For the white ladies: BBC blowjob questionaire

OMG Cuckcpl4BBC,

Can i ask what happened ounce you got to the room?

Answered A. questions earlier....guessed some more questions were added.

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? NO
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? INSIDE MOUTH OR SAVES IT FOR MY PUSSY
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? 16 (EVERYONE I HAVE DATED)
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? NO UNLESS YOU COUNT GETTING HIM HARD FOR MORE SEX
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? USUALLY UNTIL WE FINISH OUR *******
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? CAR, CAMPGROUND, CLUB, HOTEL WINDOW, HOUSE WINDOW, RESTROOM AT A RESTAURANT
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? YES
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? NO (NOT BEHIND HIS BACK WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPEN ARRANGEMENT)
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? CAN'T SAY NO TO EITHER....69 IS VERY FUN FOR BOTH ENDS
15. Do you deep throat? LESS THAT 8 INCHES YES....BUT I PREFER BIGGER AND THAT IS MY ORAL LIMIT
16. Do you swallow? OF COURSE
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? YES
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have?
GONNA KEEP IT SHORT...MET A GUY AT A CLUB, DANCED AND HE STARTED FEELING ME AND I HIM, HE TOLD HUSBAND IT WAS TIME TO GO TO HOTEL, WHILE WE WERE WAITING FOR THE VALET HE TOLD MY HUSBAND TO MEET US AT THE HOTEL AND TOOK OFF WITH ME IN HIS CAR. ONCE WE GOT IN HIS CAR HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS COCK AND DID NOT HAVE TO BE TOLD TWICE. HE WAS HUGE AND THE SIZE AND HIS DOMINANCE REALLY GOT ME GOING. HE PARKED HIS CAR UNDER A STREET LIGHT BY THE HOTEL ENTRANCE AND I KNEW PEOPLE COULD SEE US. AFTER A WHILE HE PULLED MY HEAD UP BY MY HAIR AND THERE WAS MY HUSBAND LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW AT ME AND I LOOKED HIM IN THE EYE AND JUST KEPT SUCKING THAT BIG BLACK COCK UNTIL I WAS TOLD TO GET MY CUTE ASS UP TO THE ROOM SO HE COULD FUCK ME. HUBBY STILL TALKS ABOUT HOW THIS DOM HAD ME SO IN HEAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM....AND I DID.[/quote]

OMG Cuckcpl4BBC,

Can i ask what happened ounce you got to the room?

He sat me on the corner of a desk and had me spread my legs so my husband could see him finger me as we made out. Had my husband take off the rest of my clothes and then we sat on the couch and ended up in 69 position, then he told me to sit on his cock, lots of fucking and then took me to the bedroom area where he fucked me in a lot of positions that showed off his big cock stretching my pussy to my husband. He kept whispering how he wanted to own my pussy, be the first to fuck my ass and how we would turn me into a complete slut. He fucked me so good I did give up my ass to him. After that he had my husband sit on the bed against the headboard, me get on top of him facing away from him with hubby's cock in my ass, and then he fucked my pussy so my husband and I could both feel his big cock....just about lost my mind. Hubby says I swore, begged for more and moaned and groaned like a slut. I just remember cumming over and over, how full I felt and how sensitive I felt to every movement of his big cock.

A. Your first BBC blowjob
1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? ;-)
2. How old were you the first time?=---22
3. How old was the guy? 35
4. Did you make him cum?:p
5. Where did he cum? dress
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you?no
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum?pussy, on ass
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? 8 or 9
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? depends. yes for sex, no for other reasons
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head?when is asked and i want to do it, usually first date.
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? hotel, beach, his house, my house, car, disco bathroom, gym, garage, cinema, boat....
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC?yes, many times, but who cares???!!!
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? most of them were my lovers
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? receive
15. Do you deep throat?depend how much big is it
16. Do you swallow?i love to swallow...
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched?white boyfriend counts? Yes
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have?was summer. I was 26 and with no boyfriend in that period all alone in my bungalow. i found an hot black guy with his girl in camping. I flirted with him until he left his girl for me. when we were alone i sucked him like never before. He came after 5 mins. I thought, ok, now he is tired, all is ended: I was wrong. after that we had sex all the night. he move to my bungalow after that.never had more sex than in a 4 days with him.

