Freaknik

rickalt1

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
OH, US
Hello,

I'm a late millenial and missed all those freaknik parties. There's a documentary about 94 Freaknik and people are worried for some reason. Anyone have any stories about this? Were people wilding out?

Yeah man they were! Before Girls Gone Wild, before Spring Break, the great party lakes around the country there was the Freaknick. It was raunchy and ratchet before those words were even used to describe those activities. I'm talking about people's mama and grandmama twerking it and bustin it open long before twerking became a thing! They were doing it all for attention and vitamin D not for money or clout like they are doing today.

They are stressing because now these women are grandmother's and mom's and some are church leaders and wives and they are not wanting to be exposed for wildin out in the streets like a 304 but this is where accountability comes in and you just use it as a teaching moment to teach virtue, self discipline, and self respect so that your grandchildren don't make the same mistakes!

Hello,

I'm a late millenial and missed all those freaknik parties. There's a documentary about 94 Freaknik and people are worried for some reason. Anyone have any stories about this? Were people wilding out?
Got something for you and excellent documentary on it!

Yeah man they were! Before Girls Gone Wild, before Spring Break, the great party lakes around the country there was the Freaknick. It was raunchy and ratchet before those words were even used to describe those activities. I'm talking about people's mama and grandmama twerking it and bustin it open long before twerking became a thing! They were doing it all for attention and vitamin D not for money or clout like they are doing today.

They are stressing because now these women are grandmother's and mom's and some are church leaders and wives and they are not wanting to be exposed for wildin out in the streets like a 304 but this is where accountability comes in and you just use it as a teaching moment to teach virtue, self discipline, and self respect so that your grandchildren don't make the same mistakes!
Ahh man, honestly this shouldn't be that big of a deal. Lots of people partied hard in their youth, lotta ******* went down in college for example. I'm glad they had a chance to party hard. He hasn't sinned should cast the first stone lmao.

I went twice back in the day. It was great, but the non-college students were the problem.
That video is soft on how bad it became. It glosses over the r/apey and sexual harassment of women, thugged out d/rug dealers began trying to claim it and fighting everywhere, scams, strippers pretty much becoming ******, the riots, the businesses that shut down for the week.
Not to mention that overall stain of embarrassment to the black community.

I went twice back in the day. It was great, but the non-college students were the problem.
That video is soft on how bad it became. It glosses over the r/apey and sexual harassment of women, thugged out d/rug dealers began trying to claim it and fighting everywhere, scams, strippers pretty much becoming ******, the riots, the businesses that shut down for the week.
Not to mention that overall stain of embarrassment to the black community.
Yeh that doesn't sound like a good time when the supergremlins took over.

Back