Flashing in public risky behaviour hot wives/girlfriends

Oops hit the wrong button. This is how my friend Katie and her now Special Friend got to know each other. They had me follow along and take pictures. As the dates went on her choice of clothes became more daring. They loved to ride the up and down. Near the end of the program security would direct us in a different direction. When the program ended for the year in mid March, Marcus agreed to go with her for testing.

I thought this would be the end. Turns out I was wrong.

Last Friday we flew to Holland which was the first leg of our trip. There we had two night of sweltering heat. The first night we just slept to get over the jet lag. The second night they shared my room and fucked the night away. Monday morning we flew to Tanzania to start the next leg of the trip. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on safari. Tomorrow we start the next leg to see Victoria Falls.

Put these white ladies in a boat on the lake and things start to happen. Add a few beers and a black man and a lot can happen that's where my wife first let our black friend invade her tight white pussy. I was surprised it hadn't happen before then the way they danced at the club and fooled around at our house but they said the lake caused them to fuck and was it a show.

Back