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? yes
2. How old were you the first time? 14 (my first bj!)
3. How old was the guy? 18
4. Did you make him cum? yes
5. Where did he cum? in my mouth
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? no
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? in my mouth
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? 24
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? does cum count?
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? first date
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? bathrooms, movie theater, cars
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? yes a few times
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? no
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? give, i don't like receiving
15. Do you deep throat? depends on the size... i'm trying to get better every day
16. Do you swallow? yes, and it's for my own pleasure
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched?white boyfriend counts? yes
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? related to the last question! i was staying late at a party and i ended up being the only girl left (we were all ******* obv). so... i gave a bj to 5 guys (4 black). i saw one of them multiple times after :)

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC?
2. How old were you the first time?
3. How old was the guy?
4. Did you make him cum?
5. Where did he cum?

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you?
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum?
8. How many BBC´s have you blown?
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something?
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head?
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s?
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC?
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover?
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral?
15. Do you deep throat?
16. Do you swallow?
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched?

My first blowjob
1 - Yes I have.
2 - I was 21 years old
3 - He was 29 years old
4 - No I didn't. I was sucking his cock because I wished him to fuck me again. We had been fucking some minutes before and he cummed quickly because he was so excited. I was close to cum too but he relaxed and I couldn't do it. So I began to suck his cock and it turned hard again immediately. His virility was amazing! We fucked again and he made me cum screamming od pleasure.
5 - Inside my pussy.

Others bbc...

6 - Yes I have but he was not completely black. He was a crossbred guy.
7 - Depending on the situation.
8 - BBC? If we're talking about black guys, then I've blown just one. If crossbred guys counts, then they were two.
9 - Almost all the times I sucked cocks I wished them to fuck me.
10 - Depending on the confiance and excitation.
11 - Moreover the well known places like bed, bedrooms, hotels and shower, I've sucked my black boyfriend's cock over our car while he kept driving.
12 - No I haven't.
13 - No I haven't.
14 - I prefer give.
15 - I don't know because I have never put my boyfriend's cock down in my throat
16 - Yes I do.
17 - Of course. I've sucked my ex black boyfriend's cock while my hubby was watching us. My ex black boyfriend asked him to join us and my hubby assisted me sucking his black cock at least three times.
18 - I've told in the asnwer # 4. At first I was a little surprised due his black cock turned hard again quickly despite he was in his refractory period. But I understood he had a great virility and stamina so I was pleased tasting his black cock turnning hard into my mouth.

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? ( Yes I have. )
2. How old were you the first time? ( 28 )
3. How old was the guy? ( don't know )
4. Did you make him cum? ( yes )
5. Where did he cum? ( my mouth )
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? ( no )
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? ( my tits, mouth, some always seems to end up in my hair... )
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? ( around 60 )
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? ( yes )
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? ( why waste time ; 0)
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? ( dance floor, club bathroom, parking-lot, hotel rooms, adult theater, home... )
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? ( yes )
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? ( no, I tell hubby about all my encounters )
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? ( receive! )
15. Do you deep throat? ( I do my best, but no )
16. Do you swallow? ( some )
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? ( yes )
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? ( I was at a IR party, and a friend of mine introduced me to this black man. Before I could say a word, he had pushed me too my knees, and had his cock in my mouth. He had the largest cock I have ever seen. I begged him to fuck me, but he refused. He just told me that " I had to work for his cum." He treated me like a rented whore till he was done. He blew his nut on my face, zipped up, and left. I never did get his name, but I will always remember that cock. )

I'm answering for the wife.

YES
45yo
3. How old was the guy?
37yo
4. Did you make him cum?
Of Course !!
5. Where did he cum?
In her mouth and down to her white wife belly.

B. Other BBC blowjobs
No.
Always in her mouth as she luvs to swallow.
Five.
No.
It depends on how the 'date' is going.
Hotels & Cars.
No.
No.
She luvs both.
15. Do you deep throat?
No.
16. Do you swallow?
Luvs to.
No, but might in the right situation.
With BBC's, not really...but she's had some pretty wild outdoor
adventures, with her other BFs.

