From the country...

FarmWife

Female
From
US
Hello! I am a mom and a wife. Yes, my name is true and my husband is a farmer. We started our family young and got into stuff such as this later in life when we were able to. I now mix being a mom, part-time waitress and having fun on the side lol. I am looking just for chatting and sharing a laugh or tale or two. Not looking for hookups at the

Hello! I am a mom and a wife. Yes, my name is true and my husband is a farmer. We started our family young and got into stuff such as this later in life when we were able to. I now mix being a mom, part-time waitress and having fun on the side lol. I am looking just for chatting and sharing a laugh or tale or two. Not looking for hookups at the
Welcome farmwife!

hi there pretty lady and welcome.your look so pure and innocent in your wedding gown. luv to chat with you sometime and explore your fantasies.

Welcome aboard.

Art ;-)

we can chat & enjoy

Back