Flashing in public risky behaviour hot wives/girlfriends

Hahahahah That's kind of happened to me!

I was in a super rush one morning, intending to fix a surprise Sunday breakfast for hubby. Got everything out and realized that I didn't have ANY eggs! Wanting to get breakfast done before he woke up, I threw on a sundress without anything on under it. I was just going about a mile down to road to Publix (Florida Supermarket) to pick up eggs, and it was like 8AM! What could possibly go wrong?

Got to Publix, dashed in, got the eggs and paid for them. Only then did I realize that a morning shower had descended on me! People were gathered at the entrance to the store, not wanting to go into the (pretty heavy - but warm) rain. I felt I couldn't wait because again, I wanted to get home before hubby woke up.

Gritting my teeth, I dashed out into the storm, plastic bag with the eggs clutched in one hand, my car keys into the other. By the time I got 20 yards into the parking lot, my sundress was vacuum-formed around my body! To make matters even worse, it became semi-transparent from the rain! three or four cars passed me as I diligently made my way to my car, knowing full well that they could see everything I had, but it was the price I had to pay for not giving the weather proper consideration and wearing something so light without underwear!

Groan!

But on the plus side, I made it home, shucked the garment that had betrayed me, and went back to preparing breakfast. On the plus side, Hubby really appreciated it! If he hadn't, I think I would have clobbered him with the skillet!

Chalk it up to a 'lesson learned'

Donna

Damn, that is perfect any good man would be proud of a wife like you

Back