Flashing in public risky behaviour hot wives/girlfriends

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like her!
me too. She's a stunner!
Is it even safe to run around naked in Athens, i wonder? 🤔 No police/officials who'd take you to jail or otherwise punish you?
Anyhow... she's very brave and a real beauty. i appreciate and 😍 her pics. Have you taken them? Then congrats to the photographer as well. ;)

me too. She's a stunner!
Is it even safe to run around naked in Athens, i wonder? 🤔 No police/officials who'd take you to jail or otherwise punish you?
We took some precautions... Some photos are taken early in the morning, Sunday morning.

Anyhow... she's very brave and a real beauty. i appreciate and 😍 her pics.
I'm glad you like her!!!

Have you taken them? Then congrats to the photographer as well. ;)
Thank you very much!!!

We took some precautions... Some photos are taken early in the morning, Sunday morning.

I'm glad you like her!!!

Thank you very much!!!
You're welcome. Thank you for sharing.
In some of the images the streets are quite crowded and nobody seems to take notice which is why i wondered.
Could it be that people in Greece are generally more open to nudity than people in many other, more conservative, countries?

Anyway both of you put some effort into taking those pics and seem to have made trips to most part of Attika for that ranging from Kifisiá, North Athens to Pórto Ráfti, East Attika. Where are the park pictures taken? Looks like a beautiful place! Thank you.

People walking behind her couldn't imagine that she took out her breasts for the photos.
We took those photos all over Athens, from Kifisia to Chalandri, to Paleo Phaliro etc. And also outside of Athens in Anavissos, Legrena etc.
Your pictures make me want to visit Greece again. :)

Back