Verified For Real

dsasian85

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello B2W,

We have been lurking around here for many years. We have been part of the swinging community since we started dating. Tried to get her into this lifestyle early on, but she was too addicted to my cock! Have tried and failed with many chastity devices, finally found one that fits. She has really been turned on from my caging, and we’re able to get some long term wear out of it. Regardless, we decided we want to document our journey and figured this would be the place to do it.

Attachments

• B73BAF7F-F17F-40C9-A269-90F2565E506A.jpeg
    B73BAF7F-F17F-40C9-A269-90F2565E506A.jpeg
    655.5 KB · Views: 1,013
Thanks for the submission, but you’re going to need three pictures, and she will need to be awake and holding the sign in all three as the rules state. Add those and we’ll get you verified.

Hello B2W,

We have been lurking around here for many years. We have been part of the swinging community since we started dating. Tried to get her into this lifestyle early on, but she was too addicted to my cock! Have tried and failed with many chastity devices, finally found one that fits. She has really been turned on from my caging, and we’re able to get some long term wear out of it. Regardless, we decided we want to document our journey and figured this would be the place to do it.
I'm not sure how to interpret ANY of this ?
Based on your media she had a black dick recently ?
What exactly are you documenting?
Good job Verifying ??

We have been swingers since the beginning. The black guy fucking her is more just a friend type, not a bull. Never been able to find a chastity device that fits, until we got a custom 3D printed one. She has interest is seeing me get fucked for the first time. We have sucked our friend together, and cleaned her pussy many times. This isn’t the center of our life, just a fun hobby. We’d like to look back and enjoy wherever it might lead us.

We have been swingers since the beginning. The black guy fucking her is more just a friend type, not a bull. Never been able to find a chastity device that fits, until we got a custom 3D printed one. She has interest is seeing me get fucked for the first time. We have sucked our friend together, and cleaned her pussy many times. This isn’t the center of our life, just a fun hobby. We’d like to look back and enjoy wherever it might lead us.
Oh okay so you are a bisexual guy and you hope a black guy also fucks YOU as well.

Just say that... instead of using code words like 'journey'.

Back