Fontana ca

Dude, your damn right I DM’d you with a litmus test.

And you responded like every other fake profile.

Acting like a catty/sassy dude on Twitter is really doing a lot to validate your claims. rolleyes
Hahahahhaha let it go weirdo, they’re clearly not interested...Are you just gonna reach out to profiles and if they don’t respond in 30 seconds tell them they are fake hahahahaha get a life

Dude, your damn right I DM’d you with a litmus test.

And you responded like every other fake profile.

Acting like a catty/sassy dude on Twitter is really doing a lot to validate your claims. rolleyes
that logic: fails dm test because I don't want to fuck 1st vs sitting down and having a conversation and see if we hit it off first? Sorry not sorry haha

See, in all this time you think you’re flexing by posting a DM inquiry you could just I dunno… verify.

But naw.

You’re a dude fishing for attention from other dudes. I guess getting a DM from one really is the goal.

Mission accomplished, I guess.

DB49F833-7C92-4426-A2A3-F0E9D9135528.jpeg

Hahahahhaha let it go weirdo, they’re clearly not interested...Are you just gonna reach out to profiles and if they don’t respond in 30 seconds tell them they are fake hahahahaha get a life

Actually, that’s not true. They often do respond in 30 seconds.

They all just talk like dudes. shrug

How does one get verified anyways?
Last time I came here I just uploaded photos from WAY back when and a lot if face pictures... But learned my lesson there...

How does one get verified anyways?
Last time I came here I just uploaded photos from WAY back when and a lot if face pictures... But learned my lesson there...

There’s literally a whole verification forum. It’s like one of the first things you see on here.

Stop playing stupid.

Go on fiver.com and pay some Panamanian whore to take some verification pics and you’ll be set.

I guess who ever verified me must have like my pictures because I never asked to be verified last time... And I ain't going to start now.. Bet that needs face pictures like the ones I uploaded last time I was here

I guess who ever verified me must have like my pictures because I never asked to be verified last time... And I ain't going to start now.. Bet that needs face pictures like the ones I uploaded last time I was here
In all the time you’re dodging verification you could be reading the forum with the instructions on verification.

But I dont Think that’s your priority. I think you’re a guy, jerking off to BLACK MEN posing as a couple. Like so many other lame white/Latino GUYS on this site.

Back