Fucking Jewish wife

Jewish women are very shy from the outside but once they open up they are extremely friendly and very sexy I've had some excellent relationship with them here in Upstate New York in the summer months.
lol true, bro some are shy and some are aggressively friendly............ All and all you can get a great convo and sex with the right one. Upstate as in catskills?

lol true, bro some are shy and some are aggressively friendly............ All and all you can get a great convo and sex with the right one. Upstate as in catskills?
friday night to Saturday, all the Jew who dont drive (lets keep it real, majority of my friends that are jewish drive then again they arent orthodox) These women are basically putting on a fashion show. Their men cant handle them sexaul, most admit that. basically you can have a jewish girl as a side chick for life and she still can be married. Most got married to get entered into their trust left for them. Once they are married, *******, they do their own thing. Seen it everyday b. Not to say this is limited to jewish women, but ive observed this first hand.

@hungteacher think we do need a jewish lady group on this forum......

yall reminded me why i like fucking them........

friday night to Saturday, all the Jew who dont drive (lets keep it real, majority of my friends that are jewish drive then again they arent orthodox) These women are basically putting on a fashion show. Their men cant handle them sexaul, most admit that. basically you can have a jewish girl as a side chick for life and she still can be married. Most got married to get entered into their trust left for them. Once they are married, *******, they do their own thing. Seen it everyday b. Not to say this is limited to jewish women, but ive observed this first hand.

@hungteacher think we do need a jewish lady group on this forum......

yall reminded me why i like fucking them........
Great idea, the lady Jewish group. Lot of Jews in Baltimore. Wonder if they would cum out...

Back