From the cucks pov...

What do YOU think your wife finds so irresistable about Black men that cause them to want us sexually?

For my wife she loves the color contrast with her bulls. Also the bulls size, thickness and sexual ability compared to myself. But she gets along so well with her bulls even outside the bedroom. The bulls have been the perfect compliment for our marriage.

What do YOU think your wife finds so irresistable about Black men that cause them to want us sexually?
For my wife its because of her small town raising and being taught blacks do black and white does white. That and loves the color contrast as black cocks slide in and out of her white pussy. I too was taught white on white black on black and being a rebel I find it a turn on to do taboo things and love watching my wife enjoying feeling other men shoot her full of cum.

What do I think draws my wife to black men? We have not done anything but discussed and agreed we want to try the lifestyle. Once she got over the shock and me my nerves we watched the best amateur homemade videos we could find of wives being filmed by their husbands while they made love to a hung black man so she could learn what the fuss was all about, I had seen it all so I knew I was hooked.
After viewing the videos she was somewhat stirred and decidedly more curious about black men. To be honest, she has most likely thought about black men sexually prior to this but never in the realm of her truly having the experience. My wife is both confident and mentally strong so she does not get intimidated, and certainly not sexually. I think a virile black man who is well endowed, confident in the bedroom and willing to take her down a peg or two to satisfy himself turns her on.
Based on my knowledge of my wife I believe seeing the sexual prowess of black men, and I'm speaking anatomically because she was blown away by the size of the black men in the videos, she will not be confident of herself, she is going to be intimidated and insecure which I think makes her both excited but very nervous. Consequently, I think she wants a black man to lead her and I think she sees herself having to be submissive in ways she never imagined because she probably sees something special about their size and a duty as a woman to please them.

curiosity at first. colour contrast and size. but once she had tried bbc it was all about the staying power the skill and how deep he would go. black men know what they want from our white wives and just take it, for some reason our wives will do whatever is demanded of them. they will do things for bbc that they would never do for us hubs. and I for one think thats how it should be.

curiosity at first. colour contrast and size. but once she had tried bbc it was all about the staying power the skill and how deep he would go. black men know what they want from our white wives and just take it, for some reason our wives will do whatever is demanded of them. they will do things for bbc that they would never do for us hubs. and I for one think thats how it should be.

My wife speaks of all these things and I certainly pick up the vibe from my wife she is looking for things to happen with a black man she would not normally do.

Do you guys feel like the wife is deserving of all these things? Like do you do it because you can understand what she likes, or because you personally would like to see her with a more sexually dominant male?

Do you guys feel like the wife is deserving of all these things? Like do you do it because you can understand what she likes, or because you personally would like to see her with a more sexually dominant male?

I was so jealous when younger and was naive in thinking she would ever fuck a black man. Then when it happened, it was quite the eye opening experience, humbling, erotic.

I have to admit, me interest in sex has waned over the years but not the love for my wife. I am a good match and best friend for my wife, but I know she requires more intimacy and attention than I provide now, although she would never complain about it.
My wife is an amazing person and because I know she would never complain about this lack of intimacy I thought bringing my own fantasy up might be an avenue for her to find a man that could fill that void.
Since my own sexual desires/fantasies evolved into watching a black man satisfy my wife, I took the only course of action I thought logical since I realized nothing was going to change and I worried about her needs.
While we are sexually compatible, my wife deserves more than I can give her when it comes to sex. My wife thrives off being fawned over and since we have talked of her taking a more dominant black man to bed I can tell she is excited. Certain things make her tick and nothing more so than being wanted as a woman and I know she will get that with a black man.

I'm not dominant of nature, my wife is and I always liked it this way. Whe Still have sex and love each other, but otherwise whe have a Femdom relation. Every time whe made love she always want me to fuck her, but after a while it is so clear she want more than I can give her. Rough sex and a bigger dick. When she fuck her big dildo it's so clear what she want and need. When whe talk about her fantasy she always have a big orgasm when I keep talking to her about how I would love to see her getting what she need in front of me. She also get horny talking about other man who are self confident and give her attention.
So to answer your question for me it's both,
I feel like the wife is deserving of all these things and I personally would like to see her with a more sexually dominant male.
tumblr_nc7d2gkZYJ1tkmr2vo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back