Friday Night Skype Fun

This is not your typical post so we will try to be as descriptive as we can... We have tried this before but hoping to get some mature and legitimate responses.
First, we are a very attractive, hot, fit couple, late 40's, professionals, married, *******, by all accounts normal.
Second, we like our play to start online and see if it goes anywhere from there. We use Skype to set up play nights and give you complete control. We are yours - Online to start is safer, adds a lot of intrigue and gives a check on chemistry. We have had relationships that we end up meeting in person and it's great, others we stay online and that's great, and others we never move forward with - that's ok too.
Ok now onto planning. We are both going to be online (skype) and free Friday June 21st. We like LONG, SLOW, play nights with lots of mental stimulation. We both are SUBS, so into being dominated, cuckolding, slut training, etc. We love truth or dare to break the ice then just about anything goes. Making wife humiliate hubby is very hot and the more creative you can be the better.
So let us know if you are free Friday, can carve out a few glorious hours, get a glass of wine and lets all sit back and have some serious fun....

We are lindamcconnell3@aol.com by the way

-- Mike and Linda

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 36
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi mike and Linda, it sounds great. I'm up for it and would love to have great time with you guys on Friday night. I love doing cam sex, and would really love to get the hubby be humiliated by the hottie. But would love if it is a private session than that of a group one. Little gift for you

Attachments

• My Cock (6).jpg
    My Cock (6).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31
This is not your typical post so we will try to be as descriptive as we can... We have tried this before but hoping to get some mature and legitimate responses.
First, we are a very attractive, hot, fit couple, late 40's, professionals, married, *******, by all accounts normal.
Second, we like our play to start online and see if it goes anywhere from there. We use Skype to set up play nights and give you complete control. We are yours - Online to start is safer, adds a lot of intrigue and gives a check on chemistry. We have had relationships that we end up meeting in person and it's great, others we stay online and that's great, and others we never move forward with - that's ok too.
Ok now onto planning. We are both going to be online (skype) and free Friday June 21st. We like LONG, SLOW, play nights with lots of mental stimulation. We both are SUBS, so into being dominated, cuckolding, slut training, etc. We love truth or dare to break the ice then just about anything goes. Making wife humiliate hubby is very hot and the more creative you can be the better.
So let us know if you are free Friday, can carve out a few glorious hours, get a glass of wine and lets all sit back and have some serious fun....

We are lindamcconnell3@aol.com by the way

-- Mike and Linda
Knocked you on skype now, so you know that its me

Back