Flakes

flordcpl

Couple
From
FL, US
So wife and I have chatted with a few gentlemen and then had them disappear. A third might be doing that to us now, is there a way to spot the flakes beforehand?

Last edited:
Dragons Den No GIF by CBC

I think that this fetish is extremely exciting to a lot of people; more people than would admit to it perhaps. And this applies to both genders and all races.

However, I think a lot of people find the fantasy exciting but are a bit scared to put it into practice. So be patient.

Also, play it cool with any potential Bulls. If you act like an online pervert, rather than a healthy couple looking to add a bit of spice to the bedroom, you might inadvertently be scaring them off (not saying this is necessarily true of you, but something to bear in mind).

Best of luck

As an aspiring bull I can tell you that the fear or rather the sentiment is that it must be 2 good 2 be true,or its a setup, for most black men if you can make them feel comfortable it should work out

As an aspiring bull I can tell you that the fear or rather the sentiment is that it must be 2 good 2 be true,or its a setup, for most black men if you can make them feel comfortable it should work out
That’s fair. So how do we do that? The plans we had today was a meet up for lunch at a public setting, even offered to cover drinks. No other promises. Idea was that since my wife and I are new to the lifestyle we meet with someone and see if there is even chemistry

I think that this fetish is extremely exciting to a lot of people; more people than would admit to it perhaps. And this applies to both genders and all races.

However, I think a lot of people find the fantasy exciting but are a bit scared to put it into practice. So be patient.

Also, play it cool with any potential Bulls. If you act like an online pervert, rather than a healthy couple looking to add a bit of spice to the bedroom, you might inadvertently be scaring them off (not saying this is necessarily true of you, but something to bear in mind).

Best of luck
I don’t think we acted like perverts. We discussed boundaries and the like but weren’t trying to engage in dirty talk. It was a normal conversation I believe.

That’s fair. So how do we do that? The plans we had today was a meet up for lunch at a public setting, even offered to cover drinks. No other promises. Idea was that since my wife and I are new to the lifestyle we meet with someone and see if there is even chemistry
It's a bit of cold feet I believe it is still not a normal situation for most men let alone black men

Back