Frustrated with BBC Options in Oregon

My husband and I have enjoyed the company of a BBC to share this pussy from those who connect and know how to treat people. It is important that there is depth beyond just a big dick and sexting. Don't get me wrong that stuff is hot and should be done, but it shouldn't consume the entire conversation all of the time.

I am 5'3" with a thick booty. I do run and I am well proportioned for my height. I am educated and will expect someone that knows how to hold a conversation. I am a form Librarian...

We now live in the Beaverton, Oregon area.

Attachments

• 20180722_192922.jpg
    20180722_192922.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 139
My husband and I have enjoyed the company of a BBC to share this pussy from those who connect and know how to treat people. It is important that there is depth beyond just a big dick and sexting. Don't get me wrong that stuff is hot and should be done, but it shouldn't consume the entire conversation all of the time.

I am 5'3" with a thick booty. I do run and I am well proportioned for my height. I am educated and will expect someone that knows how to hold a conversation. I am a form Librarian...

Too bad so far away and that you could not marry a Black guy instead.

Welcome to the site, unfortunately it’s a common theme that most couples can’t find BBC’s in their community! You do have an amazing butt, hopefully you find someone here that’s close! Good luck on the hunt.

Hope Seattle is in your plans. Sexy Oregon women are more than welcome in the Emerald City; especially thick booty, educated Librarians. ;)

Back