For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
I'm all into the breeding of white women no matter if they are single or married. White women more and more want BBC , black men deserve all they can get. Breed all you can , the state or white husband will pay for it

"The state or white husband will pay for it." Please don't breed an army of ******* with the intention of the taxpayers having to raise them. Please only breed women who actually have some capacity to raise them lol.

I have done it in the past and open to in the future.
Good man , breed all you can to white pussy, most of them want a black baby anyway, so enjoy, your male offspring will have big cocks like yours for more ladies to enjoy and breed to
"The state or white husband will pay for it." Please don't breed an army of ******* with the intention of the taxpayers having to raise them. Please only breed women who actually have some capacity to raise them lol.
They do now, what's the difference?? I'm just saying if it's a money descion, things can be worked out, I just threw the state, or husband paying for things out there was all.

this is such a HOT post! a pretty lady who is already receptive to idea the of being impregnated by men other then her husband is true gem[/QUOTE
My bull made it no secret that he would like to breed me eventually me and my fiancé are talking about the pros and cons of going that route and should I wait to I’m married before coming off BC.
You'll never come off BBC, married or not. It's in your head forever, enjoy it

Back