For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
Yes they should. A long time ago we had a bull who was straight up to me and us both he was trying to get my wife pregnant everytime he cums inside her and even after hearing that, nothing is going to change with her and me. She will still give me her pussy and Im going to continue cumming inside her pussy. Now you all just know what im going to do to your wife. Thats my pussy and im going to be around in our babies life and continue fucking your wife for a long time.

He then would have her tell me she wanted his black baby during sex. Of course she was on bc and couldn't get pregnant but it was a turn on for her and a little for me. She didn;t consider getting off bc an option then but we did discuss the possibility of it one day occuring and she thought it was fun to think about.

But she also knew thats what any long term bull would want to do to us and was open to the possibility one day, different place right guy to letting it happen if it was meant to be
And she was kinda inviting the idea by only taking him bareback so she could get what she really wanted, her lovers cum exploding inside her from his massive cock.

Yes they should. A long time ago we had a bull who was straight up to me and us both he was trying to get my wife pregnant everytime he cums inside her and even after hearing that, nothing is going to change with her and me. She will still give me her pussy and Im going to continue cumming inside her pussy. Now you all just know what im going to do to your wife. Thats my pussy and im going to be around in our babies life and continue fucking your wife for a long time.

He then would have her tell me she wanted his black baby during sex. Of course she was on bc and couldn't get pregnant but it was a turn on for her and a little for me. She didn;t consider getting off bc an option then but we did discuss the possibility of it one day occuring and she thought it was fun to think about.

But she also knew thats what any long term bull would want to do to us and was open to the possibility one day, different place right guy to letting it happen if it was meant to be
And she was kinda inviting the idea by only taking him bareback so she could get what she really wanted, her lovers cum exploding inside her from his massive cock.
Do you guys have any bulls currently where she thinks about it?

That's so hot would love to have interracial babies, love a guy cumming deep inside my womb, pumping Me up full of his cum over and over again.

Back