The wife luvs to give a 'forceful BJ', with her lover talking to her about filling her
stomach with his seed. And she likes to look up at him, in an approving manner.
And finally, when finished, she luvs to hear her happy lover tell her what an
excellent cock sucker she is. :)

00000HW05RCa.jpg

Last edited:
1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? yes
2. How old were you the first time? 20
3. How old was the guy? 23
4. Did you make him cum? yes
5. Where did he cum? mouth, breasts
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? no
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? pussy
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? 3
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? no
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? shortest was same day
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? no
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? no
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? both
15. Do you deep throat? not well
16. Do you swallow? have yes
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? no, but would be hot
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? older blk man making me suck on knees and holding my head

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? Yes
2. How old were you the first time? 48
3. How old was the guy? 27
4. Did you make him cum? Yes
5. Where did he cum? My mouth

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? No
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? My mouth
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? 7 in past 4 months
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? No
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? When he tells me to
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? Car, home
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? No
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? yes
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? Give
15. Do you deep throat? no
16. Do you swallow? Yes
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? No
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have?[/quote] 27 yr old neighbor kept flirting with me, kept telling me how sexy I was every time I saw him. He rang our bell one day when Hubby was at work, asked if we could talk inside. I let him in and within 5 min I was on my knees in front of him.

I'm surprised at how many women say they have sucked black cock behind their current lover's back. You get the idea that most women here are in open relationships where it would be unnecessary and would sort of violate the nature of their agreement with their husband/bf.

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? -
Yes.
2. How old were you the first time? - 20.
3. How old was the guy? - 22.
4. Did you make him cum? - Of course!
5. Where did he cum? - I swallowed.
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? -
Yes. Although we already had a sexual relationship before that.
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? - I usually swallow, but sometimes facials are nice!
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? - Well over forty.
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? - Yes, I did it to get his load! :p
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? - Until it feels like the time is right.
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? - Home, other people's homes, in the car, in adult bookstores, parties, bathrooms.
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? - Caught? No. Watched? Yes.
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? - Yes, but he found out eventually.
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? - I like giving!
15. Do you deep throat? - Yes, I do.
16. Do you swallow? - Of course!
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? - Yes, many times!
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? - It was my first double blowjob. I was at a swinger's party/mixer and started talking with these very attractive black gentlemen. To make a long story short, I gave them both blowjobs at the same time, just a little away from the party.

A. My first BBC blowjob
1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? - Yes
2. How old were you the first time? - For the BBC I was 32 yrs old
3. How old was the guy? - 27 yrs old
4. Did you make him cum? - Yes he did but it was a long Bj which drained me out completely
5. Where did he cum? - On my face and tits

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? - no
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? - Face and tits... a few have shot in my mouth directly....
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? - guess six in total
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? - yes to be fucked by him
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? - about 10 minutes..... he got me kneeling soon enough
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? - in my bedroom, my drawing room and my Car
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? - no
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? - no
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? - give
15. Do you deep throat? - not really but I like to be thorat fucked
16. Do you swallow? - only twice
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? - yes many times
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? - My first blowjob was to a 9 inch BBC and I was astonished to see the size. I was scared that it will tear my puss and so wanted him to cum in my mouth or by a BJ.... he made me suck him for about an hour and I was dead tired.... ultimately resigned and et him fuck me till his heart content till he was about to cum.... and he shot on my face and tits

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? - Yes
2. How old were you the first time? - 17
3. How old was the guy? -24
4. Did you make him cum? - Yes
5. Where did he cum? - My Face

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? - No
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? - Mouth
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? - 8
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? - No
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? - Varied from 20 minutes to 2 dates.
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? Hotel, car, beach, golf course rain shelter.
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC?- No
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? - My ex...yes
14. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? - Luv both but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love getting eaten!
15. Do you deep throat? - Can do 8-9" depending on thickness.
16. Do you swallow? - Usually
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? - Once
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? - Gave my first BBC head at his apartment after a Halloween party. We were both still dressed in costume. He was Shaft and I was a slutty kitty.

