For the women, would my wife be popular?

Well good for you both. Ever hear of different strokes for different folks. If we were all the same it would be boring . We don't need negative vibes. This is about fun . Or are you that narrow minded ?
No, Are you that narrowed minded to think no man would turn down sex? some people do have higher standards..To say no man wouldn’t turn her down is FALSE…

No, Are you that narrowed minded to think no man would turn down sex? some people do have higher standards..
Hey Karen, if you don't like they way someone looks you can always skip to the next post. You seem narrow minded, a person wanted to get constructive feedback not a put down . You seem like a person that is shallow, meaning you only care about looks . Instead of getting to know that actual person. I need to stop I'm just going to get a negative response.

Hey Karen, if you don't like they way someone looks you can always skip to the next post. You seem narrow minded, a person wanted to get constructive feedback not a put down . You seem like a person that is shallow, meaning you only care about looks . Instead of getting to know that actual person. I need to stop I'm just going to get a negative response.
Ok Ken, who can’t stand to be corrected about a false statement. No OP didn’t ask for specific feedback, they asked a question in which I answered ( obviously) my opinion. I can’t help your fragile ego is hurt. Yeah you should stop your pandering before I really start to roast you.

Ok Ken, who can’t stand to be corrected about a false statement. No OP didn’t ask for specific feedback, they asked a question in which I answered ( obviously) my opinion. I can’t help your fragile ego is hurt. Yeah you should stop your pandering before I really start to roast you.
Ken ? Lol so lame Karen. 🤣 my ego is not hurt . I'm just tired of hearing you through your typing . With your better then thou additude. Here's a Big Hint your additude STINKS . You weren't offering your opinion. Your being an ass . So do us a huge favor stfu.

Ken ? Lol so lame Karen. 🤣 my ego is not hurt . I'm just tired of hearing you through your typing . With your better than thou additude. Here's a Big Hint your additude STINKS . You weren't offering your opinion. You’re being an ass . So do us a huge favor stfu.
Yeah just as lame as your idea of using Karen you decrepit numpties. That’s why you’re hiding now, cowards. I bet a baboons ass looks better than you. You don’t like my attitude, tough *******, you can kindly go fuck yourselves. Clearly, no one else will, the only thing stinking is your shark pu**y and upper lip.

Last edited:
Back