm ready for it!" I pulled out my dick and pushed her to knees feeding her my dick. Suck my dick aggressively spitting and gagging while occasionally slapping it on her face. She said "You want to fucking cum in my mouth don't you! Give it to me but you better be ready to do some fucking!" I unloaded in her mouth as she continued to suck and swallow my load. She took her thong off and rubbed her pussy and placed her fingers in my mouth and whispered "shhhh". I was turned on by this and bent her over the couch and began to eat her pussy from the back. Heidi "Oooh you freak. Lick my pussy so good!" I pulled her up and she walked me into the bedroom and guided me to the bed. Heidi got into a 69 position and began giving me an amazing deep throat attempt. She gasped for air and stroked and sucked me until I was rock hard again. I licked away at her click as she bucked and rotated her hips as I palmed her massive ass. I felt her juices and cum ooze over my tongue and lips as she moaned and yelped. I bent her over, slid the condom on and began fucking her like a mad man. She chuckled at me putting the condom and said "Oh we both are on birth control. That's why I'm mad she lied!" I shook my head in disbelief and continue to pound away. Heidi's massive ass was clapping against my thighs making wonderful music. I spit on her asshole and put my thumb in her asshole. She flinched from the shock of what I did but settled in as she began to like the sensation of me stimulating her and fucking her pussy. Heidi said "I want this big dick in my ass. You want to fuck my tight butthole?" I chuckled at her English and said "Soon enough!" I put her on her back and began to pounding her pussy deep and hard. She erupted and squirted a bit. She clenched up in embarrassment and said "Oh, I've never done that? I'm sorry!" I said "It's okay" and kept stroking. I slid my dick out of her and placed my dickhead on her puckered now stimulated asshole. She took deep breaths as I worked my dick in her tight asshole. She moaned "Oh fuck, it's so big in my butthole. I'm not sure if it will go in?" I began to rub her clit and she began to push back on my dick and then my entire dick was swallowed into her ass. The insane tightness was almost too much handle. I began to pump her ass slowly while rubbing her clit. Her pussy was clearly jealous as she moaned "My pussy is so wet put your finger in my pussy while you fuck my ass!" I obliged and I was now giving her asshole strokes like it was her pussy. Heidi shrieked in pleasure as I watched her pussy ooze cum from the intense ass fucking I gave her. She said "Bend me over and fuck my ass but don't cum. I want to do more in my ass". I bent her over and the amazing sight of her massive curvy ass sliding on my dick was porno worthy. I had gaped her open pretty well. I knew she wanted to ride me in her ass so I slid out and laid on my back. She got up and hovered over my dick. Wetness from her ass leaked onto my thigh and long string of pussy juice dangled from her gaping pussy. I guided her ass onto my dick and she moaned as I slid deeper into her ass. I felt my dick hit her rectal sphincter and she flinched at the sensation of me being so far up her ass. I began to stroke her from the bottom and she sat mounted on my dick and enjoyed it. She realized she needed to really ride me and began bouncing her big juicy bountiful ass on my dick. The sounds of wetness, ass cheeks slamming on my thighs and her moans were musical to me. I felt a load building but I fought it as we exchanged strokes. Heidi slid off my dick and bent over and said "Fuck my ass like this some more and cum in my asshole please!" I went to enter her gaped asshole and she reached around and pulled the condom off and guided my bare dick into her ass. The mutual intense sensation for us was noticeable as we both paused and moaned. I began pounding away at her big juicy ass and i felt my nut building. The pulsating sensation from my dick was noticeable to Heidi as she yelled "Cum in my ass now. I want to feel it!" I unloaded a massive load into her inviting asshole as she yelled in approval. She collapsed onto her stomach keeping me in her. Heidi moaned "I've been wanting that ever since I saw you pound Tati little ass like porn star. You made her crazy. She never has done something like that!" I laughed and said "Naw, that's all her". Heidi, said "About Mike, he can't know you fucked me. Okay?" She had no clue this wasn't an issue. I didn't care if Mike fucked Tati. I said "It will be fine, trust me". Heidi, said "Good because I like my ass fucked now. You have to keep giving me good ass fucking from now on!"

I was worn out from the session and fell asleep. Heidi fell asleep too as we both clearly didn't care if Tati came home early. I woke up to her in the shower and food cooking again. She was making some kind of stew with some bread. It was a native meal of theirs and it smelled amazing. I got in the shower and came out wearing just my jeans admiring the wonderful smell of the meal she was cooking. Heidi smiled at me as she tended to the food. She said "You can't fall asleep like you live here. Tati could've come home and seen you. Big problem for everyone!" I laughed and said "Oh well, another lesson for her causing problems". Heidi gave an uneasy laugh and covered my lips to imply not to talk about that again. I noticed that Heidi was actually more of my type as Mike wasn't really into curvy women like me. He liked slender chics with fit bodies. More of Tati's build but taller. Heid motioned for me to sit and brought my plate and glass of juice. She kissed me on my head and stared at me for a bit as if to analyze the moment. She got her plate and we talked about random ******* and laughed. Then she broke the tension and said "The night we all met. I saw you first but your friend approached me and Tati went after you. It was our first night at that place. We never go out. The German women always talk about black guys and how good they are in bed. They said we don't know what we are missing because you all such big cocks." I laughed and shook my head and said "It's a stereotype a good one but a bad one because we are more than that." Heidi shook her head in agreement and said "You are a good man. Mike is like your brother. All of your friends depend on you two but they follow you. It's like you are their leader but they don't say it. Mike says you are a nerd. What does that mean? What is a nerd?" I smiled and said "Well, I'm the calm one of the crew that's all. Oh, a nerd, it's just a smart guy that's not that cool." She said "It doesn't work. You are cool so why call you that. It's not a good way to say who you are?" I explained to her what the term of endearment was. She nodded and said she understood now that I broke it down. I told her if Mike found out we fucked he wouldn't be upset unless you two were in a relationship. Heidi was shocked and said "You share your women? How does that work? Men fight because of that." I said "Our friendship is better than that. If we don't claim a chic and she's with it. It's okay to us." Heidi said "Oh, you guys are really good friends. So much trust. Hmm? Tati would probably ******* me if she knew I had fucked you but I'm not going to stop. You are not her man. We both can have fun with you, okay?" I liked her thinking! I looked at my watch and said "Well, if I stay longer, I'm going to fuck you some more and I'm sure Tati will be home and see us!" Heidi nodded in agreement. I left and thought I had hit the jackpot.
Mike and I shared those two chics for nearly a year until they relocated because of their jobs.

This bruh has some stories to tell that's for sure.
I never joined the military like I was supposed to but I've always been curious about brothas experiences overseas especially before social media became a big thang.

I heard for decades Germany was the place to be as an an American black man. They call it "black man's paradise"

I experienced a lil bit of that vacationing in Berlin a few times.
But I'm told nothing compares to being a military black man stationed in Germany during the 90s

This bruh has some stories to tell that's for sure.
I never joined the military like I was supposed to but I've always been curious about brothas experiences overseas especially before social media became a big thang.

I heard for decades Germany was the place to be as an an American black man. They call it "black man's paradise"

I experienced a lil bit of that vacationing in Berlin a few times.
But I'm told nothing compares to being a military black man stationed in Germany during the 90s
I had far too much fun and what's crazy is that I slowed myself down! It is indeed a "black man's paradise" if you are social enough. In the smaller towns you will find women that aren't that experienced with black men so you find some gems instead of the out on the scene type of chics. I'm glad we didn't have social media back then because a lot of careers would've been ended. I was there in the late 90s and it was indeed FUN!!!

Back