Flashing in public risky behaviour hot wives/girlfriends

Well, I’m not bi or lesbian but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a very sexy looking woman.. It might be more of an envious feeling for me and it also makes me wonder if she’s ever went black before.. or even wondering what she would look like with a hung black guy.. I have so many thoughts when I see a hot girl like that..lol
You are a tremendous friend but you understand my fetish and if one day you do end up bisexual feel free to hate me as you enjoy any women after I successfully hypnotized you. Gaze deeply in my lesbian making app.
Muah-ha-ha-ha.;):devilish::devil:
?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

love_twilight_zone.giflove_twilight_zone.giflove_twilight_zone.gif

Well, I’m not bi or lesbian but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a very sexy looking woman.. It might be more of an envious feeling for me and it also makes me wonder if she’s ever went black before.. or even wondering what she would look like with a hung black guy.. I have so many thoughts when I see a hot girl like that..lol

and we love your thoughts Janice...keep thinking!

Back