2. How old were you the first time? Fourteen :wub:
3. How old was the guy? Twenty
5. Where did he cum? On my titties

B. Other BBC blowjobs Too numerous to mention
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? Yes
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? Anywhere they want :rolleyes:
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? Hundreds!
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? Oh yes, usually to get a rough fucking! :hot:
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? I'm on my knees at "Hello"
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? Bathrooms, Dance floor, parks, church, etc etc etc.
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? Yes! It was exciting :inlove:
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? No, MASTER dictates my bulls
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? Do I really have to choose?
15. Do you deep throat? Yes, as much as possible.
16. Do you swallow? Are you kidding black cock cum is my food. :mstickle:
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? My favorite
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? MASTER had me give blowjobs and collect and ******* the cum of 50 young strong black men. It was YUMMY!!! Was cum ******* and so intoxicated I had trouble walking to the shower! :bounce:

1. Yes...every one I've been with
2. 43
3. 30
4. YES
5. In my mouth
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. ???
7. In my mouth
8. Maybe a dozen?
9. SEX! LOL!
10. Most I've met with that in mind
11. shower, living room, car, public bathroom, broom closet, my front porch, in the woods
12. Twice. Once by my hubby and once by a stranger
13. See above
14. Give
15. As much as I can...not real good at it.
16. I have, not as a practice
17. Yes - I like to do it in front of my hubby and my BFs friends watched me once
18. I'll have to think about that - I have three favs

I like to suck - it turns me on!

Yes
Under 21
3. How old was the guy?
Twice my age
4. Did you make him cum?
Yes
5. Where did he cum?
Mouth
B. Other BBC blowjobs
Yes
In a condom in one of my other 2 holes.
A girl never tells
Not that I recall
First or second date
Cab of a truck at truck stop, adult theater, car...etc.
Husband knows
no
receive
15. Do you deep throat?
Depends on size
16. Do you swallow?
I have and don't mind it.... but for safety a condom is better.
yes
Hard for me to say as a good story from my perspective is probably not what your looking for. I do give BJs but the BJ alone does not get me off like it appears to with some women. I much prefer to receive oral then get a guy off with one of my other holes. We have 3 holes guys.. and I like attention in all of them.

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? YES I 'VE GIVEN MANY BLOWJOBS TO BLACK COCKS
2. How old were you the first time? 16
3. How old was the guy? 18
4. Did you make him cum? YES. IT WAS MY FIRST CUM SWALLOW...
5. Where did he cum? IN MY MOUTH

B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? YES
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? IN MY MOUTH OR IN MY CUNT
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? I REALLY DON'T KNOW....I LOSE COUNT.... :)
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? NO
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? A FEW DAYS
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? ALMOST EVERYWHERE....HOUSES...CARS...ETC...
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? YES MY COUSIN FOUND ME 2 YEARS AGO, BUT I HAD NO PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE'S ADDICTED TO BBC TOO AND FURTHERMORE I WAS BORN IN A VERY OPEN MINDED WHITE FAMILY (I HAVE SHINING EXAMPLES OF BLACK COCK LOVE IN MY FAMILY: MY SISTER MARRIED A BLACK 3 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE 3 BLACK COCK ADDICTED COUSINS!)
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? NO BECAUSE I'VE NEVER HAD A WHITE OR ASIAN LOVER
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? GIVE!
15. Do you deep throat? YES SOMETIMES. DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE COCK
16. Do you swallow? YES AND WITH A GREAT PLEASURE
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? JUST ONE TIME WITH A FRIEND OF MINE
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? THIS HAPPENED ABOUT A YEAR AGO. IT WAS THE BIGGEST BLACK COCK I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE....IT WAS AROUND 14/15 INCHES. HE'S COCK WAS 10 INCHES COMPLETELY SOFT AND HIS CUM WAS REALLY SWEET( AND FOR THE RECORDS: HE CAME A LOT!)

1.Have you ever given a blowjob to a BBC? Yes
2. How old were you the first time? 16
3. How old was the guy? 20
5. Where did he cum? My mouth
B. Other BBC blowjobs
6. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob for someone helping you? No
7. Where does the BBC´s usually cum? In my mouth
8. How many BBC´s have you blown? About 10
9. Have you ever given a BBC blowjob to get something? No
10. How long do you wait when you meet a new BBC before giving head? It depends, never later than 1st date
11. What different places have you given head to BBC´s? Car, drive-in, restroom, hotel room, his home...
12. Have you ever been caught giving head to a BBC? Yes, two times
13. Have you ever given head to a BBC behind the back of your current lover? My current lover is black ;)
14. Do you prefer to give or recieve oral? Both ways
15. Do you deep throat? Not more than 8"
16. Do you swallow? Yes I do
17. Have you ever given head to a BBC while others watched? Yes
18. Whats the best BBC blowjob story you have? Too long to write here ;)

Back