Fit Bulls, Ladies and everyone else in between

CagedPleasures

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Let me start off by saying this thread isn’t aimed to body shaming or ostracize anybody so please keep the nasty comments if any to yourself. I got really self conscious about my body when first joined the site roughly 5yrs ago, I was much heavier which made me hesitant to post for the longest. I was always and still am amazed by some of the fit men and women I see here. Question to my fitness enthusiast is how do you go about maintaining your physique? I am the only one who thinks about this kinda stuff? Let’s discuss. Fit or not feel free to post pics all bodies types are welcome 🤗
1CD0AC7D-135B-463F-A99B-FC1272C99B0C.jpeg

Funny you should mention this topic. We almost posted our own thread about taking care of your bodies.My wife and strive to make ourselves attractive,by consciously eating healthy,working out. Im an ex-soccer player and I love food,shes genetically curvy recently had a baby,started her own business. Which keeps gym limited,so we workout at home. She will not even consider a man with a gut,no matter how big. You look awesome.

Last edited:
Well done man! You have a great shape.

To mantain my shape I practice combat sports 5 times per week, sessions of average 2 hours.
Diet is midly controlled: I just try to balance macros and get the right amount of calories.
Recently I tried to get more mass, so I also got a bit of fat on my belly, nothing that worries me, but abs are not evident like before. But my performances are better now.

I don't do all that for something else that my pleasure. I love my sport, I feel good, and it's always nice to get some compliments.

To be honest man I wouldn't be too self conscious about it if I were you. The majority of private videos you will see in the lifestyle the guys are average to chubby. In fact Gabrielle Santini one of my all time favorite hotwives who often had gangbangs if you go look at lots of her videos most of those guys were not really fit guys. Most of them where average and chubby guys.

When you read alot of swingers adds these days people do request "please be in shape" but what does that really mean? They are not talking about being ripped like a gym rat because most of them are not even that themselves. I believe that they are looking for average guys who are not straight up obese!

So yeah don't put too much into the whole fitness thing as long as you are a average, well groom, well dressed, well spoken gentleman!

To be honest man I wouldn't be too self conscious about it if I were you. The majority of private videos you will see in the lifestyle the guys are average to chubby. In fact Gabrielle Santini one of my all time favorite hotwives who often had gangbangs if you go look at lots of her videos most of those guys were not really fit guys. Most of them where average and chubby guys.

When you read alot of swingers adds these days people do request "please be in shape" but what does that really mean? They are not talking about being ripped like a gym rat because most of them are not even that themselves. I believe that they are looking for average guys who are not straight up obese!

So yeah don't put too much into the whole fitness thing as long as you are a average, well groom, well dressed, well spoken gentleman!
You’re a 100% right, almost every link up I’ve had where they would have a fitness stipulation 9/10 times they weren’t really all the way there themselves which had me baffled. The one good thing that came out of the pandemic for me was time to actually apply myself to a routine and develop some discipline because I was one of them chucky boys you’d see in those gangbang images
8FD24187-7CAB-4305-A003-67D7B7B7AB39.jpeg

Im a triathlete, so i do a little bit of everything on a daily basis. plus i compete in marathons and other sporting events and strength training 5-6 days a week. hard to keep weight on but i try..and yes that is me in my avatar

My wife and I both think that your body is slightly above average,and theres not going to be too many couples that are going to look any better.
She thinks you have a nice cock thats nicely above average. If you are ever in Raleigh NC. Look us up.

Last edited:
Let me start off by saying this thread isn’t aimed to body shaming or ostracize anybody so please keep the nasty comments if any to yourself. I got really self conscious about my body when first joined the site roughly 5yrs ago, I was much heavier which made me hesitant to post for the longest. I was always and still am amazed by some of the fit men and women I see here. Question to my fitness enthusiast is how do you go about maintaining your physique? I am the only one who thinks about this kinda stuff? Let’s discuss. Fit or not feel free to post pics all bodies types are welcome 🤗
View attachment 5024168
I think you did very good by maintaining your shape and physique. I salute you. Obviously you have no trouble attracting people so again great for you..

Back