Florida Alpha Cuck Looking for Long-term (Life-Long)

WMFL63

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Typical white male, 6’ 220#, middle aged. No addictions, retired and self-sufficient. No criminal past. I am an Alpha Male. Average looks, try to work out regularly and non-smoking. I keep my home in good repair and clean.

I am looking for a hot wife, the 1940/50’s type lady. Fun to be around likes to so things together and communicate. But also, would like to have other men that her cuck approves of to service her. Age is really not an issue (legal of course). I am very, very open to her having an interracial baby that would raise as ours. We can have her male friend spend weekends with us and even take trips with us.

There are a lot of guys looking for this same thing, so I am tossing my hat into the ring as well. I am a good man, rooted in the Pensacola Florida area. I am wanting this to be a lifelong lasting relationship. I truly think a couple who is this open and adventurous probably has a special chemistry to be a lifelong loving couple.

An alpha cuck is completely different than a submissive cuckold. We can chat, see what happens.

Back