From Her Journal- The party after the next football game

From Her Journal-After the next football game

Saturday morning journal entry, Out of service all week . GTR nailed me last night and again this morning. I told him I was going to the game this afternoon with Marsha and probably won't be home until tomorrow, because I'm really horny for some black cock, maybe one of the other players that was interested last Saturday.

Her next entry was Sunday evening, Yesterday and last night went differently than I thought it would. Went to Marsha's first and she introduced me to Yvette, a black girl that really wants Marcus for herself-he doesn't want a solo relationship yet at this point but they do date.

So Marcus is not going to be any part of my night. Off to the party the 4 of us go.

I had on my pretty little red dress that I bought last Saturday. It has scooped front that half of my girls hang out and its so short that its barely covering my bare ass. Marsha said that I looked great in it. I think it sent the message that I want/need fucked. It worked.

Its early evening around 7-7:30 and the party is already in high gear after another win by Lincoln. Not having had a ******* at Marsha's I had a few of the spiked punch and that really had me in the "let's party" mood.

Not too much later the team's quarterback Reed #8 asked me to dance. Second song is a slow one and Reed pulls me into him and before long he is kissing my neck and both of his hands are under my dress on my bare ass. The next kiss is squarely on my mouth.

When he breaks the kiss he asked me if I wanted to go to one of the bedrooms so we could have a little privacy. I told him lead me. After closing and locking the door we kissed again and I felt Reed lowering the zipper on the back of my dress.

I pulled away and stepped out of my dress also unhooked my bra and draped both over a chair. Now all I had on were my strapped heels as Reed gently pushed me back on to the bed as he also removed his jeans and shirt.

I held him away with one hand and told him to lose the BVD's too. I wanted to see the black cock that I was going to be getting. I was already wet and Reed was exactly what I wanted tonight thick, uncut, above average, and hard.

I wrapped both hands around his cock and kissed the head for a moment or two. Reed then told me to stop and lay back on the bed, a few more licks and I finally did. He put a hand behind each knee and leaned down and began using his tongue and lips on me.

He pulled up and said you are so wet you really want this black dick don't you. I reached up for him and said from the moment you asked me to dance. So yes come on and fuck me. Reed kept his arms hooked behind my knees and without any help from me or him the head of that black snake found the opening and he pushed in.

Reed spent several minutes gently pumping in and out slowly getting deeper and deeper as more of my juices coated his cock. He finally was fully inside me as I felt his balls against my ass and I truly had a cock in me that had me stuffed exactly as I like it.Very deep, stretched open and feeling very stuffed.

Reed has been sucking and nibbling on my girls and nipples, kissing my neck and on my mouth with our tongues exploring each others mouth.

He has held his cock balls deep for several moments until he raised up and looked me in the face and said to me that he really likes how wet I am and how tight my pussy is, and he has been wanting to get together with me after meeting me at last weeks party.

I began to rock my hips on his cock and I told him that I needed him to fuck me now.

To say that I got what I needed would be an understatement. He started slowly with a short in and out, then longer strokes, sometimes hard and fast, then slowing up as he continued to have my legs hooked in his arms.

Reed finally unhooked his arms from my legs and I wrapped them around him, which he then proceeded to pound me hard and fast for a several minutes. He stopped and raised up as he pulled that big black snake out of me, I had to raise up and look at it now all wet with my pussy juice.

Reed had me turn over onto my hands and knees with my face down on the bed and my ass up in the air.

I turned my head to watch what I could and he did something that Tom had done long before I married GTR, he raised up in a crouch type position with his feet flat on the bed outside my knees as he slid his cock back in all the the way until I felt his balls hit my clit.

With his hands gripping my hips, he said now I'm gonna fuck the hell out of this little, white pussy.

He went into an overdrive speed as he hammered me and it only took a few moments until a major orgasm hit me and I went out, when I came back Reed was still pounding away and I was having just one continuous orgasm that I couldn't stop.

One thing that I'm aware of is that these chiseled-body athletes is they have strength and stamina. I could feel the sweat dripping off of Reed's chin onto my back as the assault continued on my not-so-little now susie.

Reed finally came to a slow stop and pulled out. He let/had me roll onto my back and placed my ankles on his shoulders. He said he was getting very close to cumming should he pull out when he was ready to and cum on my stomach.

I told him oh no I want to feel it inside me.

He slid right back into me wand with my ankles on his shoulders he was pile driving his big cock straight down into me. I was cumming again when he grabbed me at my shoulders and I felt him shooting his baby batter into me and I had another major orgasm and went out again.

When I came to my legs were down at Reed's sides and he was staring at me wanting to know if I was Okay. I realized his cock was still buried to the hilt, just not as hard as he had been. I wrapped my legs around him and rocked my hips on his cock and I told him that it was fantastic.

I also told him that I wanted him to keep himself inside me because I was really enjoying the feeling of his cock still in me and also having a belly full of his cum.

We layed together for some time until we decided together that we needed a shower. I went first and also drained out some of his deeply deposited cum. Reed showered as I freshened up my make-up and hair.

I watched as he dried off and got dressed, he kissed me and said that he was going to the kitchen to get a *******. I asked him to bring me me a soda. After he went out I went back and sat back down on the commode to drain some more of him out.

I was still in the bathroom naked as I heard the bedroom door open and I said to Reed just put my ******* on the dresser.

But it wasn't Reed it was RC #57 a linebacker, he was another that I had danced with at last weeks party and he had some fingers in me then too.

Cont;
He had got the soda from Reed and he told me that he had told Reed to let him surprise me. Reed thought that you would be dressed by now, but I see that you're not, do you want me to leave?

Who knows why, but my mouth said no, you can stay. RC was still out in the bedroom. I felt an all to familiar tingling in my pussy and said why don't you lock the door.

Moments later after hearing the door being locked I came out of the bathroom, I'm still naked to a also naked RC setting on the edge of the bed with a much lighter brown cock fully erect and a bend to the left.

I was in the mood for black cock and I was about to have my second black cock tonight.

There really wasn't any foreplay as RC had me bend over the bed and after slapping his cock up against me he dipped down and slid right into my very well stretched and lubed pussy.

Again with the strength and stamina thing with athletes, for a little while RC was holding me by my hips and my feet weren't touching the floor as he slammed his cock into me.

Then he turned me around and picked me up and slid me down onto his cock as I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, he put his hands under my ass and raised me up and down on his cock.

I lost count of how many times I came on RC's cock, but he finally moved over to the bed and he told me to keep my arms and legs wrapped him as he climbed onto the bed and as he layed me down with his big cock never leaving me.

For the next 20 minutes or so RC just plain fucked me, kissing me and playing with my girls as he continued to pump his cock into me. The moment had arrived as he suddenly hooked my legs and hammered me announcing that he was going to cum and again I lost it for a few moments as he pumped his cum into me.

RC took a quick shower, got dressed and kissed me then he said that Reed didn't tell him anything but that I am a fine young woman and that he hoped that I had enjoyed getting to know him better. I assured him we could do this again sometime if he would like to.

With a kiss and a big smile he turned to leave as I went to the bathroom to again drain myself and shower. When I pulled back the shower curtain there stood a very naked Zeke #21 that is a wide receiver on the team.

RC said to bring you a soda and to be very nice to you that you are a very special lady.

OHH he did, did he, what else did he tell you.

Just to be nice to you and do what ever you ask.

Fine, bring that towel over here and dry me off as he did I was playing with his cock and watching him get a raging erection. He wasn't as big as Reed or RC and I'm fairly certain that he might even be a little younger than me, but I was still in the mood for another black cock.

But, I was in the mood to suck him for awhile first. I had him set on the edge of the bed as I got down between his legs and kissed, licked and sucked on Zeke until he said that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

I climbed up on the bed and lay back on the pillow, spread my legs and then I asked him if I was his going to be his first white woman.

He grinned and said that I am.

I reached out for him and as he got closer I told him to give me a good fucking then as I grabbed a hold of his cock and guided him into me.

As he fucked me I told him to kiss and suck on my tits and nipples and to kiss my neck . After just a few minutes he stopped pumping and I could feel him cumming, but after just a moment or two he started to fuck me again as he told me that he quite often stays hard after he cums the first time and his cock was still as hard as it was when we started.

I must say that Zeke fucked me well, but didn't really rock my boat like the other two had, but he did take plenty of time and I did have one orgasm before he came the second time.

After I Zeke left I locked the door this time and showered my self again and sat on the commode to drain some more. Again I fixed my hair and make-up and finally went back to the party and it was only about 10:00, there was still a lot of party time left.

Cont;
I danced with several young black men, truly enjoying the interest and offers from other players at the party.

I had to make several trips to the bathroom as I could feel those three seeping out of me.

Around midnight I was asked to dance by Daniel #59 another linebacker. He and I danced to several songs including 2 slow songs. He had his hands under my dress and cupped my bare ass as he kissed me and pulled me tight to him, kissing me and grinding me.

Daniel asked if I wanted to go to one of the bedrooms, and realizing that I was getting horney again. I whispered in his ear "Only if you are going to fuck me when we get there."

Daniel leaned back and looked me in the eyes, and said "That is exactly what I am planning on doing. "

As we went into the bedroom, Reed (the quarterback #8) is coming out of the bathroom pulling up his zipper, looks me right in the face and said sorry, I just had to take a leak. Reed nodded to Daniel and went out of the room. I locked the door.

Our clothes came off in hurry, it looked as tho Daniel was going to go down on me, I pulled him up and had him set on the bed so I could suck on his cock.

Daniel stopped me after a few minutes, had me get on my back on the bed said he was ready to fuck me right now.

I got on the bed and picked up a towel that I had left there after I showered and spread it out and then I lay back on the pillow . I remember thinking how bad I wanted no needed to be fucked again.

I held my own knees back and open with my hands and told Daniel to get his big cock in me now.

Daniel crawled over to me and holding his cock at the base he slapped it against me pussy and then he put some saliva on his cock and slid in until he was balls deep.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and told him to kiss me and fuck me hard.

He did both.

While he was kissing me and pounding my very willing pussy I had another orgasm and it just continued. I love the stamina these young men have, because Daniel continued the requested assault on me for some time until he was sweating all over.

He finally said that he was going to cum and I wrapped my arms around him and clamped down with my legs on the backs of his thighs. I felt the first to blasts and then I went out again.

Daniel was softly calling my name and I finally opened my eyes and smiled at him and I told him thanks for giving me what I really needed.

We layed together for a little while, then we took a shower and when he left, took the towel to the bathroom and came back with a clean towel because suddenly I was really tired so I crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

When I woke up the room was dark except for the light coming from the bathroom, and there was a very large man laying beside me in the bed under the covers.

Without thinking about it I started to climb over my new BIG bed partner, as I slid my right leg over him he turned from his side to his back.

He was awake he smiled at me as he put his big hands on my hips gently forsing me to set down on his stomach. So is this Goldilocks sleeping in my bed.

I realized that it was Ossie #68 (actual first name Oswald)one of the offensive linemen. And his question caused me to laugh.

Sometimes I don't think before I say things and I said well now that you've caught me sleeping in your bed what are you going to do about it.

He lifted me free from his body and slid me back until I felt his very hard cock start to slide under me and his cock slid right thru my wet and gaped open pussy lips.

I told Ossie that he was going to have to wait, because I really, really needed to pee. So I got off of him and went to the bathroom, relieved myself and took a washcloth and washed off some of the cum that had been draining out of me while I was sleeping.

When I went back to Ossie's bed, he was still laying on his back . I climbed back on top of him.

Oh, I think you know what is going to happen to Goldilocks now as he pulled me closer to him until he raised me and grabbing his cock he began guiding his cock into my very wet and very open pussy. He pushed me to set up and ride his cock and he grabbed my hips and started to move me up and down on his cock.

I got me feet out on each side and with them planted outside Ossie and began fucking him without any help. I rode him for quite some time before I started to get tired. I laid down on his chest to catch my breath.

Ossie rolled us over so that I was underneath him. An entire new experience of being under a very large man with his big, fat cock balls deep inside me. He held himself up off of me as I kept my legs splayed out as wide as I could.

It was an entirely different feeling having this huge man bang my pussy with big cock with his big body driving his cock home with each stroke. Suddenly another orgasm swept over me and I pushed my hips up to get him deep when I felt him cumming also.

Ossie hooked one arm under me and rolled over onto his back as I laid down on his chest.

I took another shower and went back to bed. I remember thinking before I went back to sleep that I couldn't believe that 5 different guys had fucked me tonight.

Ossie woke me up about 5:30 with his fingers playing with my well-fucked pussy and then he had me get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed and he fucked me again.

Wow, did I have a whole lot to tell GTR tonight. he loved hearing about it and then he fucked me.

Reed.JPGRC.jpgZeke.jpgDaniel.jpgOssie.jpg